05-27-07, 03:21 AM   #41
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Exceltica
I kinda suspected, but don't know enough about Lua + WoW to toss off a /script hack. I did manage to just finagle the CompressBar function around like I said, which as far as I can tell, did about the same thing.

Anyways, the culprit does seem to be lurking around as a result of CompressBar. However, this only seems to happen on a Mac, which you don't have. So, is there any further testing or information I can provide? Right now, I can certainly toggle it on and off, but insofar as tracking the results all the way down to the crash point from the results of CompressBar(), I'm a bit lost.
Well, you can try that command I gave with the caveat I made in the last post and lemme know if it works.
05-27-07, 03:21 AM   #42
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Xenophanes
One odd error I've noticed after updating my mods using the MacAceUpdater is that my baggins bank bag is incorrectly leaving names off items on mouseover. I'm not sure if anyone else has had this error, and I may try re-installing baggins and see if it fixes things.

I have not had the problems stated earlier in this thread running Mazzle since the patch, but I also have not attempted to Mazzify a new character.
I too have recently noticed that.
05-27-07, 07:55 AM   #43
CustomFark
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

You can do it any time after you see the Mazzify window. Do it sometime before you click Mazzify. Actually, I just thought of something. The line I gave will only work if you mazzify JUST the buttons. Otherwise, the mazzifier will reload the UI and the change that command makes will be lost.
Just tried this, mazzified with the big basic config, all fine, then ran script and tried to remazz the button config only (so as not to get the uireload) and it crashed, same error as before

On a side note i managed to get my priest mazzed, but only as dmg spec, when i tried with holy it crashed. After i had it working with the shadow spells i tried running and mazzing my hunter, crashed, shaman again crashed on both mazz's layout and durzils.

hmmmm...
05-27-07, 11:45 AM   #44
Exceltica
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

Well, you can try that command I gave with the caveat I made in the last post and lemme know if it works.
I went in and tweaked the CompressBar() function in the Mazzifier_Buttons.lua to that instead, and it worked fine, looks like.
05-27-07, 11:48 AM   #45
Isengarde
A Fallenroot Satyr

I did a step by step install of all parts of the mazzle UI and got it all workin up to thew action bars. Went to mazzify just the bar layout and use the script provided and still recieved the crash ><; Its weird it seems it only has a problem scaling specific class buttons, caus liek above shadow priest worked ok, but not holy, rogue works fine, warrior works fine... quite the conundrum ><
05-27-07, 11:53 AM   #46
Isengarde
A Fallenroot Satyr

What exactly did you change in the LUA Ex, I want to try and edit it aswell to see if i can get this working.
05-30-07, 04:30 AM   #47
CustomFark
A Fallenroot Satyr
Please visit this post for more information as to how to get mazzifications to work with Macs!

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...5453#post55453

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mazzle and Mac