05-25-07, 10:29 AM   #41
Triseult
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I'm sorry if this was answered elsewhere, but...

I updated every Ace2 mod through WoWAceUpdater, and when I entered a Raid, the Raid tabs were screwy (some of them were stacked on top of one another.)

Is there a solution to this? Should I rollback to Mazzle's own version, and will this work with 2.1?

Another question :

What's the mod that shows an arrow to your corpse when you're dead? The graphic shows up as 'corrupted' when I die, and I need to reload the UI to remove it. If at least I could know which mod this is, I could disable it.
05-25-07, 12:04 PM   #42
Tundah
A Kobold Labourer

Hey All -

I've read through the threads, but am I the only new user who is not proficient in UI management out there?

Could someone please provide or direct me to a place to see a coherent list of updating procedures please? I really don't want to lose this great UI, but the BugSack is loaded since the last patch.

Thanks for your assistance!
05-25-07, 01:41 PM   #43
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Triseult
I'm sorry if this was answered elsewhere, but...

I updated every Ace2 mod through WoWAceUpdater, and when I entered a Raid, the Raid tabs were screwy (some of them were stacked on top of one another.)

Is there a solution to this? Should I rollback to Mazzle's own version, and will this work with 2.1?

Another question :

What's the mod that shows an arrow to your corpse when you're dead? The graphic shows up as 'corrupted' when I die, and I need to reload the UI to remove it. If at least I could know which mod this is, I could disable it.
Disable Cartographer Corpseway. It's an obsolete add-on. The newer versions of Cartographer do that automatically.
05-25-07, 05:48 PM   #44
Fhait
A Cliff Giant
Main tank Targets and Bongo issues

Which mod controls the MT, MT Target, and MT Target-of-Target frames in Mazzle ?

Since 2.1, these frams are smack dab in the middle of my screen and I'm not sure which mod I shoiuld try updating to fix this.

Also, I appear to have 'lost' available button space in Bongo's, where I used to have 4 bars comprising of approximately 60 buttons, it seems like now I can only configure about 40 buttons worth.

Suggestions ?

Thanks.
05-26-07, 09:46 AM   #45
Triseult
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thanks Mazzle!

Anybody know what I can do to fix my raid UI?
05-26-07, 11:23 AM   #46
Meraxes
An Aku'mai Servant
UI Disappears when opening Cartographer

This is probably not a Mazzle issue but figured I'd post it here since everyone seems so helpful

First, I am using Mazzle, but I have been updating my other mods myself for quite a while. I've never had a problem I couldn't fix (Pretty good with editing lua etc..).

However today after updating my mods using the WAU (WowAce Automatic Updater for those wondering), I have a very odd Cartographer behavior.

Whenever I open up the map (either default or alternate), it hides the entire UI (all buttons, maps, frames etc..) The map doesn't take up the whole screen either, I've resized it to a small corner.

I liked being able to open up my map while running or flying to destinations.

I even went so far as to restore my old Cartographer thinking it would be an easy fix, but it still happens. I'm thinking there is a library or other mod that is causing this but I'm not even sure what command to search for in the LUA files to begin my hunt.. Any ideas?

EDIT: Ok figured out the culprit so if anyone else notices this behavior here's the cause: QuestHistory. I even downloaded the newest version from http://wow-en.curse-gaming.com/downloads/details/7388/ but it still has the same issue. I guess I'll wait for that author to figure out what the problem is... Anyway if anyone else sees the same behavior, there's your solution. Disable QuestHistory and you'll be fine.

Last edited by Meraxes : 05-26-07 at 12:36 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » For those of you updating your add-ons