07-27-07, 04:26 PM   #1
Ataxial
A Murloc Raider
Breath Meter gone

hi folks

Im hoping you can help me with this since blizz wont give me any info because this was caused by an addon

Basically ive spent 2 days setting up an new UI using addons form this site and a couple of others, but now my breath meter (when underwater) has dissappeared.

Has anyone come across this before, or anyone know how to turn it back on without uninstalling all my addons like blizz wants??

Any help I could get owuld be most appreciated. If oyu need me to post a list of all the addons i can do.

Thanks folks
07-27-07, 05:17 PM   #2
Ataxial
A Murloc Raider
Ok i dont know precisely what has happened but i have managed to narrow it down to a addon called quartz

07-27-07, 05:23 PM   #3
Gemini_II
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Taken from the Quartz page here :

*Mirror
Shows the 'basic' timers such as breath and feign death, as well as some 'odd' ones such as party invite time, resurrect timeout, and arena game start, and a framework for injecting custom timers into the bars.

07-27-07, 06:29 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
turn on the mirror bar in quartz
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Breath Meter gone