01-06-07, 12:26 PM   #1
everhate
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
FerionUI

Hey all,
first of all-when I made this ui for myself,I didn't have no intention of uploading it to any sites thinking it wasn't anything so special but when I was asked to share it on the european forums,I decided some people might like it.Anyways,about the UI:it's an Ace 2 heavy compilation.The addons included are written on the download page (here ).The textures for ag_uf and CyCircled are unique and made by Alemar on Neptulon(thanks to him for them).I hope that you'll like it.

Ferion

P.S. I'm no great poster,so bare with the low quality of this thread.

Screenshot:

Last edited by everhate : 01-06-07 at 12:28 PM.
01-09-07, 04:58 AM   #2
Dot_K
A Kobold Labourer
First of all i'll have to say very nice job it looks great.

I have one question, the "text box" or what it is, on top of the screen, what is it, and how do I remove it?
01-09-07, 09:31 AM   #3
everhate
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Dot_K
First of all i'll have to say very nice job it looks great.

I have one question, the "text box" or what it is, on top of the screen, what is it, and how do I remove it?
Are you asking about the panel where it says "Loot rolls"?If so,then this is the place where the green/blue/purple drops will show and where you can select Need/Greed/Pass.You can remove the background by rightclicking on the EEPanels text on FuBar,then scrolling down to Panel Settings -> 1. -> Remove Panel.You can remove the loot rolling modification by disabling XLoot and XLootGroup.
01-09-07, 10:10 AM   #4
Sentius
A Murloc Raider
Screenshot

Can you post a link to the picture, or do somethign with it so we can see a larger image? I think it looks great, just want to see it in some great detail!
01-09-07, 12:18 PM   #5
everhate
A Murloc Raider
IF idling
ToTs
Character Tab

There you go. :}
01-09-07, 01:08 PM   #6
PyroXx23
A Defias Bandit
Exclamation Tooltip

Heyho,

first, your ui is some of the best.

But I have a little problem, the standart tooltip this where info about mobs and nsc displayed, how i move this window.
At the moment this window is over my minimap and this is a little bit bad

I hope you can help me, thx
01-09-07, 01:21 PM   #7
everhate
A Murloc Raider
Hey,

I'm not really sure about how you can move it but I'd give Visor or MoveAnything a go.I never really pay attention at player/npc tooltips,that's why I haven't actually seen it hides a part of the minimap,my apologies for that.
01-09-07, 02:18 PM   #8
PyroXx23
A Defias Bandit
Thumbs up

ok thx, i thought i didn't understand a function of the ui - i will use moveanything to solve the problem
01-11-07, 10:46 AM   #9
Schizoguard
A Kobold Labourer
questlog bugged

for starters.. great ui.. rly love it

but the quest log seems to be bugged.. i tried installing uberquest but that didn't want to work either.
i can open my questlog with no probs at all.. but when i click on for instance scholomance q's it doesn't show them.
what i also find quite strange is there is a invisible box on my screen and if i hover over it it says: left-click to drag QuestWatchFrame

i checked addonlist but there is no addon wich such a name.

pls help me cause i'll be needing that q log a lot in bc
01-12-07, 08:01 AM   #10
everhate
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Schizoguard
for starters.. great ui.. rly love it

but the quest log seems to be bugged.. i tried installing uberquest but that didn't want to work either.
i can open my questlog with no probs at all.. but when i click on for instance scholomance q's it doesn't show them.
what i also find quite strange is there is a invisible box on my screen and if i hover over it it says: left-click to drag QuestWatchFrame

i checked addonlist but there is no addon wich such a name.

pls help me cause i'll be needing that q log a lot in bc
Hey,

are your sure that the problem isn't in uberquest or any other addons you've had/you have.The other thing->the QuestWatchFrame.When you move this box,it moves the place where the quests you are currently watching(to watch a quest's objectives you have to shift click on it in the quest log).

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » FerionUI