10-15-10, 11:33 PM   #1
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

An offer of help

Haavok and Faatal, I know you guys are getting your i's dotted and t's crossed for the latest patch, but I wanted to re-offer my hand in helping with data gathering for when Cata goes live. It's gonna be the Pearl Harbor of expansions seeing as how almost every old-world quest and-or location has changed.

Myself and many others I'm sure would be more than happy to do anything we can to make things go a bit smoother.

I'm still testing the Cata Beta, so just tell me what you need and I'll do my best to get it to you.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

10-16-10, 12:18 AM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Carbonite has built in quest recording. Running around doing quests records them. After the 4.0.1 madness is over I'm going to see what hacks are required to get it functional on the Cataclysm beta servers, so I could release a beta for people to test on the beta servers, which will record any questing. They could then email the Carbonite.lua saved variables file to us. After launch, the same applies.

Help with other data collecting like locations of stuff might be needed, but Haavok will handle much of that and we will need to discuss how he wants to do it.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » An offer of help