09-02-12, 04:34 PM   #1
getlikeme
A Defias Bandit
Carbonite 5.0.4 update problem

Was wondering if there were a way around this or if anyone else had the problem. I installed the new fan update in which I am very grateful for. The only problem I find it I do not have a minimap icon for dungeons or battlegrounds so it keeps me from using it at times. Is there a fix for this? If so please advise.

Thank you

09-02-12, 05:26 PM   #2
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by getlikeme View Post
Was wondering if there were a way around this or if anyone else had the problem. I installed the new fan update in which I am very grateful for. The only problem I find it I do not have a minimap icon for dungeons or battlegrounds so it keeps me from using it at times. Is there a fix for this? If so please advise.

Thank you
You need to redownload a newer version of the patch.

09-03-12, 11:12 AM   #3
getlikeme
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
You need to redownload a newer version of the patch.
By newer version do you mean the fan update for 5.04 which includes the new lua file or is there another one I should download?

09-03-12, 11:24 AM   #4
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Keep checking this link.... http://virtxchange.com/carbonite/

it's now a habit for me to check Rythal's page for any updates every day...

There has been 4 revisions of the fan update that Rythal has been kind enough to share with us..

09-03-12, 02:01 PM   #5
Arianna
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I'm so grateful for this update! But I, too, have an issue I hope some of you can help with: using the fan update, my quest log is completely empty--no current quests, no history, nothing. I've kept up with the latest updates, but the problem persists. Any ideas?

09-16-12, 02:15 PM   #6
Livanamako
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Arianna View Post
I'm so grateful for this update! But I, too, have an issue I hope some of you can help with: using the fan update, my quest log is completely empty--no current quests, no history, nothing. I've kept up with the latest updates, but the problem persists. Any ideas?
Same problem I think. Carbonite spasms a bit about an GetMaxDailyQuests and after that only the blizzard log alt-L work. This was using Carbonite 5.041. As someone mentioned elsewhere there is a version from Rythal based on a previous update
Might want to look for "Carbonite-4.301 w/ Rythal 50407 update"

I think I will wait for the carbonite 5.04 v2 or whenever it comes.

I think 5.041 works if I haven't done any dailies.

I don't know why I can't access WOWinterface's cabonite supporters forum but it complains about me not being privileged. Do I need to develop for it? I think I send enough money for now to be supporter.
Ohh .. nvm that found this in forum

Last edited by Livanamako : 09-17-12 at 11:27 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite 5.0.4 update problem