2 I have problem with autobar. I dont see anything or autobar is empty

02-09-07, 12:11 PM   #82
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by cycu
1 Sorry for my english :P
2 I have problem with autobar. I dont see anything or autobar is empty
Have you tweaked anything or changed any settings? Please see the first post on this thread and provide a little more information.

02-09-07, 01:59 PM   #83
Linuske
A Murloc Raider
Hi guys!

Thanks mazzle for your answer

I identified the problem for the french!!! before very very very many try and verification!

So:

"Pour les francais, quand vous installez l'ui de mazzle, décochez l'upgrade de , puis faites une installation comme dans le tuto, les bouton permettant de reload apparaitra normalement!
C'est cette addon qui pose probleme lors de l'installation ^^"

the french must desactivate smartbuff in order to install mazzleui!

again sorry for my horrible english ^^

02-09-07, 03:33 PM   #84
TigerHeart
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
A few seconds later, my screen went blank (like with the blank screen-saver build into windows), and nothing I tried brought my screen back up. Tried alt-tab to exit the game and switch to my normal desktop, but my screen stayed blank. Ctrl-Alt-Del didn't bring up anything either. In the end I had to shut down my system the hard way, by holding the on-off button pressed until the machine went into a coma (switched off).

I'm playing WoW on an Asus laptop, with a screen resolution of 1280x800, in full screen mode. Graphics card is an NVidia GeForce Go 7300 with 256 integrated RAM, using the latest drivers.

I would like to know, if this is an issue that is known by other people, and if there is a way to solve this, because I've fallen in love with this amazing UI, and am now forced to revert to my heavily adapted NMod/Ometh UI, which seems rather minor now I've had a feel of the MazzleUI.

Here is what I would recommend, in this order:
  • Start from another fresh install... Delete/Rename WTF/WDB/Interface, and copy over the Mazzle interface.
  • Upon logging into the character select screen, open up the 'addons', and click to 'disable all'.
  • Log into the game, and set up your graphics settings as you like them, but change this one: Run the game in windowed mode. This is much easier to work with, and in most cases you will not have to do a 'hard shutdown' if an issue comes up.
  • Completely exit the game to save these changes
  • Log back in, and this time enable all addons except for gfxToggle.
  • Mazzify as normal, and see if the issue comes back up. You may get an error stating something about 'gfxToggle needs to be loaded etc etc etc' when you try to mazzify, ignore the error, and cancel at that prompt. We don't want to load it at all.

Let me know if this works for you or not. It may very well be an issue with the gfxToggle settings that are being set up.

-TigerHeart

02-09-07, 03:46 PM   #85
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Okay... Apparently my macros are staying put now. XD /wipes brow

I also had some confusion with the Wizard Oil button like an above poster. I am using the Mazzlefizz's Mage layout in 12x10 resolution. The Wizard Oil button is still in v.1.0 - it is bar 9 (was set to hidden). I did not have Wizard Oil in my inventory upon Mazzification, but made some last night to test this mystery button.

According to the Mazzifier (which I know you wrote, but I'll quote it anyway ) "The single bottom-left button is to apply a wizard oil to your weapon in one click. Do not put other items in there." I realize that the screen shots and descriptions are still from v.0.75, but is the wizard oil button not supposed to function anymore?

When I created my wizard oil, I had to manually place it in the button slot. (Should it appear automatically?) I also cannot apply it to my weapon with one click. I need to click on the button and still open my character window to apply it to my weapon.

I believe that this is a nice functionality to have, should it be made to work again. /crosses fingers

02-09-07, 03:46 PM   #86
TigerHeart
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by projectnova
Remazzifying was the first thing I tried.
Deleted WTF, tried again.. the only thing I do before I start playing is change my keybindings.

Hmm, okay I think I may have an idea then... Try this:

Delete your WTF folder to start from scratch, do a full mazzify, and see if it works right off the bat, with no other modifications.

If it does not, then again, delete the WTF folder, and *only* mazzify the buttons (deselect all others on that page). Deselect keybindings and everything. The button keybinds should still be set. See if the problem still exists then. If it does not I think I know what is causing it, but I need more information first.

If they both work, then it is probably a conflict between mybindings and the bongos configuration, in which case I'll see what I can do about tracking that down. I need more information (based on the above tests) first though so I know where to look! I had this problem *once* on my warrior, but have been unable to reproduce it again.

Thanks in advance for the 'troubleshooting' assistance nova,

-TigerHeart

02-09-07, 03:46 PM   #87
Ramu
A Kobold Labourer

HI MAzzle,

First of all thanks for this great UI.

I have 1 problem, the mana and health bar of my target are positioned on the wrong place.
Any idea on how i can fix it??

Thanx in advance

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/649...7223021nn5.jpg

02-09-07, 03:52 PM   #88
TigerHeart
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Ramu
HI MAzzle,

First of all thanks for this great UI.

I have 1 problem, the mana and health bar of my target are positioned on the wrong place.
Any idea on how i can fix it??

Thanx in advance

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/649...7223021nn5.jpg

The best solution in this case, is for you to remazzify the layout and artwork. This should fix that for you.

02-09-07, 04:34 PM   #89
projectnova
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by TigerHeart

Hmm, okay I think I may have an idea then... Try this:

Delete your WTF folder to start from scratch, do a full mazzify, and see if it works right off the bat, with no other modifications.

If it does not, then again, delete the WTF folder, and *only* mazzify the buttons (deselect all others on that page). Deselect keybindings and everything. The button keybinds should still be set. See if the problem still exists then. If it does not I think I know what is causing it, but I need more information first.

If they both work, then it is probably a conflict between mybindings and the bongos configuration, in which case I'll see what I can do about tracking that down. I need more information (based on the above tests) first though so I know where to look! I had this problem *once* on my warrior, but have been unable to reproduce it again.

Thanks in advance for the 'troubleshooting' assistance nova,

-TigerHeart

Just before coming here I tried something similiar, no problems so far anymore.
What I did was just to unbind everything that had to do with changing bars manually (Shift+1-6, Shift+Mousewheel, Shift+Arrows) via MyBindings, as some of these (Shift+1-5) were used in my Bongos configuration.
I'll report back if it still gets locked up, but the last few hours were pretty much free of relogs.

Edit: Just to clarify, MyBindings did in fact show the functions I used for Bongos as "unbound", so it was more a trial and error thing, but it seems to have done the trick.

Last edited by projectnova : 02-09-07 at 04:37 PM.

02-09-07, 05:32 PM   #90
TigerHeart
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

This was the reasoning for my inquery . I know there are some issues with bongos if you set up any keybinds in MyBindings that conflict... for some reason it can sometimes cause Bongos to stop switching stances.

-TigerHeart

02-09-07, 06:13 PM   #91
Pandas334
A Defias Bandit
Unhappy Map

im having a major problem with i cant open or close the map when in combat, its made me die at least 4 times, and is getting annoying, any way to change this? or is this intended, which i hope it isn't.

02-09-07, 06:33 PM   #92
TigerHeart
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Pandas334
im having a major problem with i cant open or close the map when in combat, its made me die at least 4 times, and is getting annoying, any way to change this? or is this intended, which i hope it isn't.

Hmm I haven't experienced that myself, are you using the keybind to open/close it? Or something else?

-TigerHeart

02-09-07, 06:42 PM   #93
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Seerah
Okay... Apparently my macros are staying put now. XD /wipes brow

I also had some confusion with the Wizard Oil button like an above poster. I am using the Mazzlefizz's Mage layout in 12x10 resolution. The Wizard Oil button is still in v.1.0 - it is bar 9 (was set to hidden). I did not have Wizard Oil in my inventory upon Mazzification, but made some last night to test this mystery button.

According to the Mazzifier (which I know you wrote, but I'll quote it anyway ) "The single bottom-left button is to apply a wizard oil to your weapon in one click. Do not put other items in there." I realize that the screen shots and descriptions are still from v.0.75, but is the wizard oil button not supposed to function anymore?

When I created my wizard oil, I had to manually place it in the button slot. (Should it appear automatically?) I also cannot apply it to my weapon with one click. I need to click on the button and still open my character window to apply it to my weapon.

I believe that this is a nice functionality to have, should it be made to work again. /crosses fingers
The one-click thing definitely won't work anymore. That was something I did through DAB. You can probably do the same thing with either Autobar or SmartBuff.

The mage description does need to be updated. And I'm planning to check whether it's really still trying to place that action.

02-09-07, 06:45 PM   #94
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Pandas334
If you're trying to close it via the hotspot, that won't work in combat. There's a blanket check for that I added to avoid problems, since most add-ons that the hotspots activate aren't set up to be secure for combat.

If you're doing it via the 'M' keybinding, then that's a cartographer issue, and you should probably ask the author, ckknight.

02-09-07, 06:47 PM   #95
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Linuske
Hi guys!

Thanks mazzle for your answer

I identified the problem for the french!!! before very very very many try and verification!

So:

"Pour les francais, quand vous installez l'ui de mazzle, décochez l'upgrade de , puis faites une installation comme dans le tuto, les bouton permettant de reload apparaitra normalement!
C'est cette addon qui pose probleme lors de l'installation ^^"

the french must desactivate smartbuff in order to install mazzleui!

again sorry for my horrible english ^^
Interesting. Can you run SmartBuff without errors after you're done mazzifying?

Last edited by Mazzlefizz : 02-09-07 at 08:11 PM.

02-09-07, 06:54 PM   #96
Pandas334
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
If you're trying to close it via the hotspot, that won't work in combat. There's a blanket check for that I added to avoid problems, since most add-ons that the hotspots activate aren't set up to be secure for combat.

If you're doing it via the 'M' keybinding, then that's a cartographer issue, and you should probably ask the author, ckknight.
ahh okay, i was trying to use the hotspot, thank you!

02-09-07, 07:31 PM   #97
Kamishimi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Mazzlefizz....the download of MazzleUI v1.0 from WoWInterface doesn't include ACP or MCP. =O

MazzleUI v1.0 Coming Soon to an Interface Near You!
http://mazzlefizz.wowinterface.com/

02-09-07, 07:58 PM   #98
joypunk
A Scalebane Royal Guard
sRaidFrames are not positioning correctly. They will only display in a "Group by Class" layout. When trying to change them to "Group by Group", nothing changes. No error message is reported by BugSack.

I can confirm that this is happening for:

70 Undead Warlock, 1.6 Aspect Ratio - Mazzle's Warlock Layout
70 Undead Warrior, 1.6 Aspect Ratio - joypunk's Warrior Layout
70 Undead Mage, 1.6 Aspect Ratio - Mazzle's Mage Layout

A remazzification did not solve the problem. Disabling and re-Enabling sRaidFrames and oRA2 did not solve the problem.

*EDIT*

I'll be damned. We just figured out the problem.

Under the sRaid menu in DeuceCommander, we fixed the problem by selecting "Filter Sets -> Set: By Group -> Use This Set".

Last edited by joypunk : 02-09-07 at 08:05 PM.

02-09-07, 08:12 PM   #99
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Kamishimi
Mazzlefizz....the download of MazzleUI v1.0 from WoWInterface doesn't include ACP or MCP. =O
Yes, that's because it includes rMCP, a branch of MCP done by Rophy.

02-09-07, 08:16 PM   #100
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by joypunk
sRaidFrames are not positioning correctly. They will only display in a "Group by Class" layout. When trying to change them to "Group by Group", nothing changes. No error message is reported by BugSack.

I can confirm that this is happening for:

70 Undead Warlock, 1.6 Aspect Ratio - Mazzle's Warlock Layout
70 Undead Warrior, 1.6 Aspect Ratio - joypunk's Warrior Layout
70 Undead Mage, 1.6 Aspect Ratio - Mazzle's Mage Layout

A remazzification did not solve the problem. Disabling and re-Enabling sRaidFrames and oRA2 did not solve the problem.

*EDIT*

I'll be damned. We just figured out the problem.

Under the sRaid menu in DeuceCommander, we fixed the problem by selecting "Filter Sets -> Set: By Group -> Use This Set".

I'm confused. Were you also originally trying to set it via a different sraid option in DeuceCommander? And why are you trying to switch from class view to group view? By default, it should be by group. If you couldn't figure out how to change it, how did you get it into class in the first place?

Also, I'm curious. Where does the ninth group show up when you have group by class?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Bug Report Thread OLD