03-22-07, 07:38 PM   #201
Durzil
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Originally Posted by spiritwulf
Great comp Mazz, normaly when i use a Comp i end up modifying it up one side and down the other so much so that afterwards you wouldnt even be able to recognize it as the original lol. Your ui on the other hand is still pretty much what i would call stock, i havnt even changed the button layouts much. But with that said there are still a couple things id change for your soon to come (we wait with bated breath) update.

Personaly i LOATHE monkeyquest, its ugly and I find its functionality to be of limited value. I get much more use out of QuestFu. Replaced.

Namefu: just dont see the real purpose and value to this little addon, its more of an annoyance than anything else in the fact that it keeps resetting back to a default of having names turned off everytime i log in and for the most part unless im running in a 40 man i prefer my names to be on. Addon disabled.

ShardAce: UGH! I cant even put it into words.....

Most of the other little tweaks id like to see done inside the ui are prob just do to me not digging quite deep enough into the options yet so i am not going to go into those really, such as the default mount that is selected when mounting. If i keep digging i know ill find it lol.
Generaly I find i like the button layouts for all the classes though generaly the shortcuts take a little getting used to and i add more buttons because there never seems to be quite enough of them but again thats just personal preference and easily remedied.

A lot of other things i do miss from my previous setups that arnt included or simply down work well with the ui but thats just the way its going to be and i work with that in mind. The ui seems to have a strong distatste for some other addons that i have enjoyed using in the past such as venantes, auctioneer, and necrosis but ill survive. I understand perfectly that one of the main reasons that it is compiled the way it is for performance.

Overall this is one of the best if not the absolute best compilation ive used whiloe playing wow. Great work Mazz and keep it up!
Efficiency Modes are really turning your nametags off.
Give Locks Green Fire!!!

03-22-07, 10:25 PM   #202
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Filarun
You should just be able to disable MonkeyQuest and install Quest-I-On without trouble. I think the reason MonkeyQuest is included is because of memory usage, one of the fundamental goals behind MazzleUI. Personally, I think MonkeyQuest is the best quest log addon (except for the ugly font it uses), just because of how compact it feels. Quest-I-On bothered me because it was really hard to hide quests I didn't want to bother with.
It wasn't a memory use issue at all. I just like MonkeyQuest. At the time this project started, I think it was easily the best quest add-on. Nowadays there are many viable alternatives, several of which have some very cool features.

03-26-07, 10:49 AM   #203
ComputerUser
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Feature Request - Not sure if already asked or already possible.

Please make the Mazzle window (options, etc) scaleable.

(I've recently found MoveAnything and it lets you move/scale any blizzard window/frame -
A feature like this would be great).

03-26-07, 10:53 AM   #204
ComputerUser
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Aurial
*rubs eyes*

I enjoy MazzleUI. It is clean and simple and looks real good. But I don't know if I'll be using for too long. It's straining my eyes (causing burst bloodvessels, and fair amounts of pain) to see all the small UI text and icons in the FUbar, and throughout the interface (not the chat text). And, changing the UI scale really screws it up. I hope you are working on a way to make it work with changing the UI scale without having to manually change and reconfigure the rest of the UI to make it display properly (which takes the fun out of the whole experience).

Thanks!
I'm still experimenting with Mazzle but the TinyTip addon (included) /tinytip will allow you to change the tooltip font sizes. (Big help so far).

The fubar fonts can all be changed using the fubar options (built in fuction of fubar).

I'm not sure if it's included but MoveAnything will allow you to move/resize any default blizzard windows/frames such as Character, Trade, Vendors, etc...

03-28-07, 09:37 PM   #205
Miralen
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Well I play a mage and a rogue and as a rogue I like the Poisoner addon that comes with Mazzle, it makes applying poisons easy and efficient.

I would like to suggest an idea for an addon not sure it its possible, im sure it is, but I would like to see an addon like the Poisoner one where you hover your mouse over the icon and it has a menu for the different places you can portal/teleport to as a mage. So basically if you right click you would portal and left click would be teleport, just a suggestion for this excellent compilation.

04-04-07, 07:38 AM   #206
ComputerUser
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Any feedback on making options window/frame scaleable?

Yes/No/Not Possible/Don't wanna/etc would be nice.

04-04-07, 04:38 PM   #207
hipjipp
A Cliff Giant

Red face

EDIT: thanks for your quick answer, but when i change MH3 with MI2 the HUD only show percent instead of HP and Mana, do you know why? and i apologize if this is in the wrong forum.

Last edited by hipjipp : 04-06-07 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Apologization

04-05-07, 03:36 PM   #208
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Hipjipp, you need to read the "Known Issues" thread. And those questions do not belong in this thread.

You should be able to swap MobInfo2 for Mobhealth without any problems.

04-09-07, 02:10 PM   #209
Rofa
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
If I may suggest Map Notes (I use the fan update) I love cartographer and it helps a lot though i use map notes for a bunch of other things like helping me to remember where a particular mob is or if I'm stuck on a quest the /mntloc xx,yy feature helps out so much when using thottbot or allakhazam locations provided in some threads by just putting a little dot where i need to go and then later can turn it into a note if correct chords where given. At least a slash command feature would be nice that is similar. I do have it running with the U.I and it works great together with cartographer. Like i said i do use it with the U.I but it would be nice if it was included or had something similar to it running. In addition I would like to say*in comic book guys voice from the Simpsons * "Best U.I Ever"

P.S i dug through this thread a long ways looking to see if someone posted the suggestion didn't find any but i didn't go through the whole thing so sorry if this was already mentioned

04-10-07, 07:25 AM   #210
Detritus
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Rofa
if I'm stuck on a quest the /mntloc xx,yy feature helps out so much when using thottbot or allakhazam locations provided in some threads by just putting a little dot where i need to go and then later can turn it into a note if correct chords where given.
Type /waypoint xx,yy . This will not only give you a mapnote but it will put up an arrow on your screen directing you to it...

04-10-07, 09:32 AM   #211
Mizer18
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by Detritus
Type /waypoint xx,yy . This will not only give you a mapnote but it will put up an arrow on your screen directing you to it...
/tloc xx,yy

does the same thing, alot shorter to use, and i'm lazy i will not type the 4 extra letters

04-12-07, 04:02 AM   #212
Brem
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Mizer18
/tloc xx,yy

does the same thing, alot shorter to use, and i'm lazy i will not type the 4 extra letters
Then you should be super lazy and use /way xx,yy. That's a net savings of one keystroke

-----------------
MazzleUI Beta Tester

04-13-07, 05:41 AM   #213
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Rofa
If I may suggest Map Notes (I use the fan update) I love cartographer and it helps a lot though i use map notes for a bunch of other things like helping me to remember where a particular mob is or if I'm stuck on a quest the /mntloc xx,yy feature helps out so much when using thottbot or allakhazam locations provided in some threads by just putting a little dot where i need to go and then later can turn it into a note if correct chords where given. At least a slash command feature would be nice that is similar. I do have it running with the U.I and it works great together with cartographer. Like i said i do use it with the U.I but it would be nice if it was included or had something similar to it running. In addition I would like to say*in comic book guys voice from the Simpsons * "Best U.I Ever"

P.S i dug through this thread a long ways looking to see if someone posted the suggestion didn't find any but i didn't go through the whole thing so sorry if this was already mentioned
I don't see the point of MapNotes. Cartographer already does that.

04-15-07, 03:25 PM   #214
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
Don't know if you haven't heard from it yet Mazzle, but I would like you to take a look at InfiniBar, which doesn't use actiionbuttons so you get more freedom.

http://www.wowace.com/forums/index.php?topic=5605.0

04-17-07, 08:29 PM   #215
themcity
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
group calender

would love to see some group caleneder hot buttons or summin...because my clock doesnt show up when i have mazzle loaded : (

04-17-07, 10:19 PM   #216
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Keybind GC, make a macro for /calendar, or download the FuBar plugin for it. GC can be a memory hog and not everyone uses it. Not sure Mazzle would ever include GC with the package, tbh....
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-23-07, 09:35 AM   #217
Mizer18
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

This doesn't necessarily have to be changed, cuz it's really easy to do yourself, but it would be cool to add ArkInventory, but then give a choice for whether people want to use Ark or Baggins (Baggins is still the default)

I currently use Ark right now, and I think it is great, but I know Mazzle didnt like the all in one bag or something of that aspect

04-23-07, 09:37 AM   #218
Mizer18
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by Brem
Then you should be super lazy and use /way xx,yy. That's a net savings of one keystroke

does that work too?

better yet, you should just be able to think it, and it'll appear on-screen for you

but no really does /way work?

04-23-07, 12:04 PM   #219
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by Mizer18
does that work too?

better yet, you should just be able to think it, and it'll appear on-screen for you

but no really does /way work?
Yes, it works. In the time you spent typing your question you could have logged in and tested it =P

04-23-07, 01:14 PM   #220
Geboran
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
*GREAT* Macros Instead of Healing / Cleansing Spells on Bars

Wow is there a lot to read up on around here!

I don't know if this has been posted or suggested, but I was wondering if it would be possible to set up the healing and decursing spells as macros with the "mouseover" feature instead of as the spell itself?

I set up specific macros for my healing and decursing spells that allow me to mouseover someone and cast a heal on them, or remove items by cleansing them.

It's a bit tedious to set these macros up, but thought that, since the configurations on a per class basis are set up anyway, why couldn't macros be set up and basically "replace" the ones loaded on the bar with the *SUPERIOR* macros instead?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Feature Requests and All Other Suggestions OLD