12-02-09, 04:22 PM   #1
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
Is there a mini button to fubar?

I know about Data Brokers and Fubar Launchers but some of the addons just have a mini button. I have used broker2Fubar but my husband doesn't have half the addons I do so is hoping there's a simpler one.
12-02-09, 05:26 PM   #2
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
What is your husband using and what is it not showing?
12-02-09, 08:18 PM   #3
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
He's presently using minimapbutton frame but he was hoping to have something that would just load them into the fubar itself. Right now he has to configure the mmbf to one row make sure its scaled properly and then line it up on he's fubar. But it's a continual hassle for him to keep the look he wants. When he would just want the mini buttons themselves as fubar launchers.
12-03-09, 05:29 AM   #4
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
What I am recommending is switching from fubar to a databroker display AddOn. Note that fubar also isn't being developed anymore, it is hanging with stitches and bandages. The same goes for cartographer or anything that uses ckknights rock libraries. It is best to try and switch right now, as I am not sure how fubar will work with the upcoming icecrown citadel patch.

Bazooka can be configured the same way as fubar can at the moment:
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...7-Bazooka.html or http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...s/bazooka.aspx

launchermenu tries to gather all of the buttons/broker launchers into one little frame, making it very neat (so you probably won't need minimapbuttonbag ):
http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...nchermenu.aspx

Some addons have a button that either isn't a fubar button or a data broker plugin, best option is to just hide the button for it. The addons belonging to that button probably already have a data broker launcher.
You can install fubar2broker to display fubar addons on bazooka, however, there are plenty of broker plugins that work the same Tell me if you can't find a replacement.

If you can attach a list of the AddOns you are both using then I can probably find replacements for them

Last edited by ravagernl : 12-03-09 at 05:58 AM.
12-09-09, 12:50 PM   #5
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
I did make the switch over to Data Brokers so thank you for that. Started working with Fortress and the possibilities are so endless, I'm loving it. Now for my issue. I do still need some kind of minibutton to fubar or Broker. I use Vendomatic Baud Error and a few (stating it mildly) others. If there was a way to change these into LDBs then I could add them to my Fortress or YssDrop (Definate recommendation on the Drop that menu keeps so much hidden till needed).

What can I say .. I just don't want to use mbf. It's fine and all but its just not worth having the addon.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Is there a mini button to fubar?