12-13-08, 12:04 PM   #1981
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
Thank you Marthisdil -- I sent Kodewulf an e-mail and asked him to drop you a PM and get you set up with access to the server.
Glad to help! I'm going ot send you a PM as well to find out what sorta features you'd like

Marth

12-13-08, 05:28 PM   #1982
KiwiiDawn
A Black Drake
Mine a hobby web design so I can help out not to great in art part thou.
When ya get something up such as wikii or spot for FAQ Ill put it all together all ready started to grab stuff from here , the addon page and curse. Its in a text right now , and there's lots more to go thou. maybe if we have that site up more then one person can add info in to the wikki

Glade to help anyway i can.

12-13-08, 08:01 PM   #1983
Jungleanimal
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Jungleanimal here....with a report form the field (actually the Battleground). I'm in a BG tonight and the HUD is very erratic. It basically blinks off and on (left side or right) like a Christmas tree as you are in combat. Both player and target can go away sometimes, sometimes player, sometimes target. I don't know if it has to do with lag or what is going on. I am so used to using the HUD that without it I have no idea what in the world (of warcraft) is going on around me without it. LOL!

Anyway, just wondering if anyone else has seen this before. I read this forum quite a bit and don't remember it being reported so I figured I would throw it out there.

Great UI as always. Love it.

Jungle

I did get this error during combat but was busy and cleared it out quickly. Maybe it had something to do with the problem.

Date: 2008-12-13 19:21:44
ID: 51
Error occured in: Global
Count: 2
Cannot use SecureHandlers API during combat
Debug:
(tail call): ?
[C]: ?
[C]: error()
..\FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:511:
..\FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:503
[C]: SetAttribute()
..\FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:713: SecureHandlerSetFrameRef()
..\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:607:
..\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:559
..\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:854: SecureGroupHeader_Update()
..\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:443: SecureGroupHeader_OnEvent()
[string "*:OnEvent"]:1:
[string "*:OnEvent"]:1

Last edited by Jungleanimal : 12-13-08 at 08:03 PM.

12-14-08, 04:21 AM   #1984
mogly
A Defias Bandit
Hello Scott,
first let me thank you for the great work you did by providing nui! I couldn't imagine playing again without it.
Now to my little problem/question: Since Version 4.05 I can't find the mouseover chat option button anymore. Also I had tab's before for Guild, Group and Trade Chat, they are also gone. I did delete all addons and installed only nui but still the button is not there.
Please let me know how I could get it back or where else I could access the chat settings.
Thank you in advance.

PS: I did look through the forum and didn't see any post about that problem, in case i missed it please point me to it. Thank's.

12-14-08, 04:50 AM   #1985
trezy
A Cliff Giant
Hey Scott, Marthisdil, and Kode. I also have some free time and I would love to help get a FAQ Wiki setup. Send me a PM, and I would be glad to help. I'm thinking a Wiki laid out site, kinda like the one at Wimaddon.com would be great for NUI. I also have PHPBB experience and I think having an external forums, with different groups would be an excellent idea, I also have webspace and MYSQL databases setup for that if need be.

12-14-08, 03:56 PM   #1986
spiel2001
nUI's Author

No update tonight...

Just as a heads up... there will be no nUI update tonight. I'm in the process of adding profiling to all of the modules so I can accurately measure how much time nUI is spending in every module and method in the interest of getting to the root of the frame rate leak and other performance issues. It's a large task and has taken me longer than I had hoped.

So... I'll be doing an update on Tuesday to include the profiling and whatever bug fixes I can attend to.

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/

12-14-08, 04:08 PM   #1987
spiel2001
nUI's Author

Marthisdil / Trezy / KiwiiDawn / Kodewulf / et al --

I'm going to reply to your private message here in the forum if only so others can chime in with any thoughts they may have. That said...

Features I would like to see are a simple FAQ with common questions people ask answered... I say a simple FAQ because the majority of people are lazy... if getting the answer requires more than one or two clicks or 60 seconds of reading, they'll e-mail me or post the question in the forum, instead.

From there, a Wiki would be awesome with separate areas for users and developers (nUI plugins, etc.)

Definitely a forum with stickies, editing of posted messages, separate topics (again, for developers, users, bug reports, feature requests, etc.

If the forum can't support stickies, then a news/announcements section.

Definitely a download area with an archive and support of nUI addons, plugins, skins and mods (I hope?!)

I'm not convinced on the ticket system, yet. I think it will get misused by most, but that's something I would be interested in at a later time.
Originally Posted by Marthisdil View Post
Glad to help! I'm going ot send you a PM as well to find out what sorta features you'd like
That's what comes to mind right off hand... I'm open to suggestions for others and anyone who wants to pitch in and lend a hand in the effort. I can, but would rather focus my time on developing nUI, fixing bugs, answering questions and so on rather than getting bogged down in building and maintaining a site (which is why I have resisted it until now -- but now I think there's enough support for nUI to both warrant it and to have others who can and will pick up that mantle)

My thanks, again, to everyone who's pitching in on the effort.

Last edited by spiel2001 : 12-14-08 at 04:50 PM.

12-14-08, 04:50 PM   #1988
spiel2001
nUI's Author

Mogly -- there's been no change made in nUI in a very long time that would affect the chat frames in any way. Even with your other mods disabled, I suspect that one of them broke the settings for the chat frames.

As much of a pain as it may be, my advice would be to log out to the character selection screen, disable all mods except nUI and then exit WoW. To to your World of Warcraft program folder and rename the WTF directory to WTF.saved then log back into WoW. nUI should load as normal and all of your chat frames should be back to their default settings. If not, let me know.

Otherwise, once you know the chat frames are back to "normal", then you can start enabling your other mods again one or two at a time and checking to make sure the problem doesn't come back

Originally Posted by mogly View Post
Hello Scott,
first let me thank you for the great work you did by providing nui! I couldn't imagine playing again without it.
Now to my little problem/question: Since Version 4.05 I can't find the mouseover chat option button anymore. Also I had tab's before for Guild, Group and Trade Chat, they are also gone. I did delete all addons and installed only nui but still the button is not there.
Please let me know how I could get it back or where else I could access the chat settings.
Thank you in advance.

PS: I did look through the forum and didn't see any post about that problem, in case i missed it please point me to it. Thank's.

12-14-08, 04:52 PM   #1989
spiel2001
nUI's Author

Jungle -- the flickering is a known issue and appears to be a bug in Bliz, but I've coded a work-around which should be in the next update.

As for that error, nUI doesn't use group frames, so I'm going to guess that you have Grid or another mod of that sort installed and that would be the one that was at the root of that error message.

Originally Posted by Jungleanimal View Post
Jungleanimal here....with a report form the field (actually the Battleground). I'm in a BG tonight and the HUD is very erratic. It basically blinks off and on (left side or right) like a Christmas tree as you are in combat. Both player and target can go away sometimes, sometimes player, sometimes target. I don't know if it has to do with lag or what is going on. I am so used to using the HUD that without it I have no idea what in the world (of warcraft) is going on around me without it. LOL!

Anyway, just wondering if anyone else has seen this before. I read this forum quite a bit and don't remember it being reported so I figured I would throw it out there.

Great UI as always. Love it.

Jungle

I did get this error during combat but was busy and cleared it out quickly. Maybe it had something to do with the problem.

Date: 2008-12-13 19:21:44
ID: 51
Error occured in: Global
Count: 2
Cannot use SecureHandlers API during combat
Debug:
(tail call): ?
[C]: error()
..\FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:511:
..\FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:503
[C]: SetAttribute()
..\FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:713: SecureHandlerSetFrameRef()
..\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:607:
..\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:559
..\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:854: SecureGroupHeader_Update()
..\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:443: SecureGroupHeader_OnEvent()
[string "*:OnEvent"]:1:
[string "*:OnEvent"]:1

12-14-08, 06:03 PM   #1990
Seer
A Molten Giant
Ok, new bug, might be totally unrelated to nui and I can't find a way to reproduce it...

At times I lose my FP.. I see a few lines when I am in the old world, but no way to select the end (no icons).. In northrend however I see the lines and a few icons.. (No picture sorry)..

No idea what triggers it, it sometimes resolves by quiting WoW, reloading never works.. But quiting doesn't seem to work all time time tho... and it doesn't happen that often really, sometimes it's "bugged" when I first log in, somtimes not.. Don't get a error either, well a clearfont2 but I always get that when I log in (forgot to check it, I just recalled that one).. So no idea how to reproduce it..

The only mod that does something with flight AFAIK is "inflight".. And that just shows an E.T.A...

Anyone else noticed this ? Any clues/tips/ideas ? I'll try to catch a picture and the error log..

12-14-08, 06:10 PM   #1991
spiel2001
nUI's Author

Do you have QuestHelper installed?

It messes with flight paths a lot and could be at issue. Very definitely not related to nUI though as nUI does *nothing* related to flight paths.

Originally Posted by Seer View Post
Ok, new bug, might be totally unrelated to nui and I can't find a way to reproduce it...

At times I lose my FP.. I see a few lines when I am in the old world, but no way to select the end (no icons).. In northrend however I see the lines and a few icons.. (No picture sorry)..

No idea what triggers it, it sometimes resolves by quiting WoW, reloading never works.. But quiting doesn't seem to work all time time tho... and it doesn't happen that often really, sometimes it's "bugged" when I first log in, somtimes not.. Don't get a error either, well a clearfont2 but I always get that when I log in (forgot to check it, I just recalled that one).. So no idea how to reproduce it..

The only mod that does something with flight AFAIK is "inflight".. And that just shows an E.T.A...

Anyone else noticed this ? Any clues/tips/ideas ? I'll try to catch a picture and the error log..

12-14-08, 07:20 PM   #1992
habichvergessen
A Defias Bandit
Question Problem with the range display

Hi,

first of all I would like to thank you all for this nice UI. And I'm starting to love it

I only found one small problem which I want to explain:

I'm playing a Hunter (on a german server) and when I target to a mob I could attack, the range dispaly tells me ALWAYS I would be in range for melee combat, although I'm definetely out of range (as the buttons for my range attacks show in red - please see on screen1, target was the big bug) or in range for a ranged attack.
When targeting friendly mobs (f.e. my pet) the range display shows incorrect values, too (found out comparing with an addon called "TargetRange" - as you can see on top of my char in screen2).
It definetely don't happens because of the other addon, because I tried it with and without having it installed.
Do you have an idea why this happens?

Anyway, thanks a lot for all the work you had to bring us this great UI.

EDIT: Here is an other error that occurs when I wish to take my target in focus via the right button on target display (but it works perfectly when focusing with a Macro?!):
Date: 2008-12-15 02:52:58
ID: 52
Error occured in: AddOn: nUI
Count: 1
Message: Error: AddOn nUI attempted to call a forbidden function (FocusUnit()) from a tainted execution path.
Debug:
[C]: FocusUnit()
..\FrameXML\UnitPopup.lua:1181:
..\FrameXML\UnitPopup.lua:996
[C]: func()
..\FrameXML\UIDropDownMenu.lua:568: UIDropDownMenuButton_OnClick()
[string "*:OnClick"]:1:
[string "*:OnClick"]:1
AddOns:
Swatter, v5.1.3715 (SnaggleTooth)
Ace2, v
Ace3, v
AckisRecipeList, vBeta 11 1148
ACP, v3.0.3.0.10
AdvancedTradeSkillWindow, v
Atlas, v1.13.0
AtlasBattlegrounds, v1.13.0
AtlasDungeonLocs, v1.13.0
AtlasOutdoorRaids, v1.13.0
AtlasTransportation, v1.13.0
AtlasLoot, v5.02.04
AtlasLootFu, v1.2
AtlasQuest, v4.3.0
AucAdvanced, v5.1.3715 (SnaggleTooth)
AucFilterBasic, v5.1.3715 (SnaggleTooth)
AucFilterOutlier, v5.1.3715.2531
AucMatchUndercut, v5.1.3715.2531
AucScanData, v5.1.3715 (SnaggleTooth)
AucStatClassic, v5.1.3715 (SnaggleTooth)
AucStatHistogram, v5.1.3715 (SnaggleTooth)
AucStatiLevel, v5.1.3715 (SnaggleTooth)
AucStatPurchased, v5.1.3715 (SnaggleTooth)
AucStatSales, v5.1.3715.2842
AucStatSimple, v5.1.3715 (SnaggleTooth)
AucStatStdDev, v5.1.3715 (SnaggleTooth)
AucStatWOWEcon, v5.1.3715.2530
AucUtilAHWindowControl, v5.1.3715.3311
AucUtilAppraiser, v5.1.3715.2530
AucUtilAskPrice, v5.1.3715.3175
AucUtilAutoMagic, v5.1.3715.3142
AucUtilCompactUI, v5.1.3715.2530
AucUtilEasyBuyout, v5.1.3715.3583
AucUtilItemSuggest, v5.1.3715.3108
AucUtilPriceLevel, v5.1.3715.2545
AucUtilScanButton, v5.1.3715.2530
AucUtilScanFinish, v5.1.3715.2530
AucUtilScanProgress, v5.1.3715.2530
AucUtilSearchUI, v5.1.3715.3483
AucUtilSimpleAuction, v5.1.3715.3708
AucUtilVendMarkup, v5.1.3715.2530
Babylonian, v5.1.DEV.130
Bagnon, v1.6.8
BagnonForever, v1.1.1
BagnonTooltips, v
BeanCounter, v5.1.3715 (SnaggleTooth)
BGDefender, v1.4.1
BigWigs, v2.0
Configator, v5.1.DEV.130
CritAlert, v3.3.0.30000
CurseProfiler, v
DBMCore, v
DebugLib, v5.1.DEV.130
DurabilityStatus, v
EnhancedFlightMap, v2.1.0
EnhTooltip, v5.1.3715 (SnaggleTooth)
ErrorMonster, v3
Gatherer, v3.1.9
GathererDBWowhead, v1.0.2008-12-05
GFWFactionFriend, v3.0.2
Informant, v5.1.3715 (SnaggleTooth)
LittleWigs, v3.0.0
Looter, v
MobInfo2, v3.71
MobMap, v315
MozzFullWorldMap, v3.34.30000
nUI, v4.06.00 (Beta)
OgriLazy, v1.1.0
Omen, v3.0.4
ProfessionsBook, v3.0.2
RatingBuster, v
RecipeBook, v
RecipeRadar, v1.29
Recount, v
SellFish, v2.1.4
SendSelf, vv2.6.0
SlideBar, v3.1.9 (<%codename%>)
Stubby, v5.1.3715 (SnaggleTooth)
SwindlerPreventer, v3.0.3d
TargetRange, v1.43
XLoot, v0.9
ZHunterMod
(ck=8fe)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen1.jpg
Views:	632
Size:	454.2 KB
ID:	2104  Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen2.jpg
Views:	630
Size:	540.2 KB
ID:	2105  

Last edited by habichvergessen : 12-14-08 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Found another problem

12-14-08, 07:32 PM   #1993
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
Scott,
Attached is a screenshot. In the party frame, it shows a Shaman member of my group um, with a Demonology spec

Will get with Kode - once I have necessary access, I'll get to work. Will have a CMS frontend with forums, download section, wiki area for documentation. If you decide on a bug tracking system, will be easy to drop in.

Marth
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_121308_225739.jpg
Views:	633
Size:	501.4 KB
ID:	2106  

Marth

12-14-08, 08:14 PM   #1994
spiel2001
nUI's Author

Cool beans on the site. Works for me.

As for the talent browser... yeah... known issue. That said, I'm of the opinion that most shamans are demonic. ~lol~ In any event, I've got to tear the talent browser code apart and put it back together again to figure out what's going on and why.

The source of the problem is that the response to a query to inspect another player's talent build is not immediate. You have to request it and then wait for an event to fire before you can read the result and that's where the rub is... what happens if you change targets or the raid/group roster changes between when you ask for the inspection and the result.

In theory, my code should be detecting when the build was bad and throwing away the invalid read, but for some reason is it not, and for the life of me, I can't figure out why.

Originally Posted by Marthisdil View Post
Scott,
Attached is a screenshot. In the party frame, it shows a Shaman member of my group um, with a Demonology spec

Will get with Kode - once I have necessary access, I'll get to work. Will have a CMS frontend with forums, download section, wiki area for documentation. If you decide on a bug tracking system, will be easy to drop in.

Marth

12-14-08, 10:49 PM   #1995
KiwiiDawn
A Black Drake
Originally Posted by Seer View Post

Hi I get same thing but got it before i ever use nUI. I don't use QH but do use Inflight but have found that not the issue as disabling does not fix it. some time I just have to unload all my mods and reload emm .. Ill try and look in to it more for ya if ya post a list of mod ya have or send me tha list we can work on it. But Can tell ya this it is not a nUi issues.

12-15-08, 01:36 AM   #1996
Seer
A Molten Giant
Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
Do you have QuestHelper installed?

It messes with flight paths a lot and could be at issue. Very definitely not related to nUI though as nUI does *nothing* related to flight paths.
I had but it was disabled ages ago and I removed it a few days ago.. It started before I removed it, but guess I could search for left overs or just remove the wtf..

12-15-08, 01:47 AM   #1997
Seer
A Molten Giant
Originally Posted by KiwiiDawn View Post
Hi I get same thing but got it before i ever use nUI. I don't use QH but do use Inflight but have found that not the issue as disabling does not fix it. some time I just have to unload all my mods and reload emm .. Ill try and look in to it more for ya if ya post a list of mod ya have or send me tha list we can work on it. But Can tell ya this it is not a nUi issues.
Ok, I'll post/pm an updated list as soon as I can.

I deleted all saved variables I could find for QH (and some other deleted add ons) and it works now, last night it was impossible to get to work it seemed.. Offcourse, it did come (not go) as it pleased itself so not sure if it's gone for good..

12-15-08, 02:14 AM   #1998
mogly
A Defias Bandit
Hello Scott,

Thank you for your response.
The solution for the chat option tab was rather simple and had nothing to do with nui at all. A friend had the same problem and it was solved by unchecking the "Lock Chat Settings" box in the Interface screen.
NUI works great again for me

12-15-08, 03:12 AM   #1999
fludder
A Fallenroot Satyr

My Addon list

I just thought I'd share the addons I use with nUI as I think Ive gotten it down pretty slim.
Some of these will be removed after I finish the grind to 80 on all my toons. Some arent used on some toons (like grindstone and inscription fu)

!Swatter Bug Catcher
Ace2 AddOn development framework
AckisRecipeList Print out a list of trade skill recipes you are missing.
AdvancedTradeSkillWindow ATSW replacement for tradeskill window with special functions.
AdvancedTradeSkillWindow_Levels Shows Character or Tradeskill level needed to use crafted item.
Atlas An instance map browser
AtlasLoot Allows loot tables of bosses to be browsed within the game.
AtlasLoot_BurningCrusade Burning Crusade loot info for Atlasloot
AtlasLoot_Crafting Profession loot info for Atlasloot
AtlasLoot_OriginalWoW Vanilla loot info for Atlasloot
AtlasLoot_WorldEvents Special world event (holiday etc...) loot info for Atlasloot
AtlasLoot_WrathoftheLichKing Wrath loot info for Atlasloot
Atlas_Battlegrounds BattleGrounds Maps
Atlas_DungeonLocs Dungeon Locations
Atlas_OutdoorRaids Outdoor Raid maps
Atlas_Transportation Taxi info
AuctionMaster Quick ~ sell, scan, prospecting + tooltip info added
AutoDinger Sends stats to Guildchan at level
Bagnon One Big Bag
Bagnon_Forever Remembers all chr bag info
Bagnon_Options GUI config
Bagnon_Tooltips Adds Multi Chr info to tooltip
BankItems Display personal/guild bank contents away from banker
BonusScanner Sums cumulative bonuses for Equipment adds info to Tooltip
DoubleWide Pull the quest log into side-by-side
DrDamage Displays av-dam/healz of abilities with talents, gear and buffs.
EquipCompare Comparison tooltip for Mouse-over item -vs- Equipped same-slot
Factionizer Reputation addon showing missing rep & grind info
FuBar (v3.5) Adds info panels (a-la Titan)
FuBar_AbramsFu Tanking statistics in the FuBar and the tooltip.
FuBar_AtlasFu Add Atlas button to your FuBar
FuBar_AtlasLootFu Fubar Plugin for Atlas Loot
FuBar_BankItemsFu Fubar Plugin for Bankitems
FuBar_DungeonDiFu Set Dungeon Dificulty
FuBar_DurabilityFu Duribility info
FuBar_ExitFu Quick logout/exit button
FuBar_FactionsFu Faction / Rep info
FuBar_FriendsFu Online friends with options (whisper, invite etc...)
FuBar_GarbageFu Drops least valuable item in your bag to make space (when bags are full)
FuBar_GarbageFu_Prices Price information for GarbageFu
FuBar_GroupFu Titan loottype & roll in one fubar plugin
FuBar_GuildFu Display online guildmates with options (whisper, invite etc...)
FuBar_HerbTrackerFu Herb tracking addon
FuBar_HeyFu Tracks whispers and conversations
FuBar_InscriptionFu Inscription
FuBar_LuckyCharms Control lucky charms from fubar (target marking)
FuBar_NavigatorFu Lightweight coordinate mod
FuBar_OutfitterFu Outfitter support
FuBar_PortalFu Access all portal and teleport spells + hearthstone
FuBar_RecountFu Recount support
FuBar_RegenFu Shows MP/HP regen
FuBar_RestFu Tracks restxp status / bonus for all your toons
FuBar_SkillsPlusFu Shows skill/profession in tooltip (with click-thru access)
FuBar_TopScoreFu Tracks top hit/crit/heal etc...
FuBar_VoiceFu Shows who is talking on your chosen voice chat program (eg: Ventrilo or Teamspeak).
FuBar_VolumeFu Controls all aspects of ingame volume
FuBar_uClock Small clock for fubar
Gatherer Shows notes on mini and world maps
GathererDB_Wowhead Database of node locations based off the publically available Wowhead node locations
Gatherer_HUD Optional HUD for Gatherer
GoingPrice Auction house value of any item that you mouse over
GoingPrice_Allakhazam Pricing info from Allakhazam
Grindstone Tooltip information for associating herbs/pigments/inks for scribes.
HealBot Raidframe clickable buff/decurse/(configurable spells)
HitsMode Combat log replacement
LightHeaded Displays quest information and comments from http://www.wowhead.com in game
LightHeaded_Data_A Data for Lightheaded
LightHeaded_Data_B Data for Lightheaded
LightHeaded_Data_C Data for Lightheaded
LightHeaded_Data_D Data for Lightheaded
LightHeaded_Data_E Data for Lightheaded
MozzFullWorldMap Show Unexplored Areas on the WorldMap, and now also on AlphaMap (Fan's Update)
MrPlow Move, stack, organize bag space
Omen Provide accurate values of your group's relative threat level on individual enemies
Outfitter Create multiple outfits and equip them with a click of your mouse
Postal Enhanced mailbox support
QBar Creates a dynamic buttonbar for usable quest items
QuestHelper Tells you how to finish your quests in the easiest, fastest manner
RatingBuster Converts combat ratings in tooltips into percentages
Recount Graphical damage meter (can send data to any channel dps/heals/overhealing etc...)
RepeatableQuestHelper Makes it easier to accept and complete repeatable Quests like Dailies and others.
Talented Replacement to the default Talent UI, with a lot of added features
Talented_Data Data for Talented
Talented_DrDamage Feeds Talented talent builds to DrDamage
Talented_Loader Loader for Talented
TankPoints Compare different pieces of tanking gear (adds tooltip info)
TomTom Personal navigation assistant (Follow the little arrow)
nUI User interface replacement. removes a ton of clutter from the display
nUI_InfoPanel_HitsMode Adds HitsMode info to nUI
nUI_ThinBlack Very minimilistic skin for nUI

12-16-08, 04:16 AM   #2000
fludder
A Fallenroot Satyr

ThinGrey_Glow Skin

Scott, (et al.)
Slow night at work so I played around a bit with your thin black skin in the GIMP. I wont have a chance to test this fully as I can't run WoW from work but I've used a slightly different skin modified from the bas relief skin. Hope ya enjoy

I modified the TOC and LUA files accordingly (changing author of Skin but leaving your copyright and credits in the TOC)

Fludder
Attached Files
File Type: zip nUI_ThinGrey_Glow.zip (387.1 KB, 604 views)

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » nUI -- A full feature standalone UI replacement