01-04-11, 03:01 PM   #1
jeclark001
A Kobold Labourer
Minimap overlay question

First off, i absolutely love this addon! Thank you to all of the people that work on it. Back before 4.01 i had this ability to make my minimap overlay a shrunk version of the map so that it would be able to show actual nodes blinking on my map. since then i havnt been able to get the minimap to go back over it like it did before, it just sits off in the corner. I know there are a lot of things going on with getting carbonite back up and running with the new xpac and that something like this would be low on the list so i have waited to say anything, but figured maybe now someone would know or have an answer. and if its gone then say la vie.
thanks

01-05-11, 04:15 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I think you are talking about the ability to have the Blizzard minimap show on top of the Carbonite minimized map (when the maps are merged) to see the blinking nodes in relation to your location, yes? If so, you used to be able to do that by holding the "alt" key, but it has since been changed to the "ctrl" key. Same function in Carbonite, just a different key.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Minimap overlay question