02-27-07, 06:44 PM   #1
Alwayz
A Murloc Raider

Mazzle UI question

I recently installed Mazzle UI about 5 days ago and I love it, BUT I can't figure out how to get to the LFG system. Can anyone help me out?

Also, what is the name of the HUD that displays your life and mana around your character? I want to turn that off.

Thanks!
02-27-07, 07:31 PM   #2
Belkar
A Murloc Raider

on the upper right of the Mazzle Panel (the thing on the bottom of the screen), there should be a grayed-out "MazzleUI" or "Mazzle". If you right click it, all the normal bags and character info, lfg system, all those little buttons appear. you can click the LFG button from there.

the HUD, as it is called (Heads Up Display), is called MazzleHUD i believe, and its options can be found in MazzleUI options.
02-27-07, 07:57 PM   #3
Alwayz
A Murloc Raider

Belkar,

Thank you very much. Loving the UI, but I'm still trying to figure everything out on it.
02-27-07, 08:13 PM   #4
Satyricon Kakon
A Murloc Raider
Another question

not an answer to the previous question, just another one. Tried everything I can think of but I cant get players names, ranks and guilds to list above them, the only thing I can get are the smaller much more annoying tags. I have no idea what to do tried using the basic wow interface menu, tried from mazzle, tried from fu, not sure if one is screwing the others or not but would really appriciate help with this
02-27-07, 10:02 PM   #5
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There's an entire forum for the UI. All of your questions are answered there. Some of them are also already in the in-game help system.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mazzle UI question