11-26-06, 12:32 PM   #41
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by RhysBJ
Good work on the UI Mazzle, it's very nice.

There are a few issues, but I've not played with it much (going to do that now )

I couldn't see a record of how many combo points I have with my rogue.
The character info page/class viewer feels a bit odd... was it mainly added to be able to view other characters' info too? Or does it have other benefits over the default?

Also I really recommend you check out the addon Auto Profit, it lets you sell all grey items at the push of a button
If you answered "yes" to class-specific add-ons, you should have color combo points. Looking in the class-specific part of the options should have shown you that.

11-26-06, 12:32 PM   #42
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Gristadar
super ui was well worth the wait. question, is there a way to increase font size for the 2 small chat windows in lower right corner. looked through everything and can't find a way. Thanks again for this SUPER ui.
Read the faq. It's one of the first questions.

11-26-06, 12:35 PM   #43
Gristadar
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
Read the faq. It's one of the first questions.
slapping myself upside the head thanks Mazz

11-26-06, 12:38 PM   #44
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Deyhateme
I have a couple questions and i would really appreciate them to get answered.. anyone can answer these questions not just mazz..

Noob question #1) I have oRA and everything set up for my raids.. do i still need to download CT raid for warnings and messages etc? or does oRA etc take care of that for me.

Noob question #2) The Title of the level and class at the top of my target is a bit off center, so i can not see the level of my target because it is overlaped by the whisper icon.. is there a way to center it?

You're FAQ really helped.. i read it all and got everything figured out besides these two little things..

great job mazzle.. the waiting was well worth it.
1) If you go through the options system, you'll find descriptions of those add-ons that answer that question for you. Just go to the raiding category.

2) It should be centered. If they have a really long name, it's possible it could extend to the corners, but there's not much you can reasonably do about that. If it's really off center, I'd suggest remazzifying the layout and making sure your aspect ratio is correct. If that's not it, post a screenshot and tell me what resolution you're at. Please do not embed the screenshot. A link is fine.

11-26-06, 01:12 PM   #45
mfrnka
Premium Member
Just so it's not all complaints and chasing down details folks could have found in the abundant documentation...

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!

11-26-06, 01:23 PM   #46
brynchel
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Great UI. Definitely worth the wait.

Couple of things:

1. I couldnt get the mazzlemage addon to activate. I clicked the button and then reloaded the ui but its still not there.

2. Is there anyway to combine the bags into 1 bag or do I need to add something like oneview myself?

11-26-06, 01:25 PM   #47
Lain
A Defias Bandit
The only thing that is bugging me is getting used to looking wayyyy over at the edge of my screen for my health/mana but I guess I'll learn eventually.

One thing I highly suggest is making the manabar split in half for druids when they shift there is a mod called druid bar that does it but it would take a lot of configuring to make it fit in your mod.

Other than that I am loving this!

P.S.
I almost forgot.. MozzFullMap would be awesome.. I can't seem to get it to work =/

11-26-06, 01:36 PM   #48
sebhitch
A Defias Bandit
Ok i got a huge problem. I installed it precisly logged on and clicked join game it loaded but then just exited back to character selection screen. After many tries i uninstalled it but the problem is still there .

11-26-06, 01:38 PM   #49
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by brynchel
Great UI. Definitely worth the wait.

Couple of things:

1. I couldnt get the mazzlemage addon to activate. I clicked the button and then reloaded the ui but its still not there.

2. Is there anyway to combine the bags into 1 bag or do I need to add something like oneview myself?
1) It's not in there. It won't work in BC, so I didn't polish it up for release. The options are just there b/c I still use it.

2) We've discussed one bag options in the beta forums. I personally don't think the benefits out weighh the costs compared to simply opening all your bags and putting them right next to each other. I am planning to look at arbitrarily-sized virtual bags, which sounds much moreuseful.

11-26-06, 01:40 PM   #50
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Lain
The only thing that is bugging me is getting used to looking wayyyy over at the edge of my screen for my health/mana but I guess I'll learn eventually.

One thing I highly suggest is making the manabar split in half for druids when they shift there is a mod called druid bar that does it but it would take a lot of configuring to make it fit in your mod.

Other than that I am loving this!

P.S.
I almost forgot.. MozzFullMap would be awesome.. I can't seem to get it to work =/
Yeah, you'll get used to it. HUD is also there for that.

Looking at druidbar has been on the todo lists since I first went to beta. It's one of the things that I never got to, partially b/c it seemed it would be hard to integrate with the DUF bars.

11-26-06, 01:45 PM   #51
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by sebhitch
Ok i got a huge problem. I installed it precisly logged on and clicked join game it loaded but then just exited back to character selection screen. After many tries i uninstalled it but the problem is still there .
If by uninstalling you mean that you completely removed your WTF folder, Interface folder, and the Fonts folder then it has nothing to do with the UI. You have a bigger problem.

If you forgot one of those parts, try that.

11-26-06, 01:46 PM   #52
sebhitch
A Defias Bandit
Ah no i dont think its your fault the realms are donw right now for some reason

11-26-06, 02:02 PM   #53
lockness1
A Murloc Raider
Buff size

On the titan bar I was able to scale the size of buffs/debuffs. what do I use now? Also is there a way to reply (like using<r>) to ppl other than clicking their names?

11-26-06, 02:09 PM   #54
Talonclaw
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I actually got to log on late late last night to mazzlegazm a couple of my characters and was very pleased with the UI Every problem I ran into I could either find an answer to in the FAQ or just by poking around in the descriptions, except for one.

On the Trinket Menu, for some reason it will only change the first (top) trinket out. When I try to change the second (bottom) trinket it just switches out the first. I have to manually go in and drop the trinket on my character screen for some reason. I've tried turning off the que profiles, but it didn't help. Not a big deal, and it doesn't look like you "mazzlified" it, so its probably just a problem with the mod itself.

Oh....and I did manage to rotate ItemRack completely off the screen somehow >_> Oops...not your problem though, just me being dumb.

11-26-06, 03:08 PM   #55
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Talonclaw
I actually got to log on late late last night to mazzlegazm a couple of my characters and was very pleased with the UI Every problem I ran into I could either find an answer to in the FAQ or just by poking around in the descriptions, except for one.

On the Trinket Menu, for some reason it will only change the first (top) trinket out. When I try to change the second (bottom) trinket it just switches out the first. I have to manually go in and drop the trinket on my character screen for some reason. I've tried turning off the que profiles, but it didn't help. Not a big deal, and it doesn't look like you "mazzlified" it, so its probably just a problem with the mod itself.

Oh....and I did manage to rotate ItemRack completely off the screen somehow >_> Oops...not your problem though, just me being dumb.
Right click to change the other trinket.

11-26-06, 03:09 PM   #56
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by lockness1
On the titan bar I was able to scale the size of buffs/debuffs. what do I use now? Also is there a way to reply (like using<r>) to ppl other than clicking their names?
DUF.

Read the FAQ about why bindings like that don't work. Anyway, it's shift-r and alt-r for the two reply commands.

11-26-06, 03:21 PM   #57
lockness1
A Murloc Raider
thanks

Thanks for the quick reply! One thing I forgot to ask.. I have Group Claendar running, but I can't see it anywhere. O-o Did I mess something up? I didn't get an error...

11-26-06, 03:39 PM   #58
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by lockness1
Thanks for the quick reply! One thing I forgot to ask.. I have Group Claendar running, but I can't see it anywhere. O-o Did I mess something up? I didn't get an error...
I have no idea. Don't know anything about that add-on.

11-26-06, 04:17 PM   #59
Auralei
A Cyclonian

Lockness, just type in /calendar and it should come up for you.

11-26-06, 04:25 PM   #60
lockness1
A Murloc Raider
UI rearranges itsself when I die or enter an instance

Why does this happen? Is there anything I can do to remedy the problem? Has anyone else experienced this? Seems I have to mazzify each time I die or zone in somewhere..

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI