02-06-05, 10:42 PM   #1
Sole
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
System Messages Arent showing

All of a sudden my system messages have stopped appearing on just 1 character. All others work fine but not my main . Ive deleted the character's folder in the WTF/Account directory but it still didnt help after WoW rebuilt it. This just happened all of a sudden, there were no new mods installed or anything and all my other characters have their system messages show up.

Im just wondering what the hell could be wrong .

Also I know I could delete my WTF and Interface folders to reset it all but I *really* dont wanna have to reconfigure everything
02-07-05, 12:42 AM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
This is so incredibly basic, I hesitate to even suggest it, but (from personal experience) did you perchance fiddle with your chat windows and possibly turn them off in X window and then forget to turn them on in Y window?
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
02-10-05, 09:46 PM   #3
Sole
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Im not that dumb
System messages cant even be turned on/off. All other categories you can put the little tick next to the chat option...with System messages you cant so I dont think I couldve turned them off that way.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » System Messages Arent showing