04-17-07, 06:31 AM   #1221
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Voonka
I'm having an unusual issue that I fear I can't comprehend....

Whenever I mazzified before today there was no issues whatsoever. Today upon attempt of a complete UI on a new character, I couldn't get the final button to appear that finishes the process and reloads the UI. I tried manually performing a /console reloadui, I tried removing the entire WTF and interface folder, and then I redownloaded and re-unzipped MazzleUI. My last action was to try and find discord art because (heres the painful part) its only 5 things that are misplaced.
  1. The Bag slots filled text is about 1cm too low
  2. the black texture behind the chat is up and to the right of its intended location
  3. the Autobar is under my 3d mode
  4. and the trinket menu is in the middle of my screen

I tried individually moving these things; the trinket menu didn't move, the Autobar did. The texture is still misplaced and I've noticed that the "off-center" look that it has is relevant to a few other things such as my SCT which is up and to the right of the hud's center, my autobuff messages are also up and to the right.

Feel free to leave me feedback here or PM me on Azglore, My character names there are ParisHealton (a brand new priest)
Bearabull (a druid)
I just rolled there so any help is also appreciated.
You're probably getting an error on install, which is causing the process not to complete. This is a question in the FAQ.

04-17-07, 06:34 AM   #1222
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Arkive
Pretty sure 9 columns hasn't been accounted for (perhaps it is on widescreen resolutions). With 25 being the max raid nowadays (unless you're doing old school content), I'm not even sure there's really a need for it. You could always just edit the sRaid layout and move the frame, but if you ever remazzify the layout, or possibly even adjust the layout from group to class or vice versa, it'll probably bork it right back.
The layout of the raid frames must be organized by group for them to look right. I probably won't be doing a whole other set of them based on class. If you're interested in a class layout, turn off raid frame management in MazzleOptions and use the standard sRaid mechanisms to move your raid frames around.

04-18-07, 01:04 AM   #1223
Voonka
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
You're probably getting an error on install, which is causing the process not to complete. This is a question in the FAQ.
After a second attempt I was still unsuccessful. I tried redownloading Mazzle and re-extracting. This time I received an error I hadn't previously

Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3094: AceConsole-2.0: AceConsole-2.0: Option handler "IsActive" not found.

I couldn't find the script to fix the problem, so if I could be pointed in the right direction for that (or if its just a matter of redownloading Ace2) feel free to step in and put it a little closer to the end of my nose.

Last edited by Voonka : 04-18-07 at 01:49 AM.

04-18-07, 11:22 AM   #1224
brakey
A Murloc Raider
BactionButton

Iv searched numerous times for the FAQ and on the forum before asking this.

Iv setup this wonderful UI perfectly no problems, I have mazzifyed a few times at different resolutions untill i got things perfect. But after doing numerous changes disabling some unwanted addons, i believe i have messed up something for my action buttons.

I wondered, when your on Bongos Binding setting, and hover over a button to change...**Should there be a description of the spell when i hover over to know what i am changing?**.

I do not see any description of the spells when i hover over this when editing the binded keys. This is the only annoying prospect of the UI if this is supposed to happen.

04-18-07, 01:46 PM   #1225
brakey
A Murloc Raider
Pet Mazz3D

Just wondering in conjunction with the previous query, when im in a party the party Pets are shown on the pedestal on the right hand side of the screen, should they be there or abouve the character in the center?

If they can be moved somehow, can you please let me know.

04-19-07, 04:04 AM   #1226
Brem
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by brakey
Just wondering in conjunction with the previous query, when im in a party the party Pets are shown on the pedestal on the right hand side of the screen, should they be there or abouve the character in the center?

If they can be moved somehow, can you please let me know.

It likely depends on the aspect ratio that you're playing at. I know that on my version pets (other than mine) are shown off to the right side under the context menu. You could probably move them with DUF, but you'd need to get direction on that elsewhere.

-----------------
MazzleUI Beta Tester

04-19-07, 07:40 AM   #1227
Syrana
A Murloc Raider
Hi,

I'm wondering if there is some way to remove or move the target-of-target bar (i.e. the bar that appears in the center-bottom part of the screen, below the target unit portrait & info).

Another question I have is about use of the ICU minimap tracker, which is installed as part of the Hunter Mazzle package. I play a hunter, and I think I should be able to click on the minimap dots to get information about targets (e.g. in arena, I want to quickly target the opposing players on my minimap to figure out what they are). However, I don't seem to be able to do this.... when I click on the minimap, nothing happens. Is something else interfering with this?

Thank you!

Last edited by Syrana : 04-19-07 at 01:16 PM.

04-19-07, 08:24 AM   #1228
jasper24
A Murloc Raider
2.1 Will mazzleui work?

With the new patch coming up--- I'm wondering if mazzleui will work with out mazzle having to update the ui.

I really don't want to play WoW without it--- its that darn good !!!!!!!!

Thanks for the UI

04-19-07, 01:15 PM   #1229
turkmen
A Murloc Raider
best ui ever but i have question I'm getting enormously (nearly every second) erros from omnicc
here is the error line

!OmniCC\cooldown.lua:25: attempt to index field 'short' (a nil value)
!OmniCC\cooldown.lua:117: in function <Interface\AddOns\!OmniCC\cooldown.lua:112>

and

!OmniCC\cooldown.lua:22: attempt to index field 'medium' (a nil value)
!OmniCC\cooldown.lua:117: in function <Interface\AddOns\!OmniCC\cooldown.lua:112>

what can i do about it?

thanks for answer

04-19-07, 03:17 PM   #1230
Coopafly
A Defias Bandit
Sorry if this has been asked before, but when I try to change the raid Layouts, I right click the mazzleUI button, and nothing happens. but if I left click, correct things open. How do I fix this, or how can I change it like in the screenshot (It's arranged by class, I would like it by party)

04-19-07, 04:05 PM   #1231
Tweeker
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Coopafly
Sorry if this has been asked before, but when I try to change the raid Layouts, I right click the mazzleUI button, and nothing happens. but if I left click, correct things open. How do I fix this, or how can I change it like in the screenshot (It's arranged by class, I would like it by party)
So it works when you left click on it and doesn't work when you right click? I'd advise using the left click

-----Dr. it's hurts when i do this!---- === -----Don't do this------

04-19-07, 05:16 PM   #1232
Detritus
A Cyclonian
I've added a couple of mods to Mazzle. One of these is Tank Points. This largely works fine but the tank-points value of items doesn't show up in the tooltip. I've tried disabling all tooltip mods to try and work out where the conflict is but am not having much luck. I think tankpoints used to be in the mazzle compilation back in one of the 0.9 series betas and am hoping Mazzle might know the answer?

04-19-07, 05:22 PM   #1233
zosopage1963
A Fallenroot Satyr
druid issue also

Originally Posted by soulshred

I did this as I am a druid. now my issues is that my bars will not change when i go to cat form. They change when i go to bear with no problems. this is a fresh install so i have not been able to screw anything up to my knowledge.

Thanks

I installed Mazzle on my friends druid and she is having the same problem as above... although on my druid, everything works great. Was there something I am missing ???

04-19-07, 06:32 PM   #1234
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by zosopage1963
I installed Mazzle on my friends druid and she is having the same problem as above... although on my druid, everything works great. Was there something I am missing ???
I'm not exactly sure of the underlying mechanics or why they differ from druid to druid, but I think the numbering of forms is slightly different for some druids. I made a dedicated thread somewhere in this forum on how to fix the problem by re-doing your bars.

04-19-07, 07:55 PM   #1235
Cilas
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
I'm not exactly sure of the underlying mechanics or why they differ from druid to druid, but I think the numbering of forms is slightly different for some druids. I made a dedicated thread somewhere in this forum on how to fix the problem by re-doing your bars.
I've heard (but cannot confirm) that this is due to the order the druid recieved their forms. The number is assigned to the druid in the order he or she actually recieved them. Typically a druid gains their forms Bear/Water/Cat/Travel/Spec Form. However, because some skip or delay the water form, it can mess up the numbering order for scripting.

The above could be all lies. I'm just repeating what I read somewhere on the tubes. And they do get clogged sometimes.

04-19-07, 09:06 PM   #1236
Typhonicus
A Defias Bandit

I love this add on...

But when I am grouped the models showing the characters and their health and mana bars shift over... how can I get them lined back up?

Last edited by Typhonicus : 04-19-07 at 09:20 PM.

04-20-07, 04:05 AM   #1237
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Cilas
I've heard (but cannot confirm) that this is due to the order the druid recieved their forms. The number is assigned to the druid in the order he or she actually recieved them. Typically a druid gains their forms Bear/Water/Cat/Travel/Spec Form. However, because some skip or delay the water form, it can mess up the numbering order for scripting.

The above could be all lies. I'm just repeating what I read somewhere on the tubes. And they do get clogged sometimes.
I do remember reading something to that effect in perhaps a Bongos discussion somewhere. It seems quite plausible to me. Moreover, it's consistent with the difference in the settings from what the Mazzifier sets up and what currently works for my druid friend.

That said, he's been level 70 for quite some time and it just recently stopped working. I'm pretty sure he didn't learn any new forms.

04-20-07, 04:06 AM   #1238
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Typhonicus
But when I am grouped the models showing the characters and their health and mana bars shift over... how can I get them lined back up?
I'd suggest reading the FAQ and learning how to describe things better. Screenshots help.

04-20-07, 04:07 AM   #1239
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Detritus
I've added a couple of mods to Mazzle. One of these is Tank Points. This largely works fine but the tank-points value of items doesn't show up in the tooltip. I've tried disabling all tooltip mods to try and work out where the conflict is but am not having much luck. I think tankpoints used to be in the mazzle compilation back in one of the 0.9 series betas and am hoping Mazzle might know the answer?
Sorry. I have no idea. I don't play a tank. I had included it for a while simply because of a request.

04-20-07, 04:10 AM   #1240
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Tweeker
Originally Posted by Coopafly
So it works when you left click on it and doesn't work when you right click? I'd advise using the left click

-----Dr. it's hurts when i do this!---- === -----Don't do this------
Well, left and right click are supposed to do different things, so that advice may not be apt in this case. Anyway, Coopafly, as I say to 3/4 of the posts in this forum, READ THE KNOWN ISSUES POST.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD