04-26-07, 08:57 AM   #1261
Sylencer
A Murloc Raider
Auto Rez

I have searched all over through the UI and these forums and I even went 50+ pages in the thread until I realized it was easier to use "search this thread".

How do I disable the auto rez function?

As a priest I sometimes get rezzed before a wipe and I have gotten a few /glares because of that :P

Thankyou

04-26-07, 09:02 AM   #1262
Bengarion
Premium Member
Premium Member
Addons not to update?

I know it's here. I've looked. I've seen references to it. I need Mr Magoo glasses...

I remember seeing a post where someone updated Fizzwidget't TrackMenu and as a result the tracking menu went down instead of up. The reply was that "somehwhere" there is a list of addons that should not be updated or else "?" happens.

Where is that "list"?

(Please don't give the shotgun answer and say it's in the Support Thread. Egad, there's forty-eleven hundred screens to parse through and my confuser time is limited enough as it is without having to read each and every page. And, no, "search" didn't guide me to the correct page other than listing the entire Support Thread. Can you tell I'm just a bit fustrated? )

Thanks
Confuser illiterate noob...

04-26-07, 11:28 AM   #1263
Moonsong
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Bugsack errors - safe to ignore?

From what I've read here, I should just ignore BugSack error whistles that are not accompanied by a Blizzard "disable" dialog box, right?

What concerns me is that I never got these errors/sounds at first, but after a few weeks of using Mazzle (which I really like a lot), I'm now getting them. Makes me think I did something to cause them (not Mazzle, of course). I turned off the error sounds, as indicated in the FAQ to do, but just in case I should change something else, here is one of the errors:

Code:
[2007/04/26 10:15:29-246-x1]: !!MazzleUI_Preloader\Mods\oCD.lua:50: attempt to index a nil value
A couple of the others seem to indicate action buttons - yet all my powers work. I'll get the notices on changing forms, on buffing, at so many odd times it *seems* unpredictable, but it's really that it is just part of most of my normal Druid life, I think.

Thanks for your time, patience, and help.

04-26-07, 12:22 PM   #1264
Bengarion
Premium Member
Premium Member
Originally Posted by Sylencer
How do I disable the auto rez function?

As a priest I sometimes get rezzed before a wipe and I have gotten a few /glares because of that :P

Mash the "M" button in the lower right - it gives you the Mazzle UI Options panel.

Click on MazzleUI General Settings (4thselection down on the left panel)

On the right side, first option, check "No" to being automatically accepting a resurrection.

It could be that you're having an overzealous player doing a battle rez or a Portals card could be at fault. Not having a card myself I don't know if the card requires "permission" to resurrect you or not.

04-27-07, 10:15 AM   #1265
Maxian
A Cliff Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Maxian
Id like to see aggro gain on Duf party Frames and on my frame....with Aguf and Banzai alert witch i used before discovering Mazzle's awesome UI, if someone got aggro his health/mana bars turned red.

Is it possible by setting Duf or by adding some other addon to have something similar?

Thanks

Can anyone help me on this please i've searched everywhere but cant find a way to show whos getting aggro on DUF frames

04-27-07, 12:42 PM   #1266
tknice
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Has anyone tried Mazzle on the test server? The mazzlefier doesn't seem to work for me.

04-27-07, 12:47 PM   #1267
Geboran
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
Originally Posted by tknice
Has anyone tried Mazzle on the test server? The mazzlefier doesn't seem to work for me.
I thought the player test realms were set to not allow addons to run? I could be mistaken though...

04-27-07, 01:00 PM   #1268
tknice
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Nope.. it's all the same stuff, the checkbox to enable them etc. The addon memory is not there, but I think that may have to do with one of the changes.

04-27-07, 06:20 PM   #1269
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Maxian
Can anyone help me on this please i've searched everywhere but cant find a way to show whos getting aggro on DUF frames

DUF doesn't have any such option, unfortunately. It would be a pretty easy thing to add and is one of the things on my to-do list, though I may explore where pitbull and aguf are nowadays first.

04-27-07, 06:21 PM   #1270
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Moonsong
From what I've read here, I should just ignore BugSack error whistles that are not accompanied by a Blizzard "disable" dialog box, right?

What concerns me is that I never got these errors/sounds at first, but after a few weeks of using Mazzle (which I really like a lot), I'm now getting them. Makes me think I did something to cause them (not Mazzle, of course). I turned off the error sounds, as indicated in the FAQ to do, but just in case I should change something else, here is one of the errors:

Code:
[2007/04/26 10:15:29-246-x1]: !!MazzleUI_Preloader\Mods\oCD.lua:50: attempt to index a nil value
A couple of the others seem to indicate action buttons - yet all my powers work. I'll get the notices on changing forms, on buffing, at so many odd times it *seems* unpredictable, but it's really that it is just part of most of my normal Druid life, I think.

Thanks for your time, patience, and help.
That's really not enough information to go on. If you get errors you should post more complete information in the bug thread.

04-27-07, 06:25 PM   #1271
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Bengarion
I know it's here. I've looked. I've seen references to it. I need Mr Magoo glasses...

I remember seeing a post where someone updated Fizzwidget't TrackMenu and as a result the tracking menu went down instead of up. The reply was that "somehwhere" there is a list of addons that should not be updated or else "?" happens.

Where is that "list"?

(Please don't give the shotgun answer and say it's in the Support Thread. Egad, there's forty-eleven hundred screens to parse through and my confuser time is limited enough as it is without having to read each and every page. And, no, "search" didn't guide me to the correct page other than listing the entire Support Thread. Can you tell I'm just a bit fustrated? )

Thanks
Confuser illiterate noob...
If you're careful about updating libraries, you should be able to update nearly every add-on except Bongos, DUF and Fizzwidget's TrackMenu. You may not be able to mazzify add-ons after updating them though.

04-27-07, 06:27 PM   #1272
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Lexi
Now, I'm not sure if this has been asked before.. tried searching for this info but I really couldnt get the info I wanted. In BG, how do I announce the time remaining in the bgchat? everytime I shift click on the timer, it comes out in local chat instead of the bgchat. Help pls? anyone?
I don't know. Look in the documentation for that add-on or find a thread where the author answers questions.

04-28-07, 03:21 AM   #1273
Maxian
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

If you're careful about updating libraries, you should be able to update nearly every add-on except Bongos, DUF and Fizzwidget's TrackMenu. You may not be able to mazzify add-ons after updating them though.
I've updated every Ace addon in your UI to latest Version added Stand Alone Libs form Ace site...all has been done with Ace updater +i added about 20 more Ace addons that i like and everything is working great no errors on old characters no errors on new characters and Mazzify is working fine!! damn i love you UI!!!

p.s. only addons i cant update right are Cartographer since if i do so i lose al your settings and get a lot of errors...but old version is working fine

04-29-07, 06:38 PM   #1274
Wolfang
A Theradrim Guardian
That's really not enough information to go on. If you get errors you should post more complete information in the bug thread.

This error has been posted several times in the bug thread I Think....still no resolution. I had to simply reinstall the entire MazzleUI and that worked great...it seems to creep back in though somehow eventually.

W

04-29-07, 11:51 PM   #1275
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Wolfang
This error has been posted several times in the bug thread I Think....still no resolution. I had to simply reinstall the entire MazzleUI and that worked great...it seems to creep back in though somehow eventually.

W
Please link these multiple posts in the bug thread of that oCD error. I have no records of any.

04-30-07, 12:42 AM   #1276
darko265
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by pokyoky
Hi,
Enjoying the interface so far, have 2 systems, one with only a 17" monitor at 1024 by 768
On this monitor mazz sets up at ui scale of .64, everything is very small, cant read text
Is there an easy way to enlarge this?
when u mazzifi u should of selected one of the larger options of text...Mr .maagoo ro something like that is the largest

i still such a low lvl

Withren is my main now because i give up on characters very easy but it's just i found tirant boring as a paladin (i'm sure some people think they're great but they're not for everybody)

I now love hunters

04-30-07, 08:38 AM   #1277
Geboran
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

DUF doesn't have any such option, unfortunately. It would be a pretty easy thing to add and is one of the things on my to-do list, though I may explore where pitbull and aguf are nowadays first.
Pitbull is da bomb! Though I can't figure out how to get the Unit Frame to show that I have the Righteous Fury buff on my paladin.

AGUF is still great, though. Both are worth looking into.

Last edited by Geboran : 04-30-07 at 03:37 PM.

04-30-07, 11:45 AM   #1278
Rofa
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Extra addons?

I love this UI one of the best out there.

Though I'm one that i felt i need to add just a few things more for myself
I can't live with out the auctioneer package
I also have put in WIM and Spam sentry

I know this is not the suggestion forum

i think adding this addons funked up my mazzifier
I go to mazzify a new character and the discord art and chat window is all disproportionate
there is a big black box where the chat is supposed to be and it covers one of my party member frames

So deleted my whole wtf folder and interface and went with the core addons of mazzle ui and it was fine i added the few addons later and it's working now but i made a level 5 character to test it and it dose the same thing

I like to make lowbe characters every so often i would hate to have to keep doing what i did
is there a way around it? or should i just suck it up and stick with the core

04-30-07, 02:47 PM   #1279
tuto_u
A Defias Bandit
acutioneer

Is there any way I can use auctioneer while using this UI because i like it very much but i like auctioneer alot too.

04-30-07, 06:53 PM   #1280
Nyru
A Defias Bandit
Party/Raid

I dont think has been asked, though I didnt look very long.

Whenever I join a raid whoever was in my group dissapears.(3d image)

Im assuming this is a "hide party interface when joining a raid" type of thing but I cant seem to locate the option for this.

Any ideas?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD