03-29-08, 03:23 PM   #1
Shumari
A Defias Bandit
Hello all :) Need a few tips ^^

So yeah, after patch 2.4 my UI went down the drain, tried to manually fix it, but ended up making it worse (MazzleUI).

I play a warrior in a BT/MH guild, and it's crucial for me to have a decent looking UI, which is easy to comprehend and so on (Yes im a clicker, so mazzle was great for me).

Now im wondering if anyone could tip me on any other UI's that could be good for a warrior. Been searching abit around but no luck so far :/. So if anyone know's any good UI's that's somewhat similar to Mazzle, i would be forever grateful if you share

Peace
Shumari
03-30-08, 09:16 AM   #2
KillerDreaming
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

There's no UIs that compare to Mazzle as far as simplicity to install and overall "awesomeness" [imo], so I can't really help THERE..

But you can go here to see the mods for Warriors. That's all that I know of any way, there may be more if you look around.
03-30-08, 09:46 AM   #3
Valgas
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
honestly, as ui's are for the most part compilations of separate mods, they should really serve as a starting point and not the end point of addon usage. Mazzle allowed you to be quickly exposed to alot of quality individual addons without having to discover them one at a time. If mazzle has stopped working for you, you can generally download the individual addons that were part of mazzle and that you found helpful and start your own compilation. Its really not that hard :P
03-30-08, 02:15 PM   #4
KillerDreaming
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by Valgas View Post
honestly, as ui's are for the most part compilations of separate mods, they should really serve as a starting point and not the end point of addon usage. Mazzle allowed you to be quickly exposed to alot of quality individual addons without having to discover them one at a time. If mazzle has stopped working for you, you can generally download the individual addons that were part of mazzle and that you found helpful and start your own compilation. Its really not that hard :P
I didn't really use Mazzle so much for the mods it provided as much as how sexy it made my interface. That's the reason I originally got it, it just made it all the much better the way it presented the addons to you, making your selection of addons so much more fun to pick.
03-31-08, 04:43 AM   #5
Shumari
A Defias Bandit
I know mazzle is awsome and all, and i do know the most addons used.

Though that's not my point I dont care if another UI is "hard" to set up, i just need a UI that have similar point's as mazzle, thinking about the interface where the bars are in and so on (and you have the minimap right in the middle there), cause that makes clicking so much easier

So just bring it on if you know of any UI's with nice interfaces, the bars n **** i can put in myself, i just need something to work on
03-31-08, 06:06 AM   #6
KillerDreaming
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

The most I can recommend is you just go here and look through the list of UIs that have been updated for 2.4, then find the one that you like the most.

It's hard for us to really recommend a UI to you without info such as what you're going to be doing mostly, such as Raiding, PVP and the such.

Then there's the consideration of what screen resolution you use and all that, so it's best for you to find your own, but that page pretty much has all you could ask for with that because that's all of the UIs that you would get recommended to you from here anyway.

[I read your first post again before I posted this, you're a raider; sorry for the bit I said above about you not clarifying what gameplay you partake in, was me not really paying attention fully.]
03-31-08, 04:09 PM   #7
Shumari
A Defias Bandit
Awsome mate, thanks, im sure i will find one of my desires there
03-31-08, 06:19 PM   #8
KillerDreaming
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Glad to help. Hope you find what you're looking for my friend.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Hello all :) Need a few tips ^^