12-19-10, 04:06 AM   #1
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Taking a break

As many of you may already know if you've read many of my recent forum posts or addon comments, I've been pretty busy lately, and haven't had much time to work on my addons. I've also been spending a smaller percentage of my spare time playing WoW. I quit raiding months ago, and though I did level up to 85 in Cataclysm, the expansion has thus far failed to rekindle the enthusiasm I've felt for the game over most of the last six years. So, I've decided to officially take a break.

My game subscription will (probably) stay active, and I'll still check the forums and my addon comments fairly regularly. My good friend Akkorian will be taking over primary maintenance on most of my addons for a while. If there's something addon-related that you'd normally send to me in a PM, you should probably send it to him instead.

I'm also looking for qualified people to permanently take over a few of my addons. I haven't used OnScreenHealth myself in over a year, and I no longer play the hunter for which I wrote Creature Comforts. If you have experience developing and maintaining WoW addons, actively use Creature Comforts and/or OnScreenHealth, and are interested in adopting it/them, send me a PM.
12-19-10, 04:12 AM   #2
MadCow
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Bye. hope you find something you like again soon.
12-19-10, 03:47 PM   #3
Taryble
A Molten Giant

Enjoy your break, Phanx, and I hope you find something that gives you the pleasure that WoW once did. :-)
12-19-10, 06:45 PM   #4
Coote
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Enjoy the break, man, you definitely sounded like you needed one for a while.

"This is the fifteen-thousandth four hundredth and ninety-eighth occurence".

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Taking a break