08-18-09, 10:47 PM   #1
samhain_whitefox
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Seperate InfoPanel

umm, hi? I was wondering if it were possible for me to seperate the infopanel usage from the actual nui because, I have a ui i like, but i like the functionality of the nui infopanel, so i was hoping for a way to recreate the infopanel as seperate? I'm not going to let others use this if it were done, but it'd be just for my own usage.

can anyone help me?

a shattered love
a battered child.

innocence lost
at rending cost.

08-18-09, 10:54 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Unfortunately the infopanel system is coded as part of the nUI system. If such a thing were possible it would have to be a complete new addon that may or may not work as well as the one that is a part of nUI. Also, if you did manage to find someone to make you a similar working system the existing nUI plugin windows will not work with it as they are coded to work with the nUI panel system only.

08-18-09, 11:03 PM   #3
Carz
nUI User-Supporter

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
Unfortunately the infopanel system is coded as part of the nUI system. If such a thing were possible it would have to be a complete new addon that may or may not work as well as the one that is a part of nUI. Also, if you did manage to find someone to make you a similar working system the existing nUI plugin windows will not work with it as they are coded to work with the nUI panel system only.

Well told

08-19-09, 04:56 AM   #4
richwarf
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by Carz View Post
you suck

Well told
lol sorry :P

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Developer Chat » Seperate InfoPanel