05-06-12, 10:06 PM   #1
ultima9
A Murloc Raider
Tracking Issue

Hey all. Was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction here. For some reason, when i create a "go to" point on the map, the addon is routing me to various flight points and zone entrances instead of just giving me a straight line to the target. Since i can fly, and fly faster than flight points, i would rather it just gave me a straight shot at my target. I know it used to do this, and i must have adjusted a setting w/out realizing it. Anyone know where i can undo such a setting? I've looked everywhere, but just can't find what i'm looking for. Thanks.

05-06-12, 11:02 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can try disabling "Use travel routing" on the "Map" page of Carbonites options. I'm not sure if that'll cure your problem, but it should only take a few seconds to see if that fixes things.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

05-08-12, 12:18 AM   #3
ultima9
A Murloc Raider
Thanks!

Bam, that did it jeffy. Thanks a ton!

05-08-12, 07:50 AM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You're welcome. Glad I could help.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Tracking Issue