03-07-11, 10:02 AM   #1
khoinoor
Premium Member

Wow lagging with Map open

Just noticed that if I open the Carbonite Map (the big one) while flying and mouseover it for search a zone or whatever, no matter if it is showing the current zone or another, game start lagging as hell and it stops when I move mouse away from the map.
Any ideas?

03-08-11, 08:21 PM   #2
AnthonyK
WTF

Yeah, mine started displaying lagging and displaying .lua errors last night when I went to raid. Just got home, I'll log in and see what's going on, perhaps post some error reports here.

03-26-11, 11:59 AM   #3
Tequima
An Aku'mai Servant
Also lagging

I have always had to turn Carbonite off in raids, but recently I've had to also turn it off in parties. The display starts to go "jagged" - like time lapse photography and occasionally hangs for a second or two at a time.

Today it's started doing it in Deepholme too, so it's like it is progressively getting worse.

Just checked it - with map open, fps 13. Closed 30. In raids with Carbonite turned off, it's 40-50.

edit: tried turning off "Emulate Tom Tom" this improves it to 28 fps

Last edited by Tequima : 03-26-11 at 12:17 PM.

03-26-11, 03:33 PM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
One question: Do you have this problem if Carbonite is the only enabled addon? That's the only way to tell for sure if Carbonite is causing the problem.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Wow lagging with Map open