12-21-06, 03:50 PM   #521
Geboran
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
So... how long for the beta testers before a release can be provided for the rest of us?

I'm really looking forward to trying out your UI, Mazzle. It looks like it is totally what the WoW interface *should* work like by default (but a whole lot prettier and functional).

12-21-06, 03:52 PM   #522
Isengarde
A Fallenroot Satyr

New computer AND a new Mazzle UI!? Best Christmas ever!

12-21-06, 05:31 PM   #523
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
hmmm just a mind of thought....
how come everyone like MazzleUI so much when she first posted it on Discordmods?? there were other UIs as well that were similar to her (like my UIs , which turned out to be crap-like). Anyway, in the end, her UI does beat the crap out of any other compilations! cause it sure did for mine.

12-21-06, 06:30 PM   #524
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by 123noob
hmmm just a mind of thought....
how come everyone like MazzleUI so much when she first posted it on Discordmods??
... Because you're not a hot-pink-haired gnome ... thats why.

12-21-06, 06:43 PM   #525
Isengarde
A Fallenroot Satyr

I think you answered your own question when you said:
(like my UIs , which turned out to be crap-like). Anyway, in the end, her UI does beat the crap out of any other compilations! cause it sure did for mine.

12-21-06, 07:37 PM   #526
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

I feel hurt... , will a pink hair gnome gimme a hug?

12-22-06, 07:02 AM   #527
Aurora
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by troubleduck
you might wanna make like a dedicated team to help you out with your ui. its been like what 3 weeks since patch? oh well. back to nurfed!
There are a TON of UI's that arent quite ready yet. Its not like its the HOLIDAY season or anything...

I prefer quality over quantity.

12-22-06, 07:09 AM   #528
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Seriously ... that and go try and make your own ... I've had a makeshift UI working for the past week using Betas and Alphas of various mods (Auctioneeraddon and wowace files) and it works fine ^^

12-22-06, 11:25 AM   #529
bud_weis_er
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by troubleduck
you might wanna make like a dedicated team to help you out with your ui. its been like what 3 weeks since patch? oh well. back to nurfed!

Troubleduck, its ppl like you is why Mazzle is ever questioning himself why he is even bothering spending countless hours perfecting this UI, not just for himself, but for all of us freeloaders that give no donations and use HIS UI. If you havent noticed, since 2.0, most mods became incompatable, so a simple update isnt the case for 99.9% of the mods out there. Thanks to Mazzle, he spends a rediculous amount of time perfecting this UI so when its released, nothing is wrong with it. If its taking too long, then gtfo of Mazzles forums and go d/l Nurfed, he wont rush things just to make you happy, as all the rest of us, we respect the time Mazzle is taking to perfect his UI again and dont care how long it takes.

Keep up the good work Mazzle and take as long as you need, just remember its the holiday season and to take a break every once in awhile

12-22-06, 11:51 AM   #530
Isengarde
A Fallenroot Satyr

The way I see things, the time involved in creating a project is certainly proportional to the success and qualiy of said project.

Happy Hollidays to Everyone,

~Isengarde

12-22-06, 12:27 PM   #531
Valasso
A Murloc Raider
I want to be a beta testz0r , plxplx xD
i have holiday in some days and need a imba ui for this time

12-22-06, 12:34 PM   #532
Isengarde
A Fallenroot Satyr

In all my eperience it would seem to be a safe bet to say that this UI is quite a bit more coprehensive standalone compared to most UIs which are simply just addon compilations.

12-22-06, 01:06 PM   #533
yury00
A Murloc Raider
I usually do not post on forums but only tend to read them but this last post from troubleduck bothered me a bit. Well enough to say something anyway. In my opinion this is by far the best UI out there and I have tried a few, and if it takes a few weeks to update and have it work right the first time then so be it. What is the difference if you develop a none finished version and then have to fix it 10 times or develop a finished product and have it work the first time. I think it will still take the same amount of time. Please do not rush anything Mazzle just take your time and make it right they way you want it to be. This is the first UI you can truly call A UI and not a compilation of mods, so if it takes some time so be it.

Keep up the good work and don't rush anything. If i have to wait then so be it.

12-22-06, 01:19 PM   #534
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Oh noes! TroubledDuck is going to use Nurfed!!! OMG!!! What will I ever do? My feelings are so hurt! TroubleDuck's opinion is so important to me! Waaaaah.

Thank you for opening my eyes, TD. Your experience in these matters is clearly great. Why didn't I think of this of this before? Alright, guys. I'll see you in a few days. I'm going to go realm to realm, UI site to UI site, and compile a team of the best developers out there. Me and my "round table" of developers are going to get crackin' to get this done ASAP. We don't want to lose TroubledDuck!

12-22-06, 01:54 PM   #535
hellkat138
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
Oh noes! TroubledDuck is going to use Nurfed!!! OMG!!! What will I ever do? My feelings are so hurt! TroubleDuck's opinion is so important to me! Waaaaah.

Thank you for opening my eyes, TD. Your experience in these matters is clearly great. Why didn't I think of this of this before? Alright, guys. I'll see you in a few days. I'm going to go realm to realm, UI site to UI site, and compile a team of the best developers out there. Me and my "round table" of developers are going to get crackin' to get this done ASAP. We don't want to lose TroubledDuck!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you tell that punk ass mazz

12-22-06, 02:11 PM   #536
Mechrior
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Talking Keep the life going!!!

Hey mazzle and all others who love this UI ..... I wont say "i cant wait for this UI again".... "It's unbearable to play without it"......both have been said so much..... I dont post much cause im a reader and a player not a modder..... which is why i adore mazzle all the more for their dedication to us and the fact that unlike some UI forums they actually take the time to listen to their fan base. I am a guild official for an EU based guild, and the response i was getting from my screenshots was very positive. The moment Mazzle releases the next evolutionary step in this UI I will be right there to watch the conglomerated mazzlegasms from all over azeroth!!!

So you keep doing what your doing Mazzle and bring us some quality gaming in only the way you can......

p.s. i found a rabbit on my local road the other day..... she is now called mazzle.... merry xmas!

Last edited by Mechrior : 12-22-06 at 02:17 PM.

12-22-06, 03:37 PM   #537
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

O.o omg the color in that post made me squint ...

12-22-06, 03:45 PM   #538
Anklebane
A Murloc Raider

I'm not a developer or a programmer. I'm like the vast majority of the community, I just love using UI's. I really have no concept of how much time you've put into this project, but I can assume it is more than I care to imagine or would have committed if it had been up to me.

I just wanted to say thx for this great UI that makes playing this game so much easier and funner. After the first of the year I will be sending you a donation for all the hard work .. I don't need or want to be added as a beta tester .. just wanted you to know that I am a proud user of your UI. Thx for the hard work!

AB

12-22-06, 04:31 PM   #539
bacon360
A Theradrim Guardian
I know its the holiday and all and everyone is busy. We haven't had a status report in awhile, so how's it going? Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

12-22-06, 04:44 PM   #540
Nipo
A Murloc Raider
Well looks that is close so I'm hoping it is :P

Thanks for this great UI the design is way better than anything out there and is worth the waiting no matter what some say.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI