11-22-10, 07:16 PM   #1
jhelms62
A Murloc Raider
4.0.1a Due tomorrow

Sorry if this is a repeat...
Based on what I'm reading the "a" patch will go live tomorrow. I was just trying out carb on the PTR and it crashes right at startup - I think due to the new zone names. Just wanted to give you a heads up just in case it was something new.

11-22-10, 07:18 PM   #2
Jigain
A Molten Giant

You can use this version until a new version of Carbonite has been released.

11-23-10, 02:44 AM   #3
jhelms62
A Murloc Raider
Thanks! I saw that post in the General and it worked on the ptr.

11-24-10, 01:31 AM   #4
OldHarry
Premium Member
Premium Member
So I am NOT playing in a test realm where do I get the version that works for me in LK for the time being. I just downloaded the most recent version on the web site and it is not showing up in game.

11-24-10, 02:51 AM   #5
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Originally Posted by OldHarry View Post
So I am NOT playing in a test realm where do I get the version that works for me in LK for the time being. I just downloaded the most recent version on the web site and it is not showing up in game.
The test realm version is also the version that is working for the live realms after the 4.0.3 patch.

Keep in mind, Haavok and Faatal are hard at work updating the maps and quest locations so please be patient.

In the future, addon specific requests should in most cases be directed to the threads provided by the authors.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

11-24-10, 04:45 AM   #6
Paprika
A Black Drake
This patch is named 4.0.3a by the way :P

Last edited by Paprika : 11-24-10 at 05:03 AM.

11-24-10, 04:59 AM   #7
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Originally Posted by voodoodad View Post
The test realm version is also the version that is working for the live realms after the 4.0.3 patch.

Keep in mind, Haavok and Faatal are hard at work updating the maps and quest locations so please be patient.

In the future, addon specific requests should in most cases be directed to the threads provided by the authors.
Yeah, I remembered the "a" after I had posted and then found out that editing a post on a Blackberry reeaally doesn't work. Thanks for the correction.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » 4.0.1a Due tomorrow