02-09-07, 03:49 PM   #261
TigerHeart
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by CalibanXV
I hope my problem is easy (its really not a problem),

How do I remove the names/text above npc/mobs/etc? I would like to have the original Blizz look on functionality where it showed up after clicking on them. I don't like seeing text above things while i'm traveling the beautiful countryside of Azeroth.

Thanks Mazzle for a lovely UI you get a ribbon of appreciation from me

Actually, both behaviors are blizzard 'original', and actually, upon initial install of the game originally, with no mods at all, the default behavior is to show all of this information! If you look at the top of the screen (move your mouse up there, so the fubar menu opens), there is a blue 'crystal' thing on the right side. This menu will allow you to turn on/off any of those features at a whim. Please be advised if you want any of these changes to persist between raid/party/solo/etc, to also read up on how to change the mazzle efficiency modes as well, as by default these settings are changed/overwritten when you join/leave a group.

-TigerHeart

02-09-07, 03:53 PM   #262
CalibanXV
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by TigerHeart

Actually, both behaviors are blizzard 'original', and actually, upon initial install of the game originally, with no mods at all, the default behavior is to show all of this information! If you look at the top of the screen (move your mouse up there, so the fubar menu opens), there is a blue 'crystal' thing on the right side. This menu will allow you to turn on/off any of those features at a whim. Please be advised if you want any of these changes to persist between raid/party/solo/etc, to also read up on how to change the mazzle efficiency modes as well, as by default these settings are changed/overwritten when you join/leave a group.

-TigerHeart

Thank you so much. I've been using mods for so long now I guess I forgot what really was Blizz stuff,

02-09-07, 04:13 PM   #263
blbjtb
A Cyclonian
Soul Shards

Everytime I try to move a soul shard to my soul shard bag it puts the shard back into my main pack or whereever it wants to put them. Then it tries to put another item into my soul shard back and it tells me That Item wont go there. How do i fix this?

02-09-07, 04:22 PM   #264
SirCasey
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by blbjtb
Everytime I try to move a soul shard to my soul shard bag it puts the shard back into my main pack or whereever it wants to put them. Then it tries to put another item into my soul shard back and it tells me That Item wont go there. How do i fix this?
Yeah, I had that problem when I tried Mazzle too. I couldn't figure out where in the UI I could swap bag positions around since I assumed that was related to the problem.

If I could have actually read the tiny MazzleUI FAQ text, I might have figured it out, but I gave up because my eyes started hurting. Would be nice to know for future reference though...

02-09-07, 04:42 PM   #265
Belkar
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by TigerHeart

I noticed this same issue actually, and I believe this is actually somewhat intended, and the hotspot simply has not been removed.

The reasoning for it, is 15 layouts is a lot for a single button, thus it has been added into the MazzleUI FuBar menu. It's located up on the right side of the fubar menu. If you right click it, there is an option to select exactly the layout you are looking for.

I'm not so sure about the MT windows however, this may be an issue with the specific layout you are set to use.

-TigerHeart
are you talking about the Mazzle fubar button? because in that menu i see only three things related to my raid frames: bottom, top, or none. and i still cant get it to group frames by group.

02-09-07, 04:52 PM   #266
Strychnos
A Murloc Raider
Hey Mazzle, amazing UI, I was just wondering a few things before I go ahead and install it.

Is there a way to change the main texture (outlining the black at the bottom). The texture looks good, but just isn't my style.

and secondly:

Is there a way to not use your unit frames, but keep the target frame you have set up in the middle there? I'm not a huge fan of 3d Models, but I do like the target frame.

-Thanks

02-09-07, 04:52 PM   #267
Caralicious
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Vint
When Bongos gets 'stuck' like that for me, they normally go back to working normally after I manually put them on the right page.. For example, if it gets stuck with the stealth abiities showing, paging to get the 'normal' attacks showing, will cause the automatic paging to kick in next time I stealth...
Yeah tried that, doesnt help, once it gets stuck I have to relog or reload ui, or switch manually which realllllly is not very nice. Makes it impossible to do BGs as rogue.

Open with a CS and then be stuck with nothing but autoattack =)

02-09-07, 05:01 PM   #268
urofseron
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

This has been answered here SEVERAL times already.

Read, you'll find it.

02-09-07, 06:32 PM   #269
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

I'm personally not a fan of monkey quest, like I edited the few other areas i didn't need, i followed the FAQ, but i didn't see anything on there about this, I have removed the monkey quest AddOn hoping to receive the default quest log back, it hasn't gone to plan though, what do i do?

Last edited by WaldoJeffers : 02-09-07 at 07:05 PM.

02-09-07, 06:48 PM   #270
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by imoonfire
I'm personally not a fan of monkey quest, like I edited the few other areas i didn't need, i followed the FAQ, but i didn't see anything on there about this, I have removed the monkey quest AddOn hoping to receive the default quest log back, it hasn't gone to plan though, what do i do?
You probably just need to bind a button to it.

02-09-07, 06:53 PM   #271
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Belkar
are you talking about the Mazzle fubar button? because in that menu i see only three things related to my raid frames: bottom, top, or none. and i still cant get it to group frames by group.

Grouping by group vs by class is an sRaid setting. By default, it should be by group. You can change the setting via DeuceCommander in your FuBar.

FYI, my layouts are set up for eight groups, not the nine which are now possible in BC.

02-09-07, 07:07 PM   #272
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
You probably just need to bind a button to it.
Yip I've disabled monkey quest and gone back to default quest log now,how do i get the tracker frame back in the right hand corner, its currently disbabled or set to hidden?

Last edited by WaldoJeffers : 02-09-07 at 11:12 PM.

02-09-07, 07:16 PM   #273
Durzil
A Scalebane Royal Guard

I answered this on the second page of the bug report thread even, read the threads please before you repeat questions over and over, it'll really help with the spam of questions in these threads.
Give Locks Green Fire!!!

Last edited by Durzil : 02-09-07 at 07:27 PM.

02-09-07, 07:36 PM   #274
Hemogoblin
A Murloc Raider
spell casting bar

Mazzle, great UI, I have made the changes I want with minimal trouble and maximum customizability.

What I want to know how to do is disable the casting bar and the enemy casting bar you have. I would rather use ECB, its just more my style.

Thanks for a fantastic UI

02-09-07, 07:45 PM   #275
Wolfang
A Theradrim Guardian
Please forgive my ignorance, but how do I set up Discord so that the health bars change clor as they go lower ? That really help me.

W

02-09-07, 07:46 PM   #276
Kamishimi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by Hemogoblin
Mazzle, great UI, I have made the changes I want with minimal trouble and maximum customizability.

What I want to know how to do is disable the casting bar and the enemy casting bar you have. I would rather use ECB, its just more my style.

If you turn on eCastingBar, your own casting bar will automatically disappear because ECB hides it. (I use ECB, I know) The enemy casting bar is going to be an option in DeuceCommander (accessed through FuBar at the top of the screen) for Antagonist...just disable it. I haven't got it disabled, actually...I just placed ECB's enemy casting bar over where Antagonist's would be.

MazzleUI v1.0 Coming Soon to an Interface Near You!
http://mazzlefizz.wowinterface.com/

02-09-07, 07:48 PM   #277
Lopervelt
A Kobold Labourer

First I would just like to say that thank you for making this mod its amazing.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or i just missed the spot in the FaQ for it but when i open my full map and i move over areas with my mouse it no longer tells me the name of the area that my mouse is over. This makes quests that require me to go to certain areas very hard to find Is this a bug or this is supposed to happen. And if its supposed to happen please tell me how i can get it back to normal without disabling the cartographer addon because its handy

Last edited by Lopervelt : 02-09-07 at 08:21 PM.

02-09-07, 07:52 PM   #278
joypunk
A Scalebane Royal Guard
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

Grouping by group vs by class is an sRaid setting. By default, it should be by group. You can change the setting via DeuceCommander in your FuBar.

FYI, my layouts are set up for eight groups, not the nine which are now possible in BC.
Mazz... I'm in my first raid of TBC right now (and of course, first raid of MazzleUI 1.0), and the sRaidFrames are not positioning correctly on the 1.6 aspect ratio.

The sRaidFrames are *ONLY* grouping by class. I have gone into DeuceCommander and selected to Group By Group, but they remain grouped by class. I have remazzified. I have done everything except for starting with a clean install.

This error is not unique to me, though. Several of my guild mates are now using MazzleUI and we are all experiencing this same error right now. (All of us also happen to have a 1.6 aspect ratio.)

I am submitting a bug report for this.

*EDIT* Fixed the problem. Under the sRaid menu in DeuceCommander, go to "Filter Sets -> Set: By Group -> Use This Set".

Last edited by joypunk : 02-09-07 at 08:06 PM.

02-09-07, 08:15 PM   #279
crazycorpse
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Hemogoblin

I think its SCT,Scrolling Combat Text (dont quote me on it tho!)

-----------

First i'd like to thank Mazzle for making the best UI i've ever used! <3
Every thing is working fine i could just use some help/tip's on a few things....

The Bongo's addon wont let me bind the same key when im in a stance, E.g I use "R" for Sinister Strike and i want to bind "R" for Cheap Shot while im in stealth, but i cant seem to find out how to do it...

And i've lost the "Mazzle" ("M" in top right cornor & the UI setting, high/low option) function!! i done know what i done, but i miss it =(

And last thing, the HUD display, i've read the FAQ's but still cant find the options for it, could you tell me what its called?

Thanks in advance!!
P.S I downloaded Errormonster what cuts down on the error messages like "Not enough energy" "Spell is not ready yet" so maby that has somthing to do with the missing "M" button?

02-09-07, 08:42 PM   #280
Pocalypse
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Long time reader, first time poster.

First of all, I'd just like to say what an amazing job you've all done, this UI is absolutely amazing. I had the .75 beta for about a week, and as its been so long I was afraid I remembered it being a lot better than it was, but thankfully I was mistaken.

A few comments/questions though:

* Right clicking on the "Mazzle UI" logo on the right of the screen doesnt seem to switch raid layouts like its supposed to. I can still do this via the "Mazzle UI" menu in fubar, but just wanted to let you guys know (If you dont already)

* Regarding the context menu: Is there a way to move its default position? The options for it allow you to set it to move to your mouse, which I'd find annoying, but at the moment it resides where all my bags are, so having a disenchant button in there is somewhat cumbersome, since its behind all my bags.

* I remember in the .75b version you used Discord Frame Modifier, and I found it very useful for moving everything around. I take it this is now gone, but have you used something else to replace it?

* On my last (very crappy) UI, I had party casting bars, which always showed what my party was casting. This was useful, since it let me know exactly if/when I was getting healed. I havent been able to find an option for this in DUF, does it exist?

* Iv added another bag mod, which I have grown used to over the past year (Advanced Bags Plus, if you're interested). It has the option of replacing the main bag buttons, but when I do this, they no longer disappear when I press the "Mazzle UI" button. Is there a simple addon controlling this button?

Sorry for the long post, but this addon is so amazing, I'm just trying to customize it to perfection .

Last edited by Pocalypse : 02-09-07 at 08:46 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD