01-23-14, 01:25 AM   #1
samnilla
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I can't click on the "?" when a quest finishes

Over the past couple of days I've been doing the various quests in the dungeons of Tempest Keep such as getting the key to get into Arcatraz and then the Arcatraz quests themselves in the Netherstorm region and the Magisters' Terrace on the Isle of Quel'Danas. When I've completed a quest that gives me the option to click on the "?" in my quest tracker window, nothing is happening. I've had to disable Carbonite and reload the gui. Once I do that, then I get a "?" I can click on. Then current quest finishes and advances me to the next part of the quest. I enable Carbonite again and reload the gui. When the next "?" quest comes along, I have to repeat this process. This has happened with every quest like this in these locations for me. I know I haven't had this problem in other places where these types of quests have come up. And this is with the current beta.

01-23-14, 06:19 AM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I don't recall if this works for the Auto Turn in type quests, but rather than log out, disable/enable and back and forth you may want to try using the keys Alt-L. That will bring up the default Blizz quest log and you should be able to complete the quest there, without re logging.

01-23-14, 07:09 PM   #3
samnilla
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thanks for the tip. I will give it a try on my next quest like this. The "?" clicking used to work thou.

01-24-14, 05:25 AM   #4
samnilla
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Using Alt-L works really good. Again, thanks for the tip.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » I can't click on the "?" when a quest finishes