02-23-07, 07:12 PM   #321
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Garus
Sorry if I missed it but I've been looking for quite awhile and can't seem to find anything on this. I have the same problem on my 70 Paladin with the same resolution and an aspect ratio of 1.25. Additionally, when selecting the Paladin layout, it mentions tabbed buttons and I don't have those either. In the meantime I am just using the custom layout but would like to know if I am missing something to fix the above. Thanks.
If you look in the known issues, you'll see something about the control buttons.

As for that overlap, that's also a known issue. When you have a multi-row box of buttons in that position, I have to anchor it to one of the two bars to the right of it. If I choose a bar that ends up being shorter, it will overlap. Unfortunately, which one is shorter differs from person to person. I try to choose the most likely one to be longer, but I could be wrong, especially with classes I don't know well.

I could also choose to anchor it to the chat frame on the left, but that doesn't work too well for some people. It results in a large, unnatural gap between that box and all other buttons on some resolutions with more real estate. So without the ability to specify a way to achor it the longest of the two bars, I can't really do much. I might just stop using boxes of buttons like that except in the simple layouts.

02-23-07, 08:42 PM   #322
Garus
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

If you look in the known issues, you'll see something about the control buttons.

As for that overlap, that's also a known issue. When you have a multi-row box of buttons in that position, I have to anchor it to one of the two bars to the right of it. If I choose a bar that ends up being shorter, it will overlap. Unfortunately, which one is shorter differs from person to person. I try to choose the most likely one to be longer, but I could be wrong, especially with classes I don't know well.

I could also choose to anchor it to the chat frame on the left, but that doesn't work too well for some people. It results in a large, unnatural gap between that box and all other buttons on some resolutions with more real estate. So without the ability to specify a way to achor it the longest of the two bars, I can't really do much. I might just stop using boxes of buttons like that except in the simple layouts.
Thanks for the reply. I'm new to MazzleUI so I didn't realize the tabs in the description and the control buttons were the same thing. As for the other part, I'll just adjust it myself. Thanks again.

02-23-07, 09:13 PM   #323
blt4ice
A Defias Bandit
Prat and Guild Event Manager

These two do not play well with each other when trying to link an item into your alias chat channel. When you do send a link the info is all jibberish with lots of fffff's and such. Anyway, I disabled Prat and the links work in a GEM channel. I looked at the Prat module forum and there is mention of the same bug, but no fix.

02-23-07, 10:57 PM   #324
Aigor
A Murloc Raider
i have a little problems with stc when i log for the first time and start combat i see only the damage incoming but i don't see outcoming..then open sct options unchecked and checked sctd options ( like crit damage etcc) then relog and everything is ok..someone has my same bug?..and how can to fix.
ty ^^

02-24-07, 06:39 PM   #325
Tenagra
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Arena timer overlap

When i enter into an arena, the arena countdown timer on the left side of the screen (a VERY useful addition which i hope stays in the ui), overlaps the text that says

green team: x members joined
gold team: x members joined

That may not be the exact text, but that's the jist. It only overlaps the bottom line of this text block.

The icon on the left side of the timer bar is also pushed off the left side of the screen. Neither bug is that big of a deal, but i thought it should be reported. I have only tested this in 2v2 arenas

Currently, i'm a 70 gnome mage. I play on the 1.6 aspect ratio. I have mazzle ui, the onebag suite, vanoskos, and locationfu. No other addons at this time.

My arena team isn't playing this weekend and i neglected to screen shot it, but if you'd like to see one, i'll get one next time we play.

T

02-25-07, 02:35 AM   #326
Raenna
A Defias Bandit
SW Stats displays damage done for everyone in my party except me.

No Bug Sac Errors.

1.33 1600x1200

Lvl 70 NE Feral Druid

Does not pertain to the buttons, but I chose the druid layout with skills inserted.

No added addons. Did update cyCircled tho, square onyx skin. Had the same problem before updating tho.

No SS, using SW stats as set up by the mazzifier, Recap and Damage Meters are not installed. Also damage does not display when soloing, and on my alts. I saw in the support forum a warlock had the same issue, A dialog insued with a blue poster, but no conclusion came of it.

Last edited by Raenna : 02-25-07 at 03:35 AM.

02-25-07, 05:20 AM   #327
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Raenna
No SS, using SW stats as set up by the mazzifier, Recap and Damage Meters are not installed. Also damage does not display when soloing, and on my alts. I saw in the support forum a warlock had the same issue, A dialog insued with a blue poster, but no conclusion came of it.
Yeah, that's been reported before. What forum are you talking about?

02-26-07, 08:14 AM   #328
hellie
A Murloc Raider
Ace2 / Ace console-2.0 error

i do a new setup for a charr i created, everything seems fine at first.. check the option etc. and then click the " Mazzify Me! " button, then bug sack reports the following:

[2007/02/26 16:09:27-66-x1]: Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3094: AceConsole-2.0: AceConsole-2.0: Option handler "IsActive" not found.:

and the mazzifying procedure won't continue past that, it just stops there. i've had this problem since 1.01. i tried fresh install with 1.01 and also upgrade from 1.00 to 1.01 carefully reading all the instructions. i get the same result everytime, but there's 2 charrs thats this particular bug doesn't appear, and why i don't know.

i do aplogise for my bad english, please ask me any info regarding this matter if you want further info...

sincirely thank you, -hellie- a.k.a Dec @ Shattered Hand

02-27-07, 01:42 AM   #329
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by hellie
i do a new setup for a charr i created, everything seems fine at first.. check the option etc. and then click the " Mazzify Me! " button, then bug sack reports the following:

[2007/02/26 16:09:27-66-x1]: Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3094: AceConsole-2.0: AceConsole-2.0: Option handler "IsActive" not found.:

and the mazzifying procedure won't continue past that, it just stops there. i've had this problem since 1.01. i tried fresh install with 1.01 and also upgrade from 1.00 to 1.01 carefully reading all the instructions. i get the same result everytime, but there's 2 charrs thats this particular bug doesn't appear, and why i don't know.

i do aplogise for my bad english, please ask me any info regarding this matter if you want further info...

sincirely thank you, -hellie- a.k.a Dec @ Shattered Hand
It's probably an add-on that is enabled for one of those other characters, but not for the ones that aren't having problems. I'd try determining the problematic add-on by going to your character selection screen and comparing what add-ons are enabled for the different characters.

Unfortunately, that error you posted doesn't give me much information. If there are any other errors at the same time, that might help.

02-27-07, 05:38 AM   #330
Raenna
A Defias Bandit

Yeah, that's been reported before. What forum are you talking about?
It was in the Support forum, Page 11 post was by Jasper24. I actually went thru the entire forum looking for a fix, but never saw one listed.

On another note, it seems that SW Stats will show my combat stats, but only when it feels like it. Noticed it after running 5 mans all day. I have no idea if it is a random bug, or something I did caused/fixed it.

02-27-07, 07:14 AM   #331
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Oh, ok. When you said blue poster, I thought you meant the official forums and a blizzard response. The people who post here in cyan are just testers and other users who have volunteered to help answer questions.

Anyway, yeah, other people have noticed that problem as well. That's why it's on the known issues list. I haven't looked into it and don't know what causes it. Right now, I'd suggest looking in some SWStats forums, if there are any.

02-27-07, 09:26 AM   #332
hellie
A Murloc Raider

It's probably an add-on that is enabled for one of those other characters, but not for the ones that aren't having problems. I'd try determining the problematic add-on by going to your character selection screen and comparing what add-ons are enabled for the different characters.

Unfortunately, that error you posted doesn't give me much information. If there are any other errors at the same time, that might help.
I checked the thing you mentioned, doesn't matter if all the charrs have every addon loaded. still does the same error, and plus i tried mazzleui 1.00 and there isn't any problem with it, so it's somewhere in 1.01, im afraid i cant pin point it exactly, but i've managed to make the error every single time with 1.01, i even tried using 1.01 with 1.00 versions ace2, it still made the ace console error, so i assume it's gotta be some other addon in the 1.01 version.

also i found this .txt file on my Word of Warcraft installation directory at the subdir called logs, it shows clearly when i tried to load 1.01 that it could load any addons :/ im attaching it to this message, hope this helps... keep up the good work mazzlefiz!

-hellie-
Attached Files
File Type: txt FrameXML.txt (9.5 KB, 640 views)

02-27-07, 10:49 AM   #333
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
I checked the thing you mentioned, doesn't matter if all the charrs have every addon loaded. still does the same error, and plus i tried mazzleui 1.00 and there isn't any problem with it, so it's somewhere in 1.01, im afraid i cant pin point it exactly, but i've managed to make the error every single time with 1.01, i even tried using 1.01 with 1.00 versions ace2, it still made the ace console error, so i assume it's gotta be some other addon in the 1.01 version.

also i found this .txt file on my Word of Warcraft installation directory at the subdir called logs, it shows clearly when i tried to load 1.01 that it could load any addons :/ im attaching it to this message, hope this helps... keep up the good work mazzlefiz!

-hellie-
That's especially peculiar since (to my knowledge) the only difference between 1.00 and 1.01 is the exclusion of the Mazzlegasm. Have you attempted to redownload 1.01 and do a clean install as a test?

02-27-07, 03:09 PM   #334
rcokely
A Defias Bandit
Loot confirmation after death: 1280, 1024 resolution. When you die and someone loots, the loot bar is hidden under the "Release Spirit" box and is not clickable. Not sure if its specific to this resolution or not, but that is my current setting.

Autobars: It does not always respond when a key is pressed that is mapped. Not sure if this is a Mazzle problem but I thought I'd throw it out there.

MonkeyQuest: When moving the Monkey Quest to the right side of the screen, the quest description pops up on the right side of the quest log. Attempts to move it only work until logout/login and then the placement of the quest description needs to be reset.

02-27-07, 03:54 PM   #335
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

-hellie-

There is absolutely no difference between 1.00 and 1.01. I literally extracted the old Mazzifier file, changed a couple lines and put it back in the archive. None of my 1.1 changes are in there.

Also, that error file does not tell me anything. All those errors inside of it are normal. They are occurring because they can't find the embedded libraries, which is fine, since I include stand-alone version.

02-27-07, 04:41 PM   #336
pokyoky
A Cyclonian

-hellie-

Hey hellie,
Just had this same exact problem on a computer i just built with a fresh install of wow

I did get it to work correctly, i went back and re-read the installation instructions and the only thing I did differently the first time( when it errored) was that I copy pasted the interface folder instead of drag and drop, also on the non working attempt i had put one other mod in the addons folder(!gemlist)

So not sure which of these 2 caused error first time but worked after the drag and drop

Edit: O.K. found the problem, at least in my case, had one character left to mazzify which happened to be my jewelcrafter so i added !gems to addons and tried to mazzify, errored and would not show button to reload

So, mazzleui will not tolerate additional addons in folder, at least on initial mazzify

Last edited by pokyoky : 02-27-07 at 05:17 PM.

02-27-07, 04:59 PM   #337
Mindfold
A Murloc Raider
First off..incredible UI Mazz...But last night all the sudden when i joined a raid the raid layout was all fubared.And when i right clicked the name to change layouts it didnt work. Some of the raid frames where actually at the bottom of the screen overlapping everything.Strange

02-27-07, 06:54 PM   #338
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by pokyoky
So, mazzleui will not tolerate additional addons in folder, at least on initial mazzify
Absolutely not true. It was probably your cut and paste that was the issue.

02-27-07, 06:54 PM   #339
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Mindfold
First off..incredible UI Mazz...But last night all the sudden when i joined a raid the raid layout was all fubared.And when i right clicked the name to change layouts it didnt work. Some of the raid frames where actually at the bottom of the screen overlapping everything.Strange
Read known issues.

02-28-07, 01:46 AM   #340
pokyoky
A Cyclonian
Wasnt the cut and paste, i used drag and drop and mazzify all my characters except one, added !gemlist, it wouldnt mazzify, removed !gemlist, worked fine

Edit: tested again to make sure with a toon on another account, fails every time to mazzify if gemlist mod is in addons folder, remove gemlist, mazzification happens

Last edited by pokyoky : 02-28-07 at 02:24 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Bug Report Thread OLD