11-13-13, 07:49 PM   #1
Mishii
A Murloc Raider
Carbonite and Fonts

So, older versions of Carbonite used to be able to use all sorts of fonts. I had a nice SmallFonts type of font I used for my maps and such, and now it's gone, and I have a choice of like...4. What happened?

Is there still support for this?

Thanks!

11-14-13, 08:29 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Carbonite has "SharedMedia" support, so if you don't have that addon download it. Make sure you read the "INSTRUCTIONS for MyMedia.txt" file in the download. That should fix your problem.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

11-15-13, 02:13 AM   #3
Mishii
A Murloc Raider
I have that, it's why I have the fonts that I do. I already had the folders and they were working before I updated Carbonite. What I'm wondering is where the connection between Carbonite and the media files seems to have broke...

Any info?

To clarify - I have other addons that draw from the same fonts, and they seem to work fine (recount for example?)

???

Last edited by Mishii : 11-19-13 at 06:56 PM.

02-14-14, 07:15 PM   #4
VioletCU
Premium Member
Premium Member
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
Carbonite has "SharedMedia" support, so if you don't have that addon download it. Make sure you read the "INSTRUCTIONS for MyMedia.txt" file in the download. That should fix your problem.
This does not work. I am also having issues with the fonts, as well. I just updated to the beta version that's released and I followed your instructions, and it does not seem to fix it.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite and Fonts