02-09-07, 12:16 PM   #241
depotstu
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
How can I change my mouse wheel bindings to change the bongos page (I think it is bar 1? default bar...it is the only one with 2 pages) I would like mouse wheel up or down to change the page, and shift-mouse wheel to change my camera distance. Please help me.

02-09-07, 12:16 PM   #242
Odairon
A Murloc Raider
Hi,

I play a druid and I've got some issues with my actionbars.
First time I run the MazzleUI I checked the "drop actionicons in my actionbar"-box and proceed with the "Mazzify Me" button.
After finishing the UI-reload I wondered that there was no single icon in my actionbar. No big deal, so I fit everything in for my normal casterstance and shifted into cat form for changing the actionbar. But the casterstancebar remains. Same when I shift to bear form.
So what am I doing wrong? And what I have to do, to get things running?

Some further informations:
- BugSack: empty
- no additional Addons installed
- german client

Thanks

P.S.: I hope my english is not that bad.

Last edited by Odairon : 02-09-07 at 12:23 PM.

02-09-07, 12:17 PM   #243
cycu
A Murloc Raider
to small :(

My interface is very small where i can find option to change that (i dont see icons)

ps: i change chat, now i see what people writhing , but rest is still to small and i don't wanna broke something

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/7370/72592201wr2.jpg

02-09-07, 12:26 PM   #244
Eatmyarsenal
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by meio
Did you change your resolution since the last time that you mazzified? If so did you select the Layout and Artwork to be reconfigured when you mazzified this time?
Well that sure was strange. I never changed my resolution since my original Mazzlefier, but I still went ahead and tried to re-mazzlefy the Art and Layout on the same resolution. Didn't work. Ran it again, same resolution, same artwork, and it move it into the correct place. Wierd stuff, but thanks for the help.

Also, anything about what Anryha42 was talking about with healer mode. I'd really like to configure my discord to show how much HP they are missing...quite helpful when choosing which healing spell to cast.

02-09-07, 12:33 PM   #245
Brem
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by britomart
Loving it!

But I do have two issues.

1) I'm sure I must be missing something, but on my priest, Mazzifying does not seem to create a button for Shooting my wand. Does it do this? Is it put on a keybinding I haven't found? In any case, I can create such a button easily enough, but it seems like it'd be a curious omission, so I fear I must be missing something.
There isn't a button for shooting your wand on your priest. The key mapping for that action is Alt-~. That way it doesn't take up a precious (for the priest) button slot.

02-09-07, 01:04 PM   #246
Johad
A Kobold Labourer
Hi Mazzlefizz. i really love your mod but I have a question. I tried to search far and wide for an answer, but I've been unsuccessful.

In the Bongos help section you said that there is a way to enable self casting. Unfortunately when I open the bongos control panel I can't find anything that mentions this. Under what tab should this option be in? Is there support for right-click self casting?

Thank you very much for this incredible mod.

02-09-07, 01:18 PM   #247
Pr1De
A Fallenroot Satyr
Question on the Font Type. Actually a couple of intertwined questions.

What would be the best way to go back to the Blizz default font? Can I just delete the Font folder that was installed with Mazzle? Is there a way to do it in game via Prat or whatever? Are there any serious repercussions to deleting the Font folder?

Thanks

02-09-07, 01:20 PM   #248
daxs
A Murloc Raider
Great mod!

One problem I have tho is where the pots and consumables are off to the lower right. For some reason my night dragons breath is taking up two of those buttons. The single stack is split into 2 seperate stacks and half of them are blocking the top slot of my health pot button. Is there anyway to clear it off one button short of destroying my night dragons breaths?

Thanks

02-09-07, 01:48 PM   #249
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Pr1De
Question on the Font Type. Actually a couple of intertwined questions.

What would be the best way to go back to the Blizz default font? Can I just delete the Font folder that was installed with Mazzle? Is there a way to do it in game via Prat or whatever? Are there any serious repercussions to deleting the Font folder?

Thanks
Yes, you can just delete that folder. The main repercussion is that the width of certain text items will change, which may make some items in the UI, that assume a certain width, look funny.

02-09-07, 01:51 PM   #250
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Odairon
Hi,

I play a druid and I've got some issues with my actionbars.
First time I run the MazzleUI I checked the "drop actionicons in my actionbar"-box and proceed with the "Mazzify Me" button.
After finishing the UI-reload I wondered that there was no single icon in my actionbar. No big deal, so I fit everything in for my normal casterstance and shifted into cat form for changing the actionbar. But the casterstancebar remains. Same when I shift to bear form.
So what am I doing wrong? And what I have to do, to get things running?

Some further informations:
- BugSack: empty
- no additional Addons installed
- german client

Thanks

P.S.: I hope my english is not that bad.
Either you chose one of the simple layouts, which don't place action in bars, or there is an issue with the German client which I cannot test. The only bars that should shift properly for you are Mazzle Druid and Simple Druid. The simple and Big Button layouts don't have shifting set up by default.

02-09-07, 02:03 PM   #251
Syrana
A Murloc Raider
Hi, thank you so much for this UI. I have a few questions, I read through this entire thread first to make sure they hadn't been answered :-).

1. The "cuckoo" sound
How do I get rid of this? I'm not even really sure what it signifies? It wouldn't bother me except that it's rather loud compared to the level of the other sounds in the game.

2. 3D character models
I understand that these are internal to Mazzle so I don't have much control over them. I added a target-of-target frame through DUF, is there any way I can get a 3D portrait connected to that? Also, I notice that the portraits are anchored to the name-guild DUF line. Is there a way to control this or will they forever be like that (e.g. I want the portrait to stay where it is, but move the name-guild plate around).

3. A big empty box at the top of my screen.
There's a big empty box at the top of my screen. Not sure what this is, perhaps it's from one of my old addons? Any ideas :-b ? It wasn't there before I installed Mazzle. Link to image:
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2136/mazzleuifb2.jpg

4. Prat FuBar menu item
What is this? I looked everywhere including at the top FuBar bar. I want to adjust my combat log settings :-b.

Thanks so much!

02-09-07, 02:26 PM   #252
Housellama
An Aku'mai Servant

I can address some of these questions, but not all of them.

Originally Posted by Syrana
1. The "cuckoo" sound
How do I get rid of this? I'm not even really sure what it signifies? It wouldn't bother me except that it's rather loud compared to the level of the other sounds in the game.
This is from Bug Catcher, if I understand what you are talking about correctly. At the extreme left of the FuBar by default. The sound can be turned off in the options there.

4. Prat FuBar menu item
What is this? I looked everywhere including at the top FuBar bar. I want to adjust my combat log settings :-b.
Prat is on the left side of the FuBar. It looks a bit like the Rogue symbol.

-Housellama
Beta Tester

02-09-07, 02:42 PM   #253
Housellama
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by Lord Rappian
I have seen this asked but never really answered...

Does the MazzleHUD support pets? I cannot seem to find the options to include them.

Thanks.
Not as far as I know. That was one of my comments in Beta, but it was not included. Perhaps Mazzle can be persuaded in later versions, but that's up to him. Personally, I just use DHUD.

-Housellama
Beta Tester

02-09-07, 02:49 PM   #254
TigerHeart
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
2. 3D character models
I understand that these are internal to Mazzle so I don't have much control over them. I added a target-of-target frame through DUF, is there any way I can get a 3D portrait connected to that? Also, I notice that the portraits are anchored to the name-guild DUF line. Is there a way to control this or will they forever be like that (e.g. I want the portrait to stay where it is, but move the name-guild plate around).

This is not really something that you can just 'do' unfortunately. If you do this, you must explicitly also code a new camera for that window, tell it where to put the camera, what unit to put it on, etc. The camera is basically it's own entity, which has nothing to do with Discord.

I'm not so sure about the 'name-guild' frame you speak of, but most likely moving it would require some pretty extensive modifications if it's used for anchoring.

Also, just FYI, if you didn't notice, there is already a ToT frame on the UI. If you look (I believe, not at my computer atm, at work) below the targets frame, there's a small frame there with a name on it... something like "Looking at Defias Head Hunter" or something. This is the ToT frame, and the 'bar' behind it is attached to the targets health (most likely the most important thing you want to know about that target).

A little known feature also, just as a random tip: If you use the middle mouse click on a unit frame, it will auto-assist that unit!

3. A big empty box at the top of my screen.
There's a big empty box at the top of my screen. Not sure what this is, perhaps it's from one of my old addons? Any ideas :-b ? It wasn't there before I installed Mazzle. Link to image:
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2136/mazzleuifb2.jpg

That looks very much like the old minimap border. You mention from one of your 'old addons'. Did you delete your WTF folder before installing the UI? This is *HIGHLY* recommended, as sometimes the settings from old mods, or even old versions of mods can cause some very wierd conflicts. Try removing this folder, and remazzifying again, and see if this goes away.

-TigerHeart

02-09-07, 02:58 PM   #255
jasper24
A Murloc Raider
Same problem

Originally Posted by coniferous
Nope. In fact i cant get mazzle to switch raid layouts at all. Right clicking on the mazzle logo should do it.. but it dosent seem to do anything with me.

I can't seem to get to the 15 different raid layouts either (the hot spot is not responding for me)

and I can't find the MT's on my screen anywhere

02-09-07, 03:03 PM   #256
TigerHeart
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by jasper24
I can't seem to get to the 15 different raid layouts either (the hot spot is not responding for me)

and I can't find the MT's on my screen anywhere

I noticed this same issue actually, and I believe this is actually somewhat intended, and the hotspot simply has not been removed.

The reasoning for it, is 15 layouts is a lot for a single button, thus it has been added into the MazzleUI FuBar menu. It's located up on the right side of the fubar menu. If you right click it, there is an option to select exactly the layout you are looking for.

I'm not so sure about the MT windows however, this may be an issue with the specific layout you are set to use.

-TigerHeart

02-09-07, 03:04 PM   #257
Hemogoblin
A Murloc Raider
Changing the castbar and cooldown bar

I want to use ECB instead of the default casting bar and the enemy bar that shows up on top of the mob. Also, i want to be able to move the cooldown timer, and i cant figure out which option that is. other than that, my only problem with the UI is eyestrain, but i know ill get used to it and set it to magoo

02-09-07, 03:16 PM   #258
Xionn
A Defias Bandit
I have a question...

I installed MazzleUI just fine, I love it to death!

Anyways, I noticed I don't have a FuBar at the top so I tried doing /fubar create so I could add icons I don't see on it. Is there supposed to be a fubar by default? I'd like to see icons that I don't see as of now.

Thanks!

02-09-07, 03:30 PM   #259
Belkar
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Xionn
I have a question...

I installed MazzleUI just fine, I love it to death!

Anyways, I noticed I don't have a FuBar at the top so I tried doing /fubar create so I could add icons I don't see on it. Is there supposed to be a fubar by default? I'd like to see icons that I don't see as of now.

Thanks!
the fubar is automatically hidden. type /fubar autohideTop or mouse over the top part of your screen.

02-09-07, 03:41 PM   #260
CalibanXV
A Murloc Raider
I hope my problem is easy (its really not a problem),

How do I remove the names/text above npc/mobs/etc? I would like to have the original Blizz look on functionality where it showed up after clicking on them. I don't like seeing text above things while i'm traveling the beautiful countryside of Azeroth.

Thanks Mazzle for a lovely UI you get a ribbon of appreciation from me

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD