01-09-09, 09:54 AM   #1
Priss2035
A Murloc Raider

LF/Request Raid Loot Mod

If such a mod exists, I ask a little assistance in what it is and how to make it work for my particular situation.

I am one of the officers for a Guild Alliance Raiding Group. We have a specific DKP System we created to try and deal with loot to try and be fair to our raiders, but we seem to have hit some major snags last night when dealing with loot, and it mostly came down to doing Tracking of DKP.

Now as most of you know with Naxx 25 man, the bosses drop 4 pieces of loot. And with how most of the loot is semi-homogenized or there are Tier Tokens that have 3 or so classes.

Basically, we are trying to look for a raid looting mod to do the following:

1) Track 3 criteria items, iDKP (Invite DKP), rDKP (Raid DKP) and Raid Attended
2) Adjustable iDKP, rDKP and Raid Attended option for situations like new members or DKP value adjustments. (Like when DKP is determined too low that it needs to be adjusted for all.)
3) Alloting rDKP based on either Boss Kill, Item Drop that is Flat or distributed (IE: Boss is worth x i/rdkp, it is either flat DKP or distributed to the X raiders currently there or distributed when item is given) This would be determined by raid leader and officers, of course.
4) Payout/Deduction based on Looter's decision - IE: If item is given to a player, appropriate DKP cost is deducted from player based on Loot Master's decision. (We have a provision that offspec items are 0 rDKP for hybrids, Tier pieces cost 1 iDKP to make sure tier pieces get spread out among the raiders)
5) Track of who took what during the raid.
6) Sort current member's current rDKP/iDKP and Raid Attendence based off of Raid Chat 'interest' so we can determine who should be getting loot. (This helps for situations where have 5 different members wanting one item and not bounce around trying to find who should have the loot. With the updated DKP on the fly helps make the decision much easier and moving faster.)
7) Sync with other Raiders using the same mod
8) Be able to export information. As we want our members to see the after raid results.

At the moment, I could only see 'Lootster' handling some of the options, but not all the options we are looking for given we need to track iDKP and Attendence as well as Raid DKP.

Any assistance would be vastly appreciated.
01-21-09, 09:45 AM   #2
Priss2035
A Murloc Raider

Re-drudging this request again, mostly to see if anyone can help in this.

A member pointed to DKP Table for EQDKP, which will help in someways, but we also still need to do the iDKP and tracking Raids Attended. iDKP is measured based on raids attended via in Raid or on standby since the beginning and 1 iDKP is deducted for Tier Piece Tokens. The Raids Attended is a history of raids in general to help break ties in either iDKP or in rDKP situations.
01-21-09, 10:06 AM   #3
dafire
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Since nearly every guild has its own dkp system I doubt you find a mod that really fits for what you have in mind. If you want an addon with everything you need you or someone from your guild will have to develop it yourself
01-21-09, 12:48 PM   #4
Priss2035
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by dafire View Post
Since nearly every guild has its own dkp system I doubt you find a mod that really fits for what you have in mind. If you want an addon with everything you need you or someone from your guild will have to develop it yourself
Perhaps... But then, if you have a group that doesn't have a lot of coders, have to ask someone's help none the less.

The other possibility, is to also see if someone can tweak an existing mod, like DKP Table for EQDKP to have something similar, but again, lacking any code tweaking knowledge, the next option is to see if there is someone up to the challenge to tweak existing code to that.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » LF/Request Raid Loot Mod