09-25-07, 03:11 PM   #21
Haviq
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by meio
What is the initial state of the context menu before you add a button to it to make it fill up all of the slots? Does it have the correct buttons in place and then fills over them? Does it start out empty?
When first loading it up on my hunter all the slots were filled with "Auto Shot". Loading up my warlock all the slots are filled with "Shadowbolt" Whenever I go to change 1 slot it changes them all.

Here is a screenshot

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/573/contextxy2.jpg
09-25-07, 03:16 PM   #22
Bedcrow
A Defias Bandit
Patch 2.2 bug

I had the same as picture above, also noticed the bar that keeps your potions and such, while showing the picture doesn't let you use them.
Also after running the ACE2 updater things seemed to get worse not better. To numerous to list. I do not think I will be raiding tonight.

I love this UI, hope to see a patch soon.
09-25-07, 03:18 PM   #23
Dethtoall
A Defias Bandit
I finally got the hud to go away. to do this i searched the MazzleUI_Core.lua file for "hud" then put a -- in front of every line that started with self having to do with the hud. at least that way you can hide it and download another to make it work for now, although i would like to have mazzle's hud back it looks nice
09-25-07, 03:20 PM   #24
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Aurora
Are we replacing ALL forms of "self:assert" in the contextmenu.lua with "assert"?
Someone else has stated that replacing the function calls allowed the context menu to load, but it still has errors with being filled with the ability of the Button1 action. So it's not going to fix the problem at this time.
09-25-07, 03:24 PM   #25
LBussy
Legend in my own mind

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Aurora
Are we replacing ALL forms of "self:assert" in the contextmenu.lua with "assert"?
I did and I can verify that it works - at least it gets rid of the errors.
09-25-07, 03:24 PM   #26
duhr33toh
A Murloc Raider
Ok so I moved the time..money..fps..etc. with alt and drag. Was able to get the perma hud off by lowering the transparency way down to it's lowest. But now it won't come up in combat.
Unable to inspect players and 3d models are not working. The minimap buttons are overlapping my action bars on the left side of the minimap.

Hope a fix comes soon. Still very satisfied with the package.
09-25-07, 03:25 PM   #27
VincentSDSH
Non-Canadian Luzer!

REMed the asserts in the context menu file (all of them ) and the context menu (only shows one icon over it's entire space). It's initially closed. If you add an object it'll litter every space with the icon of that object.

Oddly enough, the 3d menus showed up, self and target, so that's good. HUD also seems to be working properly after the above change.

So far the only problems I've run into are:
* ItemRack's fubar plugin is stuck to the minimap
* TrackMenu is hidden 'under' the backplate when a tracking item is selected
* context menu comes up but is pretty much useless for finding what you want (though they ARE in there, they just don't display right)
09-25-07, 03:33 PM   #28
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by VincentSDSH
REMed the asserts in the context menu file (all of them ) and the context menu (only shows one icon over it's entire space). It's initially closed. If you add an object it'll litter every space with the icon of that object.

Oddly enough, the 3d menus showed up, self and target, so that's good. HUD also seems to be working properly after the above change.

* context menu comes up but is pretty much useless for finding what you want (though they ARE in there, they just don't display right)
That's good to know that it fixed the 3d models, unless it's only the self and target that are fixed. I had a feeling that everything else wasn't loading properly because the ContextMenu wasn't finishing it's loading process. With the ContextMenu, you say that they are there, they just don't display right? Do I understand correctly that you mean that if you click on the buttons they will trigger the appropriate action, it's just the image that's incorrect?
09-25-07, 03:39 PM   #29
redcedar
An Aku'mai Servant
Is anyone else having WoW closed as soon as you click on any profession buttons?
09-25-07, 03:45 PM   #30
Geez
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by VincentSDSH

I tried taking out all the self:assert and replacing with just assert in the Context file, and now I can't cast a single spell, each time I click or hit the key associated with that spell it says invalid target, even if its a self-casting spell...I love this UI and have been reading up on fixes people are doing, but just can't seem to get it working...

Edit: I'm having the issue where no matter if I re-add the spells on the menu the only thing I can cast is Shadowbolt[I'm a lock] and the only way I can use any spells is to open them up and click on them through my spellbook...

Last edited by Geez : 09-25-07 at 03:51 PM.
09-25-07, 03:51 PM   #31
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Geez
I tried taking out all the self:assert and replacing with just assert in the Context file, and now I can't cast a single spell, each time I click or hit the key associated with that spell it says invalid target, even if its a self-casting spell...I love this UI and have been reading up on fixes people are doing, but just can't seem to get it working...
Technically they're not fixes yet... just ideas.
09-25-07, 03:52 PM   #32
ValerianOddity
A Murloc Raider
Premium Member
All of the buttons on the left side of my minimap, as well as the buttons for Mana Tap, Arcane Torrent, Consume Magic, Mana Burn and Fade, cast Renew. Have tried re-Mazzifying, but I am assuming this has something to do with something else being messed up. I do not know enough the various add-ons that make up Mazzle to guess what it might be.

The buttons contain the icons for the correct spells, and if I mouseover, the tooltips are for the correct spells. It's just upon clicking or pressing the associated key that Renew is cast.

Last edited by ValerianOddity : 09-25-07 at 03:54 PM. Reason: For clarification.
09-25-07, 03:54 PM   #33
socialblunders
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Ok, for me, when I replaced self:assert with assert it got rid of most of the errors. Just some Ace:Comm and tooltip errors are left:

[2007/09/25 17:35:12-22-x1]: AceComm-2.0-49755 (Ace2):1704: attempt to index upvalue 'ChatThrottleLib' (a nil value)
AceAddon-2.0-46764 (Ace2):483: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceAddon-2.0\AceAddon-2.0.lua:460>
<in C code>: ?
AceEvent-2.0-49307 (Ace2):303: in function `TriggerEvent'
AceEvent-2.0-49307 (Ace2):962: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:955>

[2007/09/25 17:35:22-22-x657]: AceComm-2.0-49755 (Ace2):1704: attempt to index upvalue 'ChatThrottleLib' (a nil value)

[2007/09/25 17:35:25-22-x1]: AceComm-2.0-49755 (Ace2):1704: attempt to index upvalue 'ChatThrottleLib' (a nil value)
AceEvent-2.0-49307 (Ace2):367: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:345>

[2007/09/25 17:36:03-22-x6]: Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:74: Usage: GameTooltip:SetOwner(frame):
Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:74: in function <Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:73>:
<in C code>: in function `TinyTipAnchor_Original_GameTooltip_SetDefaultAnchor'
TinyTip\TinyTipAnchor.lua:143: in function <Interface\AddOns\TinyTip\TinyTipAnchor.lua:140>
(tail call): ?:
Interface\FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua:66: in function `UnitFrame_OnEnter':
DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Element.lua:254: in function `DUF_Element_OnEnter'
<string>:"*:OnEnter":1: in function <[string "*:OnEnter"]:1>

[2007/09/25 17:36:28-22-x91]: Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:74: Usage: GameTooltip:SetOwner(frame):
Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:74: in function <Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:73>:
TinyTip\TinyTipAnchor.lua:143: in function <Interface\AddOns\TinyTip\TinyTipAnchor.lua:140>
Interface\FrameXML\ActionButton.lua:382: in function `ActionButton_SetTooltip':
MazzleUI-1.1\CustomLibs\ContextMenu.lua:145: in function <Interface\AddOns\MazzleUI\CustomLibs\ContextMenu.lua:139>
<in C code>: in function `SecureStateAnchor_RunChild'
<string>:"*:OnEnter":3: in function <[string "*:OnEnter"]:1>

[2007/09/25 17:45:09-22-x1]: Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:74: Usage: GameTooltip:SetOwner(frame):
Interface\FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua:66: in function `UnitFrame_OnEnter':
DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_UnitFrame.lua:268: in function `DUF_UnitFrame_OnEnter'
<string>:"*:OnEnter":1: in function <[string "*:OnEnter"]:1>

The one odd thing so far is the context menu... it shows up, and it works, but no tooltip is shown (relating to the errors above I imagine) and all of the icons are Wrath icons.
09-25-07, 04:10 PM   #34
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by ValerianOddity
All of the buttons on the left side of my minimap, as well as the buttons for Mana Tap, Arcane Torrent, Consume Magic, Mana Burn and Fade, cast Renew. Have tried re-Mazzifying, but I am assuming this has something to do with something else being messed up. I do not know enough the various add-ons that make up Mazzle to guess what it might be.

The buttons contain the icons for the correct spells, and if I mouseover, the tooltips are for the correct spells. It's just upon clicking or pressing the associated key that Renew is cast.
Are you able to replace the buttons with the spells from your spellbook and get them to work? Unlock your bongos bars (check the FAQ if you need to know how) and just drag the spells from your spellbook onto the spaces that they need to be. Then see if they work properly or if they're still wrong. You probably only need to do a few of the spells to see if it's going to work.
09-25-07, 04:42 PM   #35
krystof
A Kobold Labourer
Quick fix idea

hey guys if you wanna get to your mazzle options for the time being, just hit esc, then click on addons, next to where it says mazzle options click "load" and the menu pops up...at least for me it did.

Also i only got this Ui yesterday and totally love it! Mazzle pls do anything you can to get it back up to where it was before the patch because i went out and bragged to all my friends about my cool new UI and now they are all wanting to try it out. Thanks for any efforts
09-25-07, 04:45 PM   #36
dystrophy
A Cyclonian
#1 - Tracking menu is locked to the minimap, and although I can drag it around the minimap I can't unattach it so I can move it to where it used to be.

#2 - Itemrack menus from the character screen do not show when pressing alt like before.

Last edited by dystrophy : 09-25-07 at 05:00 PM.
09-25-07, 04:50 PM   #37
Zarther
A Fallenroot Satyr
Errors

I'm pretty much getting the same errors other people are getting. The buttons (for my lock) the conjure and use health stones and Soul stones have moved. Those buttons have moved over my Bongos buttons. What addons is this and I will try to move them back manually? In addition the mazzle "M" button is also MIA. Yup, my context menu is also not working, without that I'm pretty much dead in the water. Might just turn off all the mazzle addons for now till there is a fix. This is a great compilation. In the meantime I will keep this forum page up and check back for updates. Thank you.
09-25-07, 04:55 PM   #38
Slavekitten
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Also

Clique isnt working properly and the hotspots around targeted friendly units arent there.

Edit: I fixed click by Downloading the new version of it. Seems to be working fine.

Last edited by Slavekitten : 09-25-07 at 05:13 PM.
09-25-07, 04:56 PM   #39
ganders
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
I changed self:assert to just assert. All the buttons are now vanish, however clicking on one opened up my First Aid menu. So yes, the function still works, just the image is wrong.

Everything else is working fine for me. MazzleOptions, 3D Frames, SmartBuff. Just have a few errors with:
* TinyTip not working when I mouseover myself, but works when I mouseover anything else.
* ORA2 isn't working. It doesn't show up on FuBar and it gave me an error when it tried to load itself.
* AutoLootFu isn't working.
* Cartographer isn't working. Pushing "M" brings up the normal game map, and the coordinates say 0, 0 no matter where I am.
* The XLoot frame doesn't come up which makes it kinda hard to loot stuff.
* Mazzifier doesn't work. It gets to about Step 3 then stops and gives me an error.

Don't know if I was lucky or what. Just updated everything on WAU and made some of the changes said on this thread. It works well-enough to be perfectly playable. My condolences to those who are having a lot of trouble with this.
09-25-07, 04:59 PM   #40
ValerianOddity
A Murloc Raider
Premium Member
Originally Posted by meio
Are you able to replace the buttons with the spells from your spellbook and get them to work? Unlock your bongos bars (check the FAQ if you need to know how) and just drag the spells from your spellbook onto the spaces that they need to be. Then see if they work properly or if they're still wrong. You probably only need to do a few of the spells to see if it's going to work.
I did try this, and, unfortunately, it didn't work. The only way I am able to use those spells is to click them directly from the book, or if they are associated with Clique or SmartBuff. (i.e. my clique keybindings still seem to work) Unfortunately, as my heal strategy involves a combo of self-cast (self, obviously) and Clique (all other party members), it's really messing me up.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Patch 2.2 Bug Reports