07-24-07, 11:48 AM   #61
Floppy
A Murloc Raider

Concerned...

I have just recently had my first "Mazzlegasm", and a great one at that.

While I may be I little higher on the tech ladder than most people, I certainly dont spend my days coding and would never be able to modify my UI to this extent on my own. Even adding individual addons is a slow and tedious process for those of us that are not used to dealing with this stuff on a daily basis.
Most of thosee AddOns, I never would have even found, had they not been tied into Mazzle. I appreciate the work it takes to maintain such a compilation and I will support it either through donations or membership as long as I continue to play WoW.
(And like your feeling now the shiney-ness will eventually fade.)
07-24-07, 12:09 PM   #62
malcite
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
all i know is that im laughing alot when reading this thread
I can see both sides its just those with different opinions crashign into eachother rather than accepting that someone else has a different thing to say about it than you.

As for the ui, never tried it and doubt i ever will. I use the mods in it but i have my own setup and i just copy the settings files every once in a while to keep em up to date in case i have to reinstall wow at a later time. In any case i wish u guys gl on the ui debate thingy and hope u work it out
07-24-07, 12:45 PM   #63
Rollak
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I agree. Joypunk did a pretty amazing job setting up the warrior keybindings...It's...perfect.

Pretty much one of the big reasons I still use the UI. Though I do delete more than half the addons and add a few of my own.
07-24-07, 01:21 PM   #64
Stormlor
A Cyclonian
Same here. Only thing left on my end is just the art, everything gets replaced.

Originally Posted by Rollak
I agree. Joypunk did a pretty amazing job setting up the warrior keybindings...It's...perfect.

Pretty much one of the big reasons I still use the UI. Though I do delete more than half the addons and add a few of my own.
07-24-07, 05:19 PM   #65
joive
A Theradrim Guardian

Strange

Strange, the most active posters on this forum are the ones that don't use the UI and don't want to use it, have use it in the past but don't like the Author now for some particular reason, or use only a minimal part of it because they find better add-ons for their particular taste. Maybe the people that download, install and get "Mazzlesgasmed" everyday are somewhere in Azeroth enjoying the things that some posters here doesn't need or like. Every opinion is important, positive and negative, but for a project like the one Mazzle is looking to do, I think the group that use the UI have a little more priority.

Anyway, for me is always a nice thing reading opinions different than mine. The English reading and writing practice is good for me too. And before anyone start to think "why you are here and not playing?" I just made myself the same question. Let me get outbid in the AH, fail at some quests and help some friends fail theirs, get killed in some Raid, get beaten by a 2 lvls below character in the Arena, loose another roll in an instance, etc. and I will be back here trying to help this project called MazzleUI to continue, for me and for the many others that use and enjoy it everyday as it is.
07-24-07, 08:34 PM   #66
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Auralei
Whatever, Mazzle, I already explained why I did it, and I don't give two squirts what you think. Bite me.
Now, now. No need for that. And thank you for not squirting on me twice. (I'm going to assume you also chose not to bless me with a single squirt either.)

/bite Auralei
07-24-07, 09:43 PM   #67
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Auralei; a Fanboi in disguise

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Something I didn't quite get...