12-12-10, 04:54 PM   #1
Turgis
A Fallenroot Satyr
Cannot complete jewelcrafting item quests

Found a couple JC items to repair after getting the required items to do the repair the quest says "completed" in the main quest window for getting the materials part but I am unable to actually complete the quest as it never shows in the tracker nor did I see a way to complete it in the main quest window. I had to disable carbonite to complete the quest.

Also is there a way to make all quests not just in zone quests show in the tracker? That would probably fix this problem and I have wanted to see this for a few other things. TIA!

12-13-10, 04:24 AM   #2
OldHarry
Premium Member
Premium Member
I had the same issue and was finally able to complete it. I had to log - turn off carbonite, relog and turn on the ingame quest thing. Then do it. Got some nice trinkets out of it.

12-13-10, 07:03 AM   #3
HerbertF
A Kobold Labourer
Just disable the quest/achievment tracking in carbonite to use the default UI or open the Blizzard Quest-UI via ALT-L

12-13-10, 10:19 AM   #4
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The quest may be off the bottom of the list, since it probably does not have a location, so the distance is basically infinite. You can make the list show all, by clicking the top left Watch List button and setting the visible amount of quests to 25, turn in the quest and then set visible back to 8 or whatever.

Sorting those self turn in quests to the top may be a fix. I'll try to do that today for the next version.

12-13-10, 11:13 AM   #5
khoinoor
Premium Member

jewelcrafting item quest still not working

Hello, up to today the turn-in thing from questwatch still not work for jewelcrafting quests, have to logout, disable carbonite and login back for complete the quest. Will try out the ALT-L tip found above next time will have to complete a new jewelquest.
Any clue for now about a possible fix?

12-13-10, 08:49 PM   #6
Turgis
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by carboniteaddon View Post
The quest may be off the bottom of the list, since it probably does not have a location
Just a FYI on this my quest log had maybe 4 or 5 quests in it when I had this problem so I'm not sure why it would be off the list. I have 1 more to do but no mats so will try this just to be sure when I find gems to make it. Thanks for the Alt-L tip I thought I had tried opening it that way maybe I did control, doh! That would work though.

12-14-10, 01:08 AM   #7
ariues
A Kobold Labourer
problem

its not that it didnt show up its that it didnt show a ? to turn in when the game was running with carbonite after we finished it

12-14-10, 06:22 AM   #8
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Was the red text showing saying to click the '?' ? If it was, then you can still click the button regardless of what the button looks like. Sometimes the art does not switch to the ?. Saw nothing wrong with the code, so don't know why it happens. I changed the message in beta 4 to say click the 'button'.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Cannot complete jewelcrafting item quests