Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
06-18-11, 01:35 PM   #1
Felwhisper
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Unhappy Autocomplete Quest: Invisible Quest Window

i've had this issue ever since i've had Carbonite these few months its just now i'm tired of dying to it or it causes complications with gameplay. but what's been going on is whenever i have auto complete quests enabled, after turning in a quest it auto turns it in, but i get this blank quest window with a book in the corner and a close button. the window is not click through so if i don't notice it open, anything in that area does not get clicked and i am unable to turn my camera view if i click that area. i have to click the close button or press esc for it to go away. i have tried this both with only carbonite running and with all my other addons running and the same thing happens.

i looked all through the forums to see if anyone else was having the same problem and i only found one but it was unanswered. it seems like a bug to me because i'm pretty sure carbonite isnt suppose to operate that way.

here's a screenshot of what is showing the red box on the right side of the screen:

pls help if possible. thx.

Last edited by Felwhisper : 06-18-11 at 01:53 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Autocomplete Quest: Invisible Quest Window