09-26-10, 12:29 AM   #1
Ezmaralda
A Fallenroot Satyr

Thumbs up CATA RELEASE DATE!!!!! NOV 24th

Amazon sent me an email, overnite delivery on Nov 26th!!! Taking a vacation day for sure!
09-26-10, 01:25 AM   #2
Tntdruid
Premium Member

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
can't trust Amazon

no word from blizz yet.. so its fake :P
09-26-10, 01:57 AM   #3
sacrife
An Onyxian Warder

Mmo-champion predicted an early november release and boboiulle's predictions are usually very accurate.

Last edited by sacrife : 09-26-10 at 02:40 AM.
09-26-10, 02:27 AM   #4
Coote
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Originally Posted by sacrife View Post
Mmo-champion predicted an early november release and boboiulle's usually predictions are usually very accurate.
So accurate that most of us thought he was smoking something when he predicted Cataclysm. <,<

"This is the fifteen-thousandth four hundredth and ninety-eighth occurence".
09-26-10, 02:28 AM   #5
Xubera
A Cobalt Mageweaver

maybe hes like that squid for soccer lol... it is a squid right? for some reason when I type squid, red flags are going off thinking that im wrong lol

▲ ▲ WoWInterface wont let me triforce >.>
09-26-10, 02:44 AM   #6
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

Meh.

Online stores legally can't offer pre-orders without giving a date you can expect to pick by the pre-order.

Since Blizzard have not released a date it leaves places like Amazon and gamestop free to make up a date.

Some manager sitting down casting the bones from his Chicken and Rice from the local Chinese takeaways and pulling a date out of his ass
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)
09-26-10, 03:08 AM   #7
ricks322
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Everyone knows that the release data will be NOT be announced before Blizzcon.

Also the 24th is a Wed, and the release date will be on a Tue.
09-26-10, 03:11 AM   #8
xandora
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Xubera View Post
maybe hes like that squid for soccer lol... it is a squid right? for some reason when I type squid, red flags are going off thinking that im wrong lol
It was an Octopus... and they ate it, cause Germany lost.
09-26-10, 03:34 AM   #9
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

Originally Posted by ricks322 View Post
Also the 24th is a Wed, and the release date will be on a Tue.
Once.

Just for once. I wish they would put out a patch on a Monday. Or a Thursday.

Just to f***** with our heads :O
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)
09-26-10, 03:53 AM   #10
ricks322
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Also for it to come out the day before Thanksgiving would be, I don't know DUMB, unless they want to work that day fixing things.
09-26-10, 07:45 AM   #11
Maul
Ion Engines, Engage!

Also for it to come out the day before Thanksgiving would be, I don't know DUMB, unless they want to work that day fixing things.
Original WoW was released on Nov 23, 2004...two days before thanksgiving. Most of the staff that handles things that need fixing work 24/7

Twitter: @IonMaul | Windows Live: [email protected] | Google Talk: [email protected]
09-26-10, 08:05 AM   #12
Xinhuan
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Everyone knows that the release data will be NOT be announced before Blizzcon.
How do you know that? Starcraft 2's launch date wasn't announced during any major event either.
09-26-10, 08:11 AM   #13
weasoug
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by Xinhuan View Post
How do you know that? Starcraft 2's launch date wasn't announced during any major event either.
no there is still no release date. but with these patches we have been having the past weeks. i think its up to 5 or 6 gig download pre patch. would seem something is coming yay
wBroker :: Is A simple broker add-on.
wPetXPBar :: Is A simple lightweight Pet XP Bar.
wBuffs :: Is A simple Buffs Bar.

Last edited by weasoug : 09-26-10 at 08:27 AM.
09-26-10, 09:43 AM   #14
cashdash
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by xandora View Post
It was an Octopus... and they ate it, cause Germany lost.
Where did you get that info From? Up to my information he's still alive but he should not guess the Winner anymore, because he gets too old for this (and it would be a huge story here in Germany... so he is alive ).

Amazon Germany says it would be Shipped on the 15. November and the Customers get it on 16. November.
09-26-10, 10:24 AM   #15
Grizzly UK
A Black Drake

Originally Posted by Ezmaralda View Post
Amazon sent me an email, overnite delivery on Nov 26th!!! Taking a vacation day for sure!
No-one anywhere in the world knows the release date yet! Seriously, if Blizzard don't know when they'll be releasing their own product, how the heck can Amazon know?

I predict you'll be getting another email from Amazon sometime that will tell you the date has been changed and they'll inform you of the new date when they can!
09-26-10, 11:49 AM   #16
Wasgij
A Cliff Giant

If you Read the Cata Beta Forum you will see it is no were's near ready ....... Every patch is breaking things so if you want it in November you will not be happy with it as it is now....

also when my son picked up his Midnight release of Halo Reach the manager said a Vid conference the day before said cata was a going to be a holiday release Diablo was going first.. So unless there is an Official blizz post or Blue post MMO- Amazon and any others can play pick a date I am on the beta and it is nuts there with bugs ......
09-27-10, 06:12 AM   #17
Grizzly UK
A Black Drake

Mmo-champion predicted an early november release and boboiulle's predictions are usually very accurate.
MMO-Champion have now announced that the "early November" date has been delayed to an "early December" date!

It's just totally pointless for anyone to try and predict a release date, the beta is still very buggy, there's a whole load of stuff that's yet to be added to the beta (playable female Worgen probably being the main one) and the class balancing / fine tuning continues. Surely everyone knows by now that Blizzard simply will not release until they are 100% satisfied that the game is as finished and polished as it can be!
09-27-10, 06:49 AM   #18
sacrife
An Onyxian Warder

I guess you're right, however just because it's not on beta doesn't mean it's not fixed or added ;P

09-27-10, 10:18 AM   #19
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
I guess you're right, however just because it's not on beta doesn't mean it's not fixed or added ;P
Depends on the specifics. Blizz, during closed beta, tends to test out a lot of stuff to make sure of things. Stuff found in Open beta, more times, isn't rolled out until release.

Marth

WoWInterface » General Discussion » General WoW Chat » CATA RELEASE DATE!!!!! NOV 24th