09-21-09, 08:12 PM   #1
Teh_BuG
A Murloc Raider
Nui_infopanel_carbonite (continued) issue

Great addon. like havin somewhere to stick that map when im not in an instance.

my issue is that the Carbonite map keeps shrinking... whenever i reload my UI or launch wow the carbonite map shrinks from its reguar size.

[edit1]
one last thing to check before posting this...
i renamed the folder before i installed it into the addon folder (because it was originally "....\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\nUI_InfoPanel_Carbonite (Continued)\nUI_InfoPanel_Carbonite (Continued)"

so i moved it up a directory so it would show up as an addon, and took out the " (continued)" so i'll re add that and see if it makes a difference.

[edit2]
Interestingly enough as soon as i added " (Continued)" to the addon folder it no longer showed up.... hmm... Blizz addon folder must not like spaces or brackets... or both!

Sorry about the... *cough* INTERESTING format of this post... my mind works in strange ways at times.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	nUI_Infopanel_Carbonite_Continued issue.jpg
Views:	697
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	3432  

09-22-09, 12:00 PM   #2
Carz
nUI User-Supporter

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ok try this and Frist delete the infopanle and follow these steps

When to DL nUI_InfoPanel_Carbonite (continued) it should save to were ever you save it

inside
Code:
nUI_InfoPanel_Carbonite  (continued).zip
there should be a
Code:
nUI_InfoPanel_Carbonite  (continued) (unzip)
open that file and there should be a
Code:
nUI_InfoPanel_Carbonite
move that file into
Code:
C:\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns
and all should be good also there nothing you have to do with any of the .lua at all. you dont put this into
Code:
\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\nUI\Plugins
there no need too

Also if you read the main page it says you have to change the size like how you would if you just DL Carbonite by it self. Also it not a bug it just the way carbonite was made so there no need to post on there forum. If this did help

Last edited by Carz : 09-22-09 at 12:06 PM.

09-22-09, 12:09 PM   #3
Carz
nUI User-Supporter

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
For the shirk try delete all of Carbonite also it load those two only with nui so you can set them up. Then you can add you other addons. When you delete carbonite make sure you do the saved varbilas to, so it shouldnt shirk after that.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Plugin Support » Nui_infopanel_carbonite (continued) issue