03-13-07, 05:08 PM   #81
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by H0PE
Thanks... I also looking at layouts addon for the unitframes not sure though if they got such feature supported in there anyone tried it out yet?

AGUF_Layouts its on WoWAce .

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
03-13-07, 08:07 PM   #82
blay
An Aku'mai Servant
I really love these unitframes, the only downside for me is it seems that the "aura" icons seem so small. Could be just me I guess, but great addon nonetheless.
03-13-07, 09:20 PM   #83
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by blay
I really love these unitframes, the only downside for me is it seems that the "aura" icons seem so small. Could be just me I guess, but great addon nonetheless.
Change the number per row.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-14-07, 08:35 AM   #84
H0PE
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Thargos
AGUF_Layouts its on WoWAce .

Yes yes thanks... however they answered to my question on the addon's site and they told me that feature is not available in the unitframe itself so they cannot change such attributes in the layouts.
03-14-07, 09:06 AM   #85
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
change what attributes?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-16-07, 04:45 PM   #86
dysphunktion
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I figured I would just bump this thread instead of starting a new one.
My question is, is there any way to change the frame text color? The white font on a green background is rough on the eyes. I would love to be able to modify that. Maybe enter some RGB color codes somehwere?
03-16-07, 07:11 PM   #87
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Possibly in the layout code... See the wiki for how to create your own layout: http://wowace.com/wiki/Ag_UnitFrame_Themes

03-19-07, 06:52 AM   #88
Drkazza
A Defias Bandit
Enemy Cast bar

Probably I'm being a complete cretin but I'm having a few probs with AgUF.

Updated the mod using aceupdater which screwed up all the settings so I downloaded the mod again from here and it seemed to have my interface back perfectly... MINUS the enemy castbar.

Now I've looked under the TARGET menu in /aguf config but I'm probably boy-looking since I can't see which option to select to unhide the enemy cast bar.

Could someone tell me which option to select to restore this? I'll go to e-castingbar if I have to but I'd rather not use another mod since it was included in aguf and was working up to 2 days ago.

Cheers

Drkazza
03-19-07, 07:25 AM   #89
aastarius
An Aku'mai Servant

You may kick yourself for this but I believe the option you are looking for is "Enable castbar" in the target frame menu (May be called show castbar or simply castbar - at work so cant check)
03-19-07, 09:41 AM   #90
Drkazza
A Defias Bandit
Cheers... I knew I was being a moron... one of those things that the more you look the less you see!
03-19-07, 09:49 AM   #91
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
ag_UnitFrames had it's options reset (but not positions) in the update you got from WAU. Yeah, I know, sad. There's a thread or two about it on the wowace forums. The one you got from here was most likely a previous version, which is why your settings are back.

08-10-07, 02:51 PM   #92
Natsumae
A Murloc Raider
aguf's target's target

hi im loving aguf addon but im running into a problem with my target's target frame not showing up.

yes i went into my target's target configuration and unchecked 'hide frames' and i also tried unchecking and checking the 'always show target of target' option in the WoW interface.

any other suggestions?
08-10-07, 09:27 PM   #93
Farook
A Molten Giant

Are you running a recent revision?

I replaced "agUF" with "Pitbull" a few days ago, but since then the ToT-frame worked fine for me.
08-11-07, 02:34 PM   #94
Natsumae
A Murloc Raider
well i downloaded the agUF off http://files.wowace.com/

couple of my friends downloaded the same version and everything is working fine for them.

and just today my party frames dont show up and then they show up after i relog a couple times.

what is the difference between Pittbull and agUF?

thanks for the help
08-11-07, 09:29 PM   #95
Farook
A Molten Giant

"Pitbull" offers the same functionality as "agUF"... and much, much more.

It is highly customizable. Some like that, some don't. It usually uses a little more memory than "agUF", but all its modules are LoD, so you decide what you want to use, and what not. To get an idea, you probabely wanna take a look at those two threads:

http://www.wowace.com/forums/index.php?topic=6823.0
http://www.wowace.com/forums/index.php?topic=6878.0
08-12-07, 01:05 AM   #96
Natsumae
A Murloc Raider
wow pitbull and agUF look almost identical and pitbull's ToT and party frames are working well.

thanks so much for the recommendation!!
08-12-07, 10:00 PM   #97
Farook
A Molten Giant

You welcome... glad u like it.
09-02-07, 03:55 AM   #98
Niveus
A Kobold Labourer
Bug

Hi. Have no idea where else to post this. Couldn't find a Bug report forum page on Wowace. So hope this is seen by those that need to see it. ^^

There seems to be a problem with the Combo Points showing on the target frame. More to the point, With a full 5/5 Seal Fate talent (Rogue talent. 100% (20% per rank) chance to add another combo point from abilities that give combo points). It shows the combo points generated from crits by Sinister Strike and Ghostly Strike, but not from Shiv. I tried the problem without any addons, and the defult UI shows them being gained. Checked the Bug forums on Worldofwarcraft.com, and there was a post about the points not being shown using addons. Link follows:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...05812939&sid=1

Just letting you all know. I'm using version +45939.3 according to the Wowace Updater tool. I haven't tested this problem past Ghostly Strike, Sinister Strike or Shiv, but as the first two are working, I assuming it's only Shiv.

Hope this helps you narrow down what needs to be fixed. ^^

~Niveus

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » ag_unitframes