04-28-09, 05:52 PM   #1
Scoris
A Kobold Labourer
[Feature Request]Lightheaded with QuestWatches

Is there a way to incorporate a click-able way within the quest watches window to open lightheaded, instead of/ combined with going through the quest log. I have an outdated mod that was able to do this, and I would like to get rid of it if carbonite can do the same thing. This way I don't have to go through the extra steps of opening my quest log every time I want to read comments on a quest.

Thank you,

Scoris

04-29-09, 02:38 PM   #2
EVmaker
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'd second this. One of the things I loved about nQuestLog was how I could click on a quest in its tracker and open up a window for Lightheaded comments, it made things immeasurably easier before I found Carbonite, and even after it would still be very useful for the Carbonite tracker to be able to do something like this; having comments on a quest fills in for the times where just having a dot location or area isn't quite enough and being able to access them easier is nice.

04-30-09, 01:13 PM   #3
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The only feature that works like that is alt right clicking a Quest Watch list tracking button, which opens the Quest Log with the quest selected, which also selects it in LightHeaded.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » [Feature Request]Lightheaded with QuestWatches