04-23-07, 01:43 PM   #221
rofocal792
A Defias Bandit
Action bar layouts

Hey, I was wondering if perhaps you could incorperate Button layouts for off-specs. Like my druid is Moonkin and my Shaman is enhancement but the already made button setups are for healers.

04-24-07, 01:11 AM   #222
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Geboran
I posted this accidentally in a different forum.....

Wow is there a lot to read up on around here!

I don't know if this has been posted or suggested, but I was wondering if it would be possible to set up the healing and decursing spells as macros with the "mouseover" feature instead of as the spell itself?

I set up specific macros for my healing and decursing spells that allow me to mouseover someone and cast a heal on them, or remove items by cleansing them. Furthermore, it also allows me to mouseover a raid frame and heal or decurse as needed. By far SUPERIOR to clicking and focusing on your target to apply the heal or cleansing.

It's a bit tedious to set these macros up, but thought that, since the configurations on a per class basis are set up anyway, why couldn't macros be set up and basically "replace" the ones loaded on the bar with the *SUPERIOR* macros instead? Would this be something you are willing to do if class-specific macros are submitted to you for inclusion?
You also posted it in another thread in this forum. Please don't spam your question. That usually makes it less likely to get a response.

Anyway, I really don't want to get in the business of altering people's macros. It just seems like a messy thing to do given that there are a limited number of macros and people may already have existing ones. It's probably doable, I just don't have the time or inclination to explore something that may not work well.

What I would like to do though is add some documents to the help area of MazzleOptions with useful macros that people could copy in-game and try out. That would be easy enough to do.

04-24-07, 01:14 AM   #223
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by rofocal792
Hey, I was wondering if perhaps you could incorperate Button layouts for off-specs. Like my druid is Moonkin and my Shaman is enhancement but the already made button setups are for healers.
Ideally, yes. And some layouts do use secondary pages to switch between different foci, for example offensive vs healing. But right now, I haven't had time to even incorporate level 70 skills, and alternate layouts for different specs are lower priority.

04-24-07, 06:34 AM   #224
Mizer18
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by Arkive
Yes, it works. In the time you spent typing your question you could have logged in and tested it =P
Cant test it at school on a crappy computer Did test it at home though

Dang it, replying to you made me forget my question...

Edit: I remembered, question doesn't even go in this area so I'll ask it where it does go.

Last edited by Mizer18 : 04-24-07 at 06:38 AM.

05-17-07, 02:30 PM   #225
NicodemusAtNIMH
An Aku'mai Servant

Thumbs up Need help

I would like to swap out MQ for EQL3. Could someone be willing to rewrite that part for me and send it to me. The hot button for MQ and all other parts weaved into maz for MQ. Or just post with a how to. I really appreciate it.

I'm just hard headed and have been using EQ and am just accustomed to it and set in my ways. All in all this is an awesome ui i suggest it to all my friends on Aggramar server.

05-25-07, 03:17 PM   #226
Patchumz
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Can you make the combat log different, so that there is more room to see stuff... Currently when you read the log it's too cramped width wise so it's hard to keep track of stuff and you have to scroll up like crazy to see it (Been bugging me for months but i just now realized i could suggest it)

If there is a way i personally can change it, could you tell me how?

05-29-07, 10:48 PM   #227
alenda
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by NicodemusAtNIMH
I would like to swap out MQ for EQL3. Could someone be willing to rewrite that part for me and send it to me. The hot button for MQ and all other parts weaved into maz for MQ. Or just post with a how to. I really appreciate it.

I'm just hard headed and have been using EQ and am just accustomed to it and set in my ways. All in all this is an awesome ui i suggest it to all my friends on Aggramar server.
This is pretty easy to do. Disable MQ in the Mazz options, you can even remove it from your addons folder. Drop in EQL3, and then head into your keybindings, and just change L from MQ to the Blizz default questlog. EQL3 is attached to the standard quest log, so it will come up. In terms of using the hotspot, I personally find it faster to press l than click on the hotspot anyways.

06-12-07, 02:41 AM   #228
Maxian
A Cliff Giant

Postin a short list of addons im using atm that id love to see as part of next MAzzle UI.

ECB best cast bar out there imo
http://www-en.curse-gaming.com/downloads/details/5056/

Little Wigs (boss mods for heroics and 5 man)
http://www.wowace.com/files/LittleWi...igs-r39556.zip

Recipe Book helps a lot with crafting recipes (books of craft is no longer being updated)
http://www-en.curse-gaming.com/downloads/details/664/

Pally Power best paladin buff addon!
http://www.wowace.com/files/PallyPow...36476.1024.zip

If ya have time Mazzle would be nice if ya can chek them out.

Tnx

06-17-07, 10:50 PM   #229
Stormlor
A Cyclonian
ECB is a memory hogger. Mazzle doesn't like memory hogging mods. A replacement would be Quartz or oCB.

Pally Power is not the best. Search for Kirk's Blessings (I just did Blessings) and that helps more. It's not an Ace addon though.

Originally Posted by Maxian
Postin a short list of addons im using atm that id love to see as part of next MAzzle UI.

ECB best cast bar out there imo
http://www-en.curse-gaming.com/downloads/details/5056/

Little Wigs (boss mods for heroics and 5 man)
http://www.wowace.com/files/LittleWi...igs-r39556.zip

Recipe Book helps a lot with crafting recipes (books of craft is no longer being updated)
http://www-en.curse-gaming.com/downloads/details/664/

Pally Power best paladin buff addon!
http://www.wowace.com/files/PallyPow...36476.1024.zip

If ya have time Mazzle would be nice if ya can chek them out.

Tnx

06-17-07, 10:57 PM   #230
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Quartz definitely gets my recomendation as well. It's latency adjustments in conjunction with a /stopcasting macro can mean a straight dps boost of 10%+ (for a mage anyway). There's lots of posts on the Blizz forums about it. Also, I haven't tried other Paly blessing mods, but Smartbuff...well, while it's good at personal and group buffs for most classes, the micromanagement of Paly buffs in a group/raid is not it's strong suit. I would be happy to see another one tossed in there.

LittleWigs also gets a thumbs up from here.

Last edited by Arkive : 06-17-07 at 11:00 PM.

06-18-07, 12:00 AM   #231
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Just fyi, quartz and LittleWigs are already in the new version. You have to answer a question to get the former activated, but it will be configured to fit in the layout if you do so.

06-18-07, 07:33 AM   #232
Maxian
A Cliff Giant

Just tried Quartz!! hell yeah!!! much better then Ecb

Btw Mazz have you tried Tom Tom:
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=7032

Works great with Lightheaded addon for setting quest waypoints in Cartographer with just 1 click

Only problem seems not to work very well with modified quest logs like nquestlog, tho it works 100% with Blizzard normal QL......or maybe i just didn't do something right....

06-18-07, 04:40 PM   #233
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Maxian
Just tried Quartz!! hell yeah!!! much better then Ecb

Btw Mazz have you tried Tom Tom:
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=7032

Works great with Lightheaded addon for setting quest waypoints in Cartographer with just 1 click

Only problem seems not to work very well with modified quest logs like nquestlog, tho it works 100% with Blizzard normal QL......or maybe i just didn't do something right....
I've read the description and it seems cool but redundant, given other things already included.

06-19-07, 08:34 AM   #234
Tucciim
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
Just fyi, quartz and LittleWigs are already in the new version. You have to answer a question to get the former activated, but it will be configured to fit in the layout if you do so.

which new version is that? the latest core update was back in feb with a couple patches along the way (the bongo one and the nquest one). got a new release coming out?

06-19-07, 11:33 AM   #235
doc309
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
that's how rumors get started....
lol

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Feature Requests and All Other Suggestions OLD