05-23-08, 08:12 AM   #1
jamsessionein
A Kobold Labourer
Looking for two addons: countdown on power, skill notifier?

Hi guys. I'm looking for two particular things, and I haven't found any that work for me after a good bit of sifting through addons, so I thought I'd ask here and see if any of you might be able to direct me to something that fits my needs.

I have two particular features I'm looking for:

1) For my paladin, I would love it if I could get the time remaining on a seal to appear on the skill itself. For example, when I use Seal of the Crusader on myself, I would love to see a 30 second timer start clocking down on the actual button I have the power on; I have all my seals arranged in a row on my bars and it'd be easier to keep track of their remaining time there. Is there anything that will let me show the remaining duration of the buff on myself on the button?

2) For my hunter, is there any addons I can get that would pop something up on my screen (preferably near my character) to notify me that mongoose bite is up? (Since it's a situational power based on when you dodge). It'd be great to know when to hit the button, cause I'm usually not on top of things like that.

Thanks.
05-23-08, 11:08 AM   #2
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

1. i've never seen anything like that, that i can recall. that space is usually used to show cooldown.

2. MSBT and Parrot (SCT also? don't remember...been a long time) will pop up messages for Mongoose Bite. i wouldn't be surprised if there was something simpler that only showed those types of skills, but i don't remember anything offhand.
"I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid puppet." - Jack Handy

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for two addons: countdown on power, skill notifier?