11-15-07, 01:33 AM   #61
fadedroses
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Fixing AutoBar

Originally Posted by sgtsolidus1

i tried using autobar's configuration menu but it wont let me move it. if you know what im doing wrong please let me know. the main problem with now being able to move it is that it blocks out the target model.
To fix AutoBar, there ARE a couple of things you'll need to do.
The first thing you'll notice is that there are extra buttons on the bar that weren't there after Mazzify set it up for you. And of course, the bar has been moved way over to the left.

Step 1. Type " /atb config "
Step 2. Check the Move Bar box, you might need to go to the Bar submenu on the left (sorry, doing this from memory.. I don't remember exact names)
Step 3. Right click on your main AutoBar (which should now be green)
Step 4. Go to the Buttons menu and turn off everything you don't need by unchecking 'Enabled' ... There might be about about 5 or 6 extra things enabled that weren't there before. Crafting, buffs, pet, etc..
Step 5. Start dragging on the left side of the bar and move it to the right where it should be. Most of the green bar should be off the screen (hence the need to drag it from the left edge).
Step 6. Uncheck Move bars and close the config window.
11-15-07, 02:04 AM   #62
sgtsolidus1
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

fixed.Actually the way i fixed it was the way you said in the other post, by using the fubar button. also does anyone know if atlas loot works with mazzle?
i don't want to put it in and have everything go all screwy. along wit that can metamap replace cartogropher?
11-15-07, 03:39 AM   #63
Nomard
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
1. Wiped Interface, WDB & WTF.
2. Logged in without Mazzleui setting up Resolution and stuff.
3. Unzipped Mazzleui 1.1, Mazzleui 1.1 patch 1, Mazzleui 2.3 fix *Proper*
4. Ran WAU

I didnīt update Autobar using WAU, no problems, works like a charm.

Actually i only have 2 problems, none of them fatal, they are:
Tiny tooltip & Capping

Last edited by Nomard : 11-15-07 at 03:55 AM.
11-15-07, 05:30 AM   #64
spyder
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=12867
The AutoBar listed here is still working and all you gotta do is add the new food/drink items into it.

Last edited by spyder : 11-15-07 at 06:27 AM.
11-19-07, 01:04 PM   #65
Erurainon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Commish
3. Open Mazzifier_Configs.lua and change SetCVar("statusBarText","1") to

SetCVar("xpBarText", "1")
SetCVar("playerStatusText", "1")
SetCVar("partyStatusText", "1")
SetCVar("petStatusText", "1")

- that means DELETE SetCVar("statusBarText","1") and replace it with the four lines above.

4. Run WAU, check everything and do Update WITH Externals.
5. Download anymore updated AddOns you can find, and start WoW.
6. Disable/delete Fizzwidget's TrackMenu.
7. Make sure the Load Out of Date AddOns button is checked.
8. Enter World, and Mazzify. Select the top box labeled "Complete configuration. I want a Mazzlegasm!"
9. If all this works, you should have a fully functional MazzleUI, except for Camera errors, DBM error, Cartographer error and Postal error.

You don't need to rename your WTF.
I edited the DUF_Set.lua successfully; I ran WAU w/externals; I disabled Fizz' TrackMenu; I ensured that the 'load out of date addons' button was checked; and I mazzified completely. However I was unable to find the line 'SetCVar("statusBarText","1")' within my Mazzifier_Configs.lua and when I enter the game I have all sorts of errors - I have seen as many as 101!!

Should I just go ahead and add the 4 lines mentioned above?
11-19-07, 01:08 PM   #66
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
Originally Posted by Erurainon
I edited the DUF_Set.lua successfully; I ran WAU w/externals; I disabled Fizz' TrackMenu; I ensured that the 'load out of date addons' button was checked; and I mazzified completely. However I was unable to find the line 'SetCVar("statusBarText","1")' within my Mazzifier_Configs.lua and when I enter the game I have all sorts of errors - I have seen as many as 101!!

Should I just go ahead and add the 4 lines mentioned above?
Do a search for "statusBarText". There is a spacing issue with how they said to search and how it actually is in the file. You should find it that way.
11-19-07, 02:42 PM   #67
Erurainon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Thanks DeTard, I was able to find it that way; however I'm having a problem within Windows which I'm hoping some one here can help me with. I posted to a Windows Vista-specific forum; but their answer was to use an OS disk which I do not have - I only have an OEM recovery disk which will wipe Windows clean and start fresh - I will lose my WoW installation along with everything else I've installed since purchase.

I'm not sure if this is the proper thread to put this in, but I don't think there is really a proper thread anywhere on this forum, so...

The problem I'm having is that I am unable to scroll down normally in any window within the OS. If I'm in my browser then I have no problem, but all apps within the OS are affected. When I scroll down the screen keeps jumping back up - it won't stay down at all. I can scrol all the way to the bottom of a document by using the scroll bar along the side of the window, but as soon as I let it go, it goes all the way back up all by itself! This is true for Windows Explorer as well making it almost impossible to move a file let alone edit a document.

With DUF_Set.lua this wasn't as big of a problem since I only had to edit one line; but in Mazzifier_Configs.lua I have to edit one and add 4 lines - there is no way for me to do this when I can't scroll down to a specific point and keep it there.

Has anyone ever had this problem before?
11-19-07, 02:46 PM   #68
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
Well, although this isn't the place for it lol.... Have you tried to check to see if your home key is stuck? It really sounds like it is. Go borrow someone else's keyboard, I think you are either having a stuck key problem or a defect in the keyboard itself.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » 2.3 Mazzle Fixes (so far)