09-27-11, 11:07 PM   #1
MrsAngelD
A Murloc Raider

Still no supporters access

I applied for the carbonite supporters group on the 16th of September. I entered both my paypal transaction id and Email address in the group application. Yet I still haven't been given access to the group? Can anybody help me please?

Angel

09-28-11, 10:55 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You just have to wait for Haavok or faatal (Carbonites devs) to have the time to check everything and give you permission to access that forum. If I remember correctly, It took me almost three weeks til I "got in". Just check occasionally to see if you've been granted access. Unfortunately, I don't remember if I got any form of notification. Probably did, just can't remember it.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

10-04-11, 03:38 AM   #3
Voltec
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Yea... it took awhile for me and there was no notification once it was granted, it just was available for me to access one day... lol

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Still no supporters access