05-02-08, 03:23 AM   #1
hipjipp
A Cliff Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Lightbulb "Lightweight" All-In-One Bag

Hi, i've been figuring about a nice semi/all lua configured AIO bag. I've been using quite alot of them but i find them all using quite alot since they all include dragging, heavy options menus etc etc.
I've been thinking about the layout like this; 8slots/row, row growth changeable from up->down to down->up in either lua or a tiny config.

Anyone up for the challenge? I think/hope i'm not the only one with this request in mind.
05-02-08, 09:03 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Just curious, but did you try Bagnon, OneBag, or BaudBag?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-02-08, 10:22 AM   #3
hipjipp
A Cliff Giant

I've tried them all, but i still like the idea of an even slimmer AIO bag. I'm using BaudBag atm and the memory ranges from around 400kb up to 1.3mb (what i've seen). And i have no need for the other functions like being able to choose skin, size, color, name etc etc.
And positioning it isn't screen relative, it hooks depending on screen and UI scale witch annoys me alot.

No worries Seerah, i've tried ALOT of bag addons so i'm not just randomly shouting out a request.
05-02-08, 10:42 AM   #4
Hakker
A Murloc Raider
Try combuctor basically a rewrite by Tuller of Bagnon. it's probably as lightweight as it's gonna get.

but well if you could make it only configgable by lua I wouldn't mind it.

Basically all I want is one big bag with hideable bagslots so I can still replace them and the same with the bank The rest well I couldn't care less
The problem here is that I lack the knowledge to make it.
05-02-08, 10:58 AM   #5
hipjipp
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by Hakker
Try combuctor
Yeah, tried it while it was in beta and then again when it was released, but i got confused by the icon-size changing and the filters since i like to manually filter my junk.. :P

Thanks for the comment though.. ^^
05-02-08, 11:21 AM   #6
Slakah
A Molten Giant

I would use Bagnon, the amount of performance increase from createing a none options all in one bag would be negligible.
05-05-08, 04:08 AM   #7
Narelda
Off Topic

Premium Member
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
combuctor for the win... Try it and you will love it

05-05-08, 07:05 AM   #8
Waverian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by hipjipp View Post
I've tried them all, but i still like the idea of an even slimmer AIO bag. I'm using BaudBag atm and the memory ranges from around 400kb up to 1.3mb (what i've seen). And i have no need for the other functions like being able to choose skin, size, color, name etc etc.
And positioning it isn't screen relative, it hooks depending on screen and UI scale witch annoys me alot.

No worries Seerah, i've tried ALOT of bag addons so i'm not just randomly shouting out a request.
I personally haven't seen BaudBag over the 300kb mark in the two weeks I've been using it.
05-05-08, 08:39 AM   #9
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Yeah, and back when I used Bagnon, it would never climb that high either.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-07-08, 01:27 PM   #10
hipjipp
A Cliff Giant

Nevermind, CargBags is up and running. Love it and the footprint of it including the core is about 40-50kb. You should try it out "as is" and my soon to be uploaded layout from my UI. CargBags, My UI

Have a great week!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » "Lightweight" All-In-One Bag