mec666
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
is there a graphical xp bar in this?

07-29-13, 09:13 AM   #2482
MooseManDan
A Kobold Labourer
How-to remove hate?

Good day. Can you please tell me how to remove hate with this UI? My screen goes red and I'm use to having an icon pop up to remove it, but for some reason I'm not getting an icon to pop up. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

07-29-13, 07:11 PM   #2483
vaizard
An Aku'mai Servant
Quest windows

Nib, what's up?

I have been some problem with quest windows. Some times I click to talk with the NPC, the quest windows open and close really quick and I can't click on it.

I have to logout and login.

have any idea why it's happenings?

Last edited by vaizard : 07-30-13 at 04:26 AM.

07-30-13, 09:34 AM   #2484
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by vaizard View Post
Nib, what's up?

I have been some problem with quest windows. Some times I click to talk with the NPC, the quest windows open and close really quick and I can't click on it.

I have to logout and login.

have any idea why it's happenings?
I have this problem if I accidentally double click a mob to turn in/get a quest as well. But I don't have the problem of it not showing up, until I re-log.

07-30-13, 12:15 PM   #2485
Soliah
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hi Nib!
Works like a charm you "unknown" source on "item"! Thanks a lot!

07-30-13, 04:01 PM   #2486
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Nice to see more revisions! One less thing I have to use WeakAuras for! Thank you Nib. Ever thought of skinning the atlasloot addon and bigbrother? Would be so fantastic.

Last edited by Gloks : 07-30-13 at 04:28 PM.

07-30-13, 04:42 PM   #2487
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Bloops, forgot to include the updated Aurora in my last upload (needed for the new Window Opacity and Stripe Opacity options to work). Re-uploading now.

07-30-13, 07:30 PM   #2488
dragonrealms
An Aku'mai Servant
edit: nvm; posted while in raid and only just got to look at the actual error message and realized I had the wrong addon for the issue.

Last edited by dragonrealms : 07-30-13 at 07:55 PM.

07-30-13, 11:35 PM   #2489
JackOnTheMap
A Murloc Raider
Seems to be an issue with Weakauras. Just can not get it to work.

Also, is there a way to use another unit frame? I'd simply like to use another oUF layout. Disabling the RealUI unitframes and then trying to use another oUF layout doesn't work. It just gives the default Blizzard ones.

07-30-13, 11:55 PM   #2490
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by JackOnTheMap View Post
Seems to be an issue with Weakauras. Just can not get it to work.

Also, is there a way to use another unit frame? I'd simply like to use another oUF layout. Disabling the RealUI unitframes and then trying to use another oUF layout doesn't work. It just gives the default Blizzard ones.
Hmm, I haven't personally had any issue with either addon/layout. Which oUF layout are you trying to use? Did you make sure to install oUF if the oUF layout you're using doesn't come with it already? Do both addons show on the AddOn selection screen (and aren't red)?

Last edited by Nibelheim : 07-31-13 at 02:04 AM.

07-31-13, 12:23 PM   #2491
shahad
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
A little suggestion I have for the healing layout:

Often I find myself tunnel visionning on my raid frames when damage gets intense and it makes it difficult to check boss mod alerts at the same time. So maybe you could add a second usable DXE layout for healers that has the alerts on the lower portion of the screen. I'm thinking below the unitframes and focus frames.

07-31-13, 02:22 PM   #2492
Mucci
A Defias Bandit
Achi frame is ****ed?

Hallo, first of all i wanna say I ****ING LOVE THE UI!

Now to the problem, i can't see the achi i get becuase the frame is down UNDER bar2+3, anything i can do to get it back?

-Mucci! <3

08-01-13, 05:13 AM   #2493
Hwn
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hider for Watch Frame Adv. not hiding it?

I have it set to hide in BGs and Raids, and minimise in Dungeons, but it doesnt seem to do either of those. Often have to manually minimise it mid raid boss because its over my boss health frames. I have tried unticking and reticking the boxes under /realui>advanced settings>modules>Watch Frame Adv.>Automatic collape/hide, but it didn't work. Something im doing wrong or a bug?

08-01-13, 09:16 AM   #2494
relay
A Murloc Raider
Hi Nib,

I dont know where I can move the achiviements frame (when i obtain an achieve), the loot win frame, and the options loot frame (where i choose need, greed or pass).

Thanks!

08-01-13, 10:43 AM   #2495
Crall
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Seem to experience a bug with the floating combat text, using the newest version.

08-01-13, 11:40 AM   #2496
Zajen
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Zajen View Post
When I'm logged in on my rogue, the first time I open the character pane the item upgrades show properly on the icons. If I then close the pane and open it again, that information is gone. This only happens on my rogue. Any ideas what's causing this?
Hey again. I think I've come a bit closer to solving this minor but annoying issue. It seems that when I equip 2xMagera's poisoned fang the problem occurs. If I equip different weapons the problem is gone. The UI only sees one of the wepons as upgraded even though both are and then when I open the character pane a second time the upgraded item info is gone.

08-01-13, 01:47 PM   #2497
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Mucci View Post
Hallo, first of all i wanna say I ****ING LOVE THE UI!

Now to the problem, i can't see the achi i get becuase the frame is down UNDER bar2+3, anything i can do to get it back?

-Mucci! <3
Installed any other addons? By default, RealUI should move achieve pop-ups to the top of the screen.

Originally Posted by Hwn View Post
I have it set to hide in BGs and Raids, and minimise in Dungeons, but it doesnt seem to do either of those. Often have to manually minimise it mid raid boss because its over my boss health frames. I have tried unticking and reticking the boxes under /realui>advanced settings>modules>Watch Frame Adv.>Automatic collape/hide, but it didn't work. Something im doing wrong or a bug?
Probably a bug. Haven't been able to replicate it myself, but I may get lucky and discover what's happening. Does the Watch Frame collapse/hide correctly a second or two after entering the new instance/bg and then re-appear later? Or does it not collapse/hide at all?

Originally Posted by relay View Post
Hi Nib,

I dont know where I can move the achiviements frame (when i obtain an achieve), the loot win frame, and the options loot frame (where i choose need, greed or pass).

Thanks!
Can't move achieve frame, I think the Loot Win frame can be moved using default UI options (others may know more about that), and the need/greed/etc frame can be moved via: /realadv > Modules > Loot

Originally Posted by Crall View Post
Seem to experience a bug with the floating combat text, using the newest version.

Hmm, what's the bug exactly? Can't tell much from the pic, sorry

Originally Posted by Zajen View Post
Hey again. I think I've come a bit closer to solving this minor but annoying issue. It seems that when I equip 2xMagera's poisoned fang the problem occurs. If I equip different weapons the problem is gone. The UI only sees one of the wepons as upgraded even though both are and then when I open the character pane a second time the upgraded item info is gone.
Weird

08-01-13, 02:14 PM   #2498
primafaveo
A Kobold Labourer
Question How to?

Hey I would like to remove the default trackers, how? I can disable them but that just look messy, is it any way I can remove the default trackers and put in my own?

08-02-13, 03:12 AM   #2499
BalwickMaggy
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by primafaveo View Post
Hey I would like to remove the default trackers, how? I can disable them but that just look messy, is it any way I can remove the default trackers and put in my own?
Trackers for what, good sir?

Also, I use WeakAuras with no problems at all - hell, nib did something and the borders are gone from the icons like I asked

As for Graphical XP bar - no there isn't one included, but I use BrokerXP because you can attach it to any frame - I usually have mine in the minimap, as a 1 pixel line at the top, but you can make it run along the sides of the World Frame, attach it to bag frame, whatevs.

08-02-13, 03:24 AM   #2500
Steik
A Defias Bandit
Hi. I updated to the newest version of this bestest UI compilation ever and I'm having some problems with my chat. Whenever I do a /reload or relog or whatever, the font size just resets back to 12. I have unticked Chatter from AddOn control but it seems to have no effect whatsoever.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI