06-22-07, 07:20 AM   #41
Ringleron
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Originally Posted by moondoggy
this all sounds really great except one thing i'm not sure about,will mazzle 1.1 support right click casting?correct me if i'm wrong but i don't think original bongos allows it or i don't know how to set it up if so.i really hope i don't have to change the button addon right from the start even with a new mazzle...buts i gots to have my right click lol!
In the current version, you can have right-click casting by using the Clique add on. However, to use the right-click your cursor has to be on a unit frame.

Nymbia's (sp) Spellbinder could work too I think.
06-22-07, 07:33 AM   #42
Kordrax
Premium Member
Time Frame?

Inquiring minds want to know!

I was going through a phase where I was trying out most of the major UIs, but when I found Mazzle I stopped.

If you want a Mac tester, let me know. I run on both platforms, Mac and PC.
06-22-07, 07:51 AM   #43
depotstu
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
If you need another beta tester, I will help ya.

06-22-07, 08:53 AM   #44
Neroon
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Thumbs up We Are Not Worthy!!

We are not worthy of your effort. Thank you for all your effort, and keep it up. I am a huge fan of this package. Just ignore the idiots and know that your efforts are appreciated.
06-22-07, 09:37 AM   #45
Older
An Aku'mai Servant
Great to see you appear to have the JOY back in your UI Mazz
06-22-07, 02:09 PM   #46
moondoggy
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Ringleron
In the current version, you can have right-click casting by using the Clique add on. However, to use the right-click your cursor has to be on a unit frame.

Nymbia's (sp) Spellbinder could work too I think.
yeah but i meant right clicking self casting and for all my buttons.i think bongos2 has it,i know bartender3 does as well as others.
06-23-07, 02:13 AM   #47
cinyc
A Murloc Raider
Along with all the other "thank you" replies in this thread I would like to just throw another one out there.

Thanks for all the hard work / effort put into this UI. It honestly makes my wow experience enjoyable and fun (:

I can't wait to see 1.1
06-23-07, 08:53 AM   #48
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Older
Great to see you appear to have the JOY back in your UI Mazz
I'm not sure about that, but I was motivated by the spurt in donations about a month back. A few people gave, and I'm giving back. I have to stay one up on them!
06-23-07, 11:34 AM   #49
smorfty
A Murloc Raider
Thumbs up

I can't w8 to try the new MazzleUI! OMFG! Can't sleep until its realesed
06-24-07, 11:51 AM   #50
alenda
A Cliff Giant

I'm in the same "can't eat can't sleep just mazzle!" boat. Trying MazzleUI completely changed my WoW experience, and since the patches, I can't get it working at full capacity anymore. It's like I've got a broken leg, and when the new MazzleUI comes out, I'll be getting the cast off.
06-25-07, 05:35 AM   #51
lothlann
An Aku'mai Servant
Do you still accept donations as i would be willing to give abit out of my tiny bit of student money to keep the UI up
06-25-07, 06:35 AM   #52
depotstu
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
That is like asking if Mazz would still like some money...authors are always accepting donations...it is the best way to say "Thank you, I love what you have done for the game."

06-25-07, 11:39 AM   #53
stec
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by lothlann
Do you still accept donations as i would be willing to give abit out of my tiny bit of student money to keep the UI up
That actually is asking if maz would like some money ^^
06-25-07, 12:09 PM   #54
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Yes, of course I do. I'll be honest and go one further and say it's the probably the primary motivation. Even with all the positive feedback, the forum stuff is more a difficulty than a pleasure. The main reason I've done this version is b/c of donations. I don't find the other aspects as rewarding any more. If people continue to give, I plan to continue to reciprocate.
06-25-07, 01:08 PM   #55
lothlann
An Aku'mai Servant
sounds fair enough to me how would i go about donating? Also i still cant work out my problem with all hunters but only when i log into one account. Anyway il post my latest discoveries (or lack of) in the thread i made.
06-25-07, 01:29 PM   #56
dragzal
A Cyclonian

sounds fair enough to me how would i go about donating? Also i still cant work out my problem with all hunters but only when i log into one account. Anyway il post my latest discoveries (or lack of) in the thread i made.
With the words of Mazzlefizz said here :

If you'd like to support the insane amount of work put into this project over the last year and encourage continued development, you can send a donation via PayPal to [email protected]

Thank you for your generosity!

06-25-07, 07:18 PM   #57
Stormlor
A Cyclonian
Hey Mazzle,

When I search "Mazzle" it says it was updated on June 25 but when I click inside the link to download it still says the UI was updated on the 5th of June.
06-25-07, 10:02 PM   #58
vampiricwound
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Stormlor
Hey Mazzle,

When I search "Mazzle" it says it was updated on June 25 but when I click inside the link to download it still says the UI was updated on the 5th of June.
considering that the version number is 1.01 on that one....im guessing that he redid the downloads to make things easier when he updates the next version (1.1) ya.....it took until i completely redid my UI to realize it had the same version number as the old one (btw....anyone that did the same....you still should update the ace addons as mentioned before )
06-25-07, 10:43 PM   #59
bsides
A Fallenroot Satyr

Mazzle, thanks for this... it's simply amazing. I know how software developing can be hard, especially with this size... a LOT of addons to work on, a lot of study on them and well, it's a very reliable pack.

I know you know that, just cheering up :P

And well, I'm honored to be part of a little on that with nQuestLog suggestion. I still like more qComment + Wowhead comments over LightHeaded but I'm getting used to it. Can't wait to see it all setup in a mazzlefy!
06-26-07, 04:52 AM   #60
Detritus
A Cyclonian
Awesome. The updates seem to cover off all my outstanding issues with Mazzle. Particularly like the skinning options, nice job.

Once 1.1 is out the door I'll be making a donation. Something this good should be bought and paid for.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI 1.1 Preview