Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
04-13-09, 08:01 AM   #1
danimegi
A Defias Bandit
Quest Helper problem????

I have Quest Helper installed (correctly) and updated...here is the question that is driving me crazy: It is in regard to the QUEST HELPER ICON in the upper right hand corner of the WORLD MAP SCREEN. A few days ago I signed on and it was not there anymore! I have done everything I know to do to try to figure it out...but I'm getting nowhere. I have uninstalled/reinstalled it....typed in every /qh command I can think of (the only thing that comes up when I do this is the Quest History panel)....nothing. (Nothing is showing on my map and I cannot get to the option to show it because the icon is gone.) The strange thing is...when we open up my daughter's account on this same computer....the icon is there...it works perfectly...just not on my ACCOUNT...it's not the computer. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS?...HELP?...KNOW THE ANSWER??? If you do...thanks in advance...this is driving me crazy and slowing down everything so much!
Kim

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Quest Helper problem????