04-08-09, 02:12 AM   #1
Sanvich
A Murloc Raider
"Immature" (A suggestion for a Raid group mod)

There's a mod called PortalAlert that tells us who summons portals when in a Wintergrasp raid. And I thought that would be enough, til someone in Raid Group 2 of an 100+ raid on Wintergrasp started to kick people.

See, on my server we give Assist to everyone on a regular basis to help fill Wintergrasp as fast as possible, and this has never happened before. So what I need now, is a mod that tells me who kicks someone out of raid group.

"Sanvich has removed Badabadabada out of the raid group."

Preferablly in a Raid Warning style, or in a different colored font (or customizable) than normal. Please help me out on this, cause as the leader of most Wintergrasps through-out the day on my server, I need to get rid of these immature "children" (age not a factor, but mindframe) who think its funny to ruin everyone elses fun.

(And if you could work together with PortalAlert and make it into one collaberated mod, that would be great.)
04-08-09, 08:30 AM   #2
tinyu
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
the bad thing with giving everyone assists is that IF they are using a mod like oRA2 or CTRA there is a little options /radisband that will remove everyone from the raid
04-08-09, 09:24 AM   #3
Sanvich
A Murloc Raider
See I always thought that if we were working towards the same objective, we could work together. But that doesn't seem to always be the iniative, and with these mods like PortalAlert and the one I'm requesting, I can start Blacklisting people who aren't going to help us get to where we need to be.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » "Immature" (A suggestion for a Raid group mod)