06-17-07, 05:47 AM   #1521
Munimentum
A Kobold Labourer
Action page not changing in combat

Hi! I love this ui, but I've been having a couple of problems that I was hoping could be resolved here

1. During combat, when I change stances, the action page stays on the battle stance action page. As soon as I exit combat, it's fine again. Does anyone know a solution to this, because it's making combat kinda impossible really (exaggeration, but you get my point )

2. Extremely minor thing here, but the minimap on the bottom is covering a couple of the minimap attached buttons for addons, is there a way to change it so that they are on top rather than underneath it?

Think that's it for now, ill update if I notice anything more. In the meantime, I REALLY hope someone can help me with point 1, since that's a really big problem. I'm not sure if it's something really stupid and simple that I've overlooked. I expect it is, considering that it's only in combat that this is happening. Also, even pressing "shift+1"/"Shift+2" manually doesn't change them during combat.

*edit* Hmm, just noticed hunter's complaning about something similar. Read mazzle's comment about autobar possibly doing this. I'll try updating that.

*edit 2* Nope, it's not autobar. Any ideas?

Last edited by Munimentum : 06-17-07 at 05:52 AM.

06-17-07, 09:56 AM   #1522
tikitorchxd
A Murloc Raider
Fubar options menu

When i right click on a empty space on fubar, no menu pops up, when i right click on a fubar component, no menu pops up. I cant configure fubar, any help?

06-17-07, 02:20 PM   #1523
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Munimentum
Hi! I love this ui, but I've been having a couple of problems that I was hoping could be resolved here

1. During combat, when I change stances, the action page stays on the battle stance action page. As soon as I exit combat, it's fine again. Does anyone know a solution to this, because it's making combat kinda impossible really (exaggeration, but you get my point )

2. Extremely minor thing here, but the minimap on the bottom is covering a couple of the minimap attached buttons for addons, is there a way to change it so that they are on top rather than underneath it?

Think that's it for now, ill update if I notice anything more. In the meantime, I REALLY hope someone can help me with point 1, since that's a really big problem. I'm not sure if it's something really stupid and simple that I've overlooked. I expect it is, considering that it's only in combat that this is happening. Also, even pressing "shift+1"/"Shift+2" manually doesn't change them during combat.

*edit* Hmm, just noticed hunter's complaning about something similar. Read mazzle's comment about autobar possibly doing this. I'll try updating that.

*edit 2* Nope, it's not autobar. Any ideas?
Read the "Known Issues. Read This Before Posting" thread.

06-17-07, 02:21 PM   #1524
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by tikitorchxd
When i right click on a empty space on fubar, no menu pops up, when i right click on a fubar component, no menu pops up. I cant configure fubar, any help?
Do a full update of all add-ons as detailed in many of the threads in this forum.

06-17-07, 03:14 PM   #1525
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by tikitorchxd
Definitely update everything.
To be more specific, generally, when you can not access menus on fubar, you need to update Ace2 and Fubar.

06-18-07, 09:12 PM   #1526
gamble
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
any help for my issue posted on page 152? I am SOL so far w/ raid frames

06-21-07, 09:03 PM   #1527
Zyamaia
A Murloc Raider
Cool Bad Lag!!! Please Help!!!

Hi i'm having a problem with Lag. I know one of the issues is that I have a standard Dell Dimension Desktop with a 3.2ghz processor and 512m of ram. My Video Card and Sound Card are both standard out of the box issued. Are there any settings I can change to increase my FPS? I tend to get around 6-9 FPS. I hope there are some things that I can do without having to fork out money for memory. If the only solution is to buy memory than so be it.

06-21-07, 09:21 PM   #1528
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Zyamaia
Hi i'm having a problem with Lag. I know one of the issues is that I have a standard Dell Dimension Desktop with a 3.2ghz processor and 512m of ram. My Video Card and Sound Card are both standard out of the box issued. Are there any settings I can change to increase my FPS? I tend to get around 6-9 FPS. I hope there are some things that I can do without having to fork out money for memory. If the only solution is to buy memory than so be it.
There's no general solution to frame rate loss. You have to experiment and see what the bottleneck is on your particular machine. I'd suggest trying the smaller install packages in the Mazzifier, using efficiency modes, lowering graphics settings, making sure that other programs aren't running and defragging.

06-21-07, 09:26 PM   #1529
erogroth
A Cyclonian
I am having a small problem with Simple Combat Log. I have looked through the forums but haven't seen anyone else with the same issue. The 2 combat log windows on the lower right of the interface are moved off to the right of the screen slightly. This is causing the far right one to be only half visible. How can I move these windows back over to the correct spot.

06-21-07, 09:37 PM   #1530
erogroth
A Cyclonian
Never mind I found the answer on page 143. I always find it after I post my question.

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

Use the options for Prat to make the chat tab visible, then change its settings.

06-24-07, 02:45 AM   #1531
Maalpractis
A Murloc Raider
Multiple open windows

OK, I know the answer to this question is probably somewhere in the 152 pages of posts but I have no idea what key words to use as a search. What I need to know is, what settings do I need to change in order to have more than 1 open window at a time. ie. I go to the bank and bank window opens with all my bags. Now I want to see what items I need to do an enchantment. As soon as I open my Enchantment window the bank window shuts. Same thing happens when I try to make a macro key, I open Macro window, try to open spell book so I can click the spell to add it and poof Macro window shuts itself.

Any ideas or wisdom that someone can share will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

06-24-07, 01:23 PM   #1532
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by erogroth
Never mind I found the answer on page 143. I always find it after I post my question.
Actually, it sounds like you mazzified your layout at the wrong aspect ratio to me.

06-24-07, 01:24 PM   #1533
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Maalpractis
OK, I know the answer to this question is probably somewhere in the 152 pages of posts but I have no idea what key words to use as a search. What I need to know is, what settings do I need to change in order to have more than 1 open window at a time. ie. I go to the bank and bank window opens with all my bags. Now I want to see what items I need to do an enchantment. As soon as I open my Enchantment window the bank window shuts. Same thing happens when I try to make a macro key, I open Macro window, try to open spell book so I can click the spell to add it and poof Macro window shuts itself.

Any ideas or wisdom that someone can share will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
I believe that is just default Blizzard window behavior. There may be add-ons you can get to override it, but I don't think any add-on you have is currently causing it. You might want to look for Lexan. I think it did something along those lines.

06-24-07, 02:15 PM   #1534
Maalpractis
A Murloc Raider
Thank you

Thank you very much Mazz, I will search in that direction

06-24-07, 05:39 PM   #1535
Miralen
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Well not sure if this is the place for it im in a bit of a hurry so forgive me but here goes, I have been using the mazzle ui for about 3 months id say and never had this problem. My problem is when I log in I get disconnected about 5 seconds after I get into the game, now when I disable the whole lot of addons mazzleui comes with I dont have this issue and seriously I dont want to go back to old bland standard WoW look but if there isnt a fix for it I might have to. So anyone got any idea what is causing it or what could be done to fix it?

06-24-07, 05:42 PM   #1536
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by Miralen
Well not sure if this is the place for it im in a bit of a hurry so forgive me but here goes, I have been using the mazzle ui for about 3 months id say and never had this problem. My problem is when I log in I get disconnected about 5 seconds after I get into the game, now when I disable the whole lot of addons mazzleui comes with I dont have this issue and seriously I dont want to go back to old bland standard WoW look but if there isnt a fix for it I might have to. So anyone got any idea what is causing it or what could be done to fix it?
I have that same issue when I log in at a very crowded area with a questionable internet connection (i.e. AH in Ironforge, crowded area in AV with 50 Horde/Alliance after d/c). Usually takes a few tries to get in.

06-25-07, 06:49 AM   #1537
redcedar
An Aku'mai Servant
NameToggle Fu

Is there anyway to have the choices for this add-on saved for all subsequent games?

All options default to off. I like having characters name and guild displayed. I have to turn this on every single time that I play WoW. I would like to avoid this.

Also, from time to time (I have not been able to identify specific reasons), I cannot turn any of the options on. I have to logout and then back in.

Anyone able to solve this?

06-25-07, 12:02 PM   #1538
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by redcedar
Is there anyway to have the choices for this add-on saved for all subsequent games?

All options default to off. I like having characters name and guild displayed. I have to turn this on every single time that I play WoW. I would like to avoid this.

Also, from time to time (I have not been able to identify specific reasons), I cannot turn any of the options on. I have to logout and then back in.

Anyone able to solve this?
Yes, there is. And the answer is in the FAQ.

06-25-07, 02:48 PM   #1539
Kiranna
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hi, new to Mazzle and I have know I have seen this somewhere but just cant fint it anymore.

Anyway, I want to change so that the HP/MP graphic bars on each side of the character does not only pop up when in combat. I want them acitve all the time.

Thankful for answers.

EDIT: oh and also, I get this annoying, unconfigurateble dmg meter on the upper right side of my screen ... I want it to go away =) please help.

Last edited by Kiranna : 06-25-07 at 02:50 PM.

06-25-07, 04:13 PM   #1540
tikitorchxd
A Murloc Raider
Chat window problems

When i logged on today, the UI looked like prat wasnt loaded, i checked and it was, but the chat windows look like they did when i didnt have a custom UI, i tried mazzifying only prat, and it did nothing, any way to get the settings on prat back to your defaults?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD