01-19-07, 12:36 PM   #1
Lucifra
A Murloc Raider
Modifying SCT dmg

Hello there=)
My first post on these forums, hope it's in the right place.

So to the issue, i'm using SCT with SCT damage. What i would love for it to do is some how show my pet DMG in one frame, and my own in another.
I haven't figured out how to set the custom messages in a certain frame though.

Another thing i would love to do is only show crits / yellow dmg in SCT dmg frame.
I tried "silencing" the "pet hits." in the normal SCT file, however this of course did not work.

Is there any way of doing this in SCT DMG? Or some how direct custom events to the SCT DMG frame.

Hope i made any sence here, kinda lost myself^^

Thx in advance.
01-19-07, 12:43 PM   #2
Grayhoof
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There is currently not a way to do custom events for SCTD. It was created because of the many people creating custom events for SCT, so the need for custom events in SCTD wasn't needed at the time.

A number of optimizations to custom events have occurred since then though, so I think adding it to SCTD would not be a bad thing. I'll see about adding that for next release.

I'm also thinking about removing all current Pet damage from SCTD and creating a new SCT_Pet addon for SCT. It would then allow you to configure both incoming and outgoing pet damage in different ways and give pets their own SCT Frame to work with. Still just thinking the idea through, but just letting you know.
01-19-07, 12:47 PM   #3
Lucifra
A Murloc Raider
argh. thx for reply=)

so your saying that there is no lines i can change/remove anywhere to "hide" hits, much like those spam stoppers?

in that case, how do i choose which of the normal SCT frames a custom message is shown in? or is there just a standard one which cannot be changed?

i could make these custom events in a frame, emptying it of all other SCT events i guess?

Last edited by Lucifra : 01-19-07 at 12:50 PM.
01-19-07, 02:18 PM   #4
Lucifra
A Murloc Raider
okay nevermind now.

i set up 4~ custom events in SCT, have em in a separate window, and its all working just fine=) thanks for the help however, great forum. spent alot of time trying to get a reply on official wow forums <<

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Modifying SCT dmg