07-02-07, 07:58 PM   #41
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Flarin
Mazzle- I would like to try out some addons that use the Parser 3.0 library. Could you tell me which addons in your current UI use the 1.0 library? I am not sure what having both libraries loaded would do.

Thanks for the help.
There is no 1.0 vs 3.0 thing. Parserlib is an add-on written by Rophy. Parser3.0 is an entirely different add-on written by ckknight. All of the add-ons in the package currently use Parserlib.
07-02-07, 08:36 PM   #42
doc309
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
oddly

oddly as i was updating to 1.1, i would get disconnected from server 2x each character. but relog and it completed just fine.

so i really have only three things to say

/cheer
/bow
/kneel

great work mazzle

doc
07-07-07, 01:37 PM   #43
lothlann
An Aku'mai Servant
I have found two things with the new version, first of all when i complete part of a quest the objective comes up on the screen twice, I assume one is the blizzard one but i cant switch it off

Also how do i turn of the displaying of items when i hover over them in chat? I prefer to click the links.
07-07-07, 01:49 PM   #44
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

Originally Posted by lothlann
I have found two things with the new version, first of all when i complete part of a quest the objective comes up on the screen twice, I assume one is the blizzard one but i cant switch it off

Also how do i turn of the displaying of items when i hover over them in chat? I prefer to click the links.
The Blizzard quest tracker can be turned off in the Interface Options menu (the default Blizzard one). Just hit Esc and select Interface Options from the menu.
07-08-07, 04:45 AM   #45
lothlann
An Aku'mai Servant
Any ide6a how to turn of the showing of items when i hover over the links in chat? I checked through prat but couldn't see anything, did i miss something?
07-08-07, 03:48 PM   #46
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
hoverlinks are part of tekKompare
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-09-07, 08:19 AM   #47
Klotus
A Kobold Labourer
Just wanted to post and show my support on this amazing UI... Keep up the good work.
07-10-07, 05:53 PM   #48
Sketch
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
You're welcome for the donation, Mazzle

I'm glad to see that you've decided to keep up with this UI. If you ever need help with anything, let me know. Always willing to spare a little for the cause, if it keeps the BEST UI out there alive.
07-31-07, 03:36 AM   #49
Sarros
A Kobold Labourer
Just downloaded your UI for the first time. Great job!!! I am really really impressed with all that you have done with it.

Sarros
07-31-07, 03:55 AM   #50
zodiacus
A Murloc Raider
THX again for a great UI, tested a lot of them but always came back to Mazzle.

08-13-07, 11:12 PM   #51
encarnation
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by dragzal
But i promised you that we get a lot of posts that stands not inside the Bug Report Thread

@Mazzle: Again a great work, thanks a lot !!!
how did you get your signature links? i would like to make some of my own.
08-14-07, 09:36 AM   #52
Vhalen
A Kobold Labourer
Mazzle,
Just got your UI a few days ago and it is absolutely great. Having played WoW right at 2 years now, it has literally rekindled my enjoyment for the game. I definitely wasn't one of the unwashed modless masses, but your flawless integration and execution of so many capabilities leaves me in awe. Lets face it, the total and complete transformation of the entire WoW interface just wouldn't be palatable without a cute, comical gnome leading the way. Planning to drop a donation your way later this week after payday .
08-19-07, 05:24 PM   #53
Crocky
A Murloc Raider
Downloaded and installed last week really enjoying the mod and finding how it all works ..... Many thanks for all the great work
08-19-07, 09:10 PM   #54
Surefire
A Murloc Raider
What?

Is this a new version really? I got it today and I swicthed the interface folders and logged in (Didn't do a clean install like you recommended) and I don't see any chance from the previous version. One example is that the talented mod still says its out of date when you pull it up. I was really excited for a new version but so far I don't see any difference. Any thoughts?
08-19-07, 10:57 PM   #55
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
MazzleUI has not been updated since 7-24 according to its page.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-20-07, 12:09 AM   #56
Hellarion
A Black Drake

Originally Posted by Surefire
Is this a new version really? I got it today and I swicthed the interface folders and logged in (Didn't do a clean install like you recommended) and I don't see any chance from the previous version. One example is that the talented mod still says its out of date when you pull it up. I was really excited for a new version but so far I don't see any difference. Any thoughts?

Talented is cool now..go to files.wowace.com to dl
01-05-08, 10:10 AM   #57
Arkaneus
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

$150 USD to re-compile it to work again Paid to "Mazzlefizz" to get this working 110%. Its not much, but it is all i have atm.
Cannot the kingdom of Salvation take me home."
01-05-08, 11:31 AM   #58
Touch
A Defias Bandit
Hey Mazzlefizz,

I had to register here just to let you know that this is a kick butt UI.

Great Job!

- T

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI 1.1 Released!