10-11-05, 08:22 AM   #1
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
1.8 Patch Stress Relief

Okay, so we're all fed up with the stupidity that comes with every patch and need a way to bleed off some stress, right? Well, here's your chance. FLAME!

(Keep 'em generic and relatively clean, s'il vous plait.)
10-11-05, 08:22 AM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
It sounds like English; it even looks like English, but I can't understand a word you're blabbering. How about putting that into proper syntax, form, and grammar so that I can at least understand what you are saying before I dismiss it?

Keep typing. Maybe, someday, you'll randomly type something semi-intelligent. Are you always this ignorant, or are you making a special effort today? Reading your post makes blindness a wonderful thing to look forward to. To quote Thomas Brackett Reed: "They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge."

Most repair manuals are far more interesting than you, and far less turgid to read. Looking at you, Darwin would NOT be pleased to see how inefficiently evolution sometimes works. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you had enough brains to find water after falling down a well; if your weren't so fat from all that cheap beer you spend your Welfare payments on that your belly jiggle is the first ever perpetual motion machine, or if your face wasn't the strongest form of natural contraception available. Who am I kidding? You would.

In closing, I helpfully suggest that you support your local Search & Rescue Unit, and get lost.
10-11-05, 08:29 AM   #3
Osagasu_Jiyuu
A Cyclonian

ZOMGSLOUKENISTHEMOSTEVILBLUEPROGRAMMERINTHEWORLD!

HEALMOSTALWAYSGIVESUSWHATWEWANTANDKNOWSEXACTLYWHATTOSAYITSTHEMOSTANNOYINGTHINGINTHEWORLD!

As one finaly note.... RAWRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!111oneonefortytwo
Osagasu
Stream
Sondessa
Saphilna

That annoying troll from the WoW forums who honestly means well. T_T
10-11-05, 09:30 AM   #4
shouryuu
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
ZOMG I CANT POST! Is 1.8 going live today? If so you are lucky! My account is expiring today, might be able to help you out a bit, reduce the stress bit... Haha my account has expired. have fun with the patch up! See ya guys around!

Last edited by shouryuu : 10-11-05 at 09:39 AM.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » 1.8 Patch Stress Relief